Unreleased Michael Jackson Material

I appreciate how well-organized this is. But I do suggest everyone get "For The Record" it's an excellent resource. I look to it daily!

Nice! Not nearly as good as Korgnex list, but def. good one! Thank you

EDIT: I find this funny from the list:

Another Day

An short unmixed version was leaked online on January 2, 2010 with a voiceover from an unknown DJ not associated with the track
Kravitz distanced himself from the leak and added that he wrote the song, played all the instruments and produced it
Full mixed version leaked online in February 2010

"Full mixed version leaked online in Februaru 2010"? WRONG.

Last edited:

Another Day

An short unmixed version was leaked online on January 2, 2010 with a voiceover from an unknown DJ not associated with the track
Kravitz distanced himself from the leak and added that he wrote the song, played all the instruments and produced it

Lol...

While Wilki is a great source of information. (SOMETIMES)
Anybody can edit whatever they want..

The list sucks.

Besides This Is It (1984) it says "Not to be confused with "This Is It", a song featured on the 2009 compilation album This Is It" which is TOTALLY wrong.

The one featured on the This Is It album WAS the one from 1984. I keep changing it, but someone keeps changing it back.

Another Day

Yes it's WRONG. Another reason why the list sucks.

I'm gonna stick to Korngex. ;)

emails i get from SONYBMY persons?
romours from last year(from sonybmg) michael record 11 new unrelease/unhear of albums in 1980-1999's
some one forget to update this page michael's version of
happy birthday lisa you can find on the simsons sound -record-in 1991/92
i like the song can't getout the rain (im not sure but someone its a bside on thriller singel
i had dream is cool song sang jackson 5

On the jvillage forum. Onnly german people are allowed now, for some odd reason. He told me he was gonna fix it, but it's been a time.

Back