Next album can be better!

Vlens

Proud Member
In my opinion, Sony chose these songs because they were the last Michael was working on. He was still finishing them and alot of finishing had to be done...

But with the next album you have songs that he finished more or less:

Blue ganster
Escape
We've had enough
a place with no name (?)
Do you know where your children are
fall again
beautiful girl
slave to the rythmth

In comparison, they had less vocals for hollywood tonight, breaking news, best of joy, another day, monster, ... there was no bridge ect... but with those songs i listed they have. I don't know, they just sound more finished by MJ.

I love the new album, but i think those who are dissapointed with Michael will be pleased with the next albums

What do you guy's think?

Last edited:
I think next album can be great too.

Yes, true. What about Fall Again? I love it!

O, i totally forgot Fall again! I love it. I except it on one of the next albums. I read somewhere they have 30 songs, so 3 albums of 10 songs! Beautiful girl is also finished by michael...

What do you think about fly again and streetwalker? i love them, but maybe they are a little dated to be put on an album?

Blue Gangsta
Beautiful Girl
Scare Of The Moon
Fall Again
Love Never Felt So Good

I want them all...

Blue Gangsta
Beautiful Girl
Scare Of The Moon
Fall Again
Love Never Felt So Good

I want them all...

Scared of The Moon will never make an album, I think. The vocals aren't strong enough, and the song is WAY to demo. It's a beautiful tune, but I don't think the producers will have enough to work with on this one... :no:

I want the outtakes from Invincible Sessions.
-On my anger
- Pressure
and so on...

Just don't include any Cascio tracks and then the album will be better

O, i totally forgot Fall again! I love it. I except it on one of the next albums. I read somewhere they have 30 songs, so 3 albums of 10 songs! Beautiful girl is also finished by michael...

What do you think about fly again and streetwalker? i love them, but maybe they are a little dated to be put on an album?
On the bolded: Has this been confirmed before? Just asking.

And guys, let's not forget In the Back!!! I pray he developed the song further or finished it. The song is simply amazing.

Do not DREAM on albums folks because it's over. Unfortunately this is the truth...

Better concentrate to SINGLES, as in songs. If you got few songs that you love on an posthumous album, be happy...

Try to not judge posthumous albums as albums, but more as collections of songs, demos, featurings etc. Choose from them, what you love/like and consider good thing that you can pick up some favorites.

This is the BEST we can dream on. If not we contribute to a path of endless frustrations...

I pesonaly would not like the next album to be made of songs we already heard.
I want the new stuff...all the songs that didn"t made the cut on all the albums.
I bet there are songs even from the Thriller session we never heard before.
Especially Invincible.
I would like to have them all...like yesterday. :)

Let's not forget all the Jerkins tracks from Invincible like "Chicago 1945", "Don't Me Messin' Around". THe Babyface track "Angel". The 90's version of "Cry", the Katrina song, "From The Bottom of My Heart." PLUS, the will.i.am tracks.

There's gonna be some great stuff to come!

Let's not forget all the Jerkins tracks from Invincible like "Chicago 1945", "Don't Me Messin' Around". THe Babyface track "Angel". The 90's version of "Cry", the Katrina song, "From The Bottom of My Heart." PLUS, the will.i.am tracks.

There's gonna be some great stuff to come!

Forget Will I am tracks :(

Wasn't it said that Michael had hundreds of unreleased songs?

In my opinion, Sony chose these songs because they were the last Michael was working on. He was still finishing them and alot of finishing had to be done...

But with the next album you have songs that he finished more or less:

Blue ganster
Escape
We've had enough
a place with no name (?)
fall again
beautiful girl
slave to the rythmth

In comparison, they had less vocals for hollywood tonight, breaking news, best of joy, another day, monster, ... there was no bridge ect... but with those songs i listed they have. I don't know, they just sound more finished by MJ.

I love the new album, but i think those who are dissapointed with Michael will be pleased with the next albums

What do you guy's think?

Escape
We've had enough
a place with no name (?)
fall again
beautiful girl
slave to the rythmth

Indeed! These are much better and most of all..Authentic songs of The King. :)
I think the next album will be better then this one, because that's very easy to accomplish.
Only two real strong tracks on this in my opinion: BtM and HT.

You can hear clearly why Michael didn't want these tracks released.
oooh and FAKE tracks: We don't need that!
Give us outtakes from al original MJ-recordings then you don't have this kind of B.S.!

I heard Harvey Levin reference "the NEXT album" on TMZ.
Something to the effect that it's better than this one.

So he's heard it already? :huh:

You mean to tell me it's been put together already and waiting for
it's own release date in the near future? :huh:

BBC NEWS
More 'new' Michael Jackson music planned says producer

More previously unheard material from Michael Jackson is to be released, one of his producers has confirmed.

Teddy Riley, who completed three tracks on Jackson's forthcoming album Michael, said: "I look forward to doing the next one and I'm glad I'm on board."

Michael, out on 13 December, contains ten tracks, the first 'new' material since the star's death in 2009.

The build-up has been marred by arguments over the authenticity of Jackson's vocals.

'Bad character'
Riley, a founding member of group Blackstreet, used vocals recorded by Jackson to finish a handful of tracks including Hollywood Tonight, Monster and Breaking News.

"We will not do anything with bad character and it will be him," he said of his future involvement with Jackson material.

"It's not about the money it's about making sure everything is right."

The producer, who worked on Jackson's 1991 album Dangerous, also defended claims from Jackson's nephews saying that the vocals sounded "fake" on the new material by saying, "no one could ever duplicate Michael".

Teddy Riley
produced three tracks on 'new' Jackson album Michael
"He had different textures of voices," he said. "These particular vocals were how he felt when he worked with the Casios [keyboards].

"Different styles and different places of Michael. Truthfully, I love my songs.

"It's what he [Jackson] would have expected us to do. If he was here he would have pushed us even more. It's an incredible record.

"The family reap the benefits from this."

The album features guest appearances from other artists including Akon, 50 Cent, Lenny Kravitz and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl.

Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, who also worked on material with Jackson which doesn't appear on Michael, has criticised the release calling it "disrespectful".

However, Akon who guests on single Hold My Hand, has defended the release saying it is "keeping his legacy alive".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11957645

I hope Bad outtakes are in the pipeline. He wrote 30 something songs for the album, and according to Quincy those that didn't make it are still brilliant

After this horrendous, disgrace and disrespectful move made by the producers and the estate its very likely future projects will be highly questionable.. its a mess.

i think everybody will put there all into it because its propaly the last album from michael :(

After this horrendous, disgrace and disrespectful move made by the producers and the estate its very likely future projects will be highly questionable.. its a mess.

I loved what they did! So, no, the album is not as good as other albums, he isn't here. But it showed us songs michael wanted to release and how he would do in 2010. It isn't that normal that an artist keeps going and delivers hits, let alone if he died.
Prince releases many albums, but not as good anymore... there are hundreds of examples of such artists, but MJ could have had an awsome comeback if he finished his project.

At least we are given a taste of what Michael wanted.

They made the best of it. Maybe it's because i believe michael sings the casio songs....

I heard Harvey Levin reference "the NEXT album" on TMZ.
Something to the effect that it's better than this one.

So he's heard it already? :huh:

You mean to tell me it's been put together already and waiting for
it's own release date in the near future? :huh:

Where did you hear that?

I think Michael is a great album, but I would not mind if the next album was a bit longer...

As far as Fall Again, I don't think we'll be getting a full version of that with just MJ's vocals on it. Many people who were around the recording of that song say MJ one cut the one copy.

I do think they could turn it into a duet....and actually someone has done just that by combining MJ's version with Glenn Lewis' version...which is done very nicely.

^ I like that fan-made duet version with Glenn Lewis. :)

Oh well. It has been rumoured that the next album will be mainly Darkchild's tracks. So that means Invincible outtakes. I think that would be superb!

Also there is those Bad outtakes also. And some of Bad outtakes have been reworked during Invincible sessions. It would be nice to hear those versions someday if those are finished enough.

Back