If a artist were like Michael (personality)

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
If you see a famous artist who are like Michael inside.. You know.. helping children, love children, very kind, very open, and almost been same things as him.. Would you love the person? or would you think: "That person is a wannabe!" ?? And we only talk about personality :) Do you want more artist like him?

I think it will be so great if there were more artist like him. Someone who cares. Someone who love the world. I wish there were many of them. :heart:

L.O.V.E :heart:

If you see a famous artist who are like Michael inside.. You know.. helping children, love children, very kind, very open, and almost been same things as him.. Would you love the person? or would you think: "That person is a wannabe!" ?? And we only talk about personality :) Do you want more artist like him?

I think it will be so great if there were more artist like him. Someone who cares. Someone who love the world. I wish there were many of them. :heart:

L.O.V.E :heart:

interesting question...It's hard to say because I know whenever someone is *like* michael or compared to him, i get annoyed because noone can ever be. I admit to being a semi justin hater or usher hater (when he first came out) because of the comparisons to MJ.

it's also hard for me to imagine someone else with such uniqueness of personality and combination of supernatural talent. Michael's heart is a gift from God, and he was never afraid of being who he was and sharing his love despite all that he had to go through. He is so different on so many levels. He made Neverland real!

To answer your question though, I would love a person who is genuine in their personality and has that type of love for the world.

p.s. love your signature pic!

Only if the person is genuine and really cares about the earth, it's numerous problems, and people in general. Although it's too easy to put on an act, and all too difficult to be able to apart the difference at times.

I respect all people who care about important things, but there will never be another Michael.
He is unique in every possible way. He TRULY cares. It was never about publicity or because it was cool to care about children, enviroment , and non-violence.
All those celebrities...they could do so much, if they only want to. Be a role-model for young people, talk about important things. Michael was trying so hard his whole life.
If only people listened....

I don't think so... for there is something about :heart:Michael that's so different from the rest of the people.

only :heart:Michael is :heart:Michael. :wub:

I agree, I mean it would be great to have an artist out there who cares about the world and such but Micheal was very different, how did he endure such cruelty yet still had so much love for the world???

Back