Slave To The Rythm
Fall Again
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Escape
Scared Of The Moon
Hot Street
We've Had Enough

I want them all!

I would love to have the solo version of "Why" on the next album.

Guys, I know I am in the low, low minority (or I might be all by myself here), but I do not like DYKWYCA. And I really hope I do not see it on an album. I don't like it. :(

Guys, I know I am in the low, low minority (or I might be all by myself here), but I do not like DYKWYCA. And I really hope I do not see it on an album. I don't like it. :(

:bugeyed BLASPHEMY! lol...j/k...hey, to each her own :cheeky:

:bugeyed BLASPHEMY! lol...j/k...hey, to each her own :cheeky:

Aww! Thank love. But I am still going to keep a low profile just in case someone tries to jump me later. LOL!!!! :hysterical:

Aww! Thank love. But I am still going to keep a low profile just in case someone tries to jump me later. LOL!!!! :hysterical:

:hysterical: yeah, next time you may not be so lucky, so I'd keep that to yourself :mello: :lol:

I Don't Want All These Leaked Songs On The Next Album, I Want Songs Like:
Belong 2
I Don't Live Here Anymore
I'm Dreamin
I'm Still the King
Pressure
Secret Passage
Soldier's Entrance
Stay
Stop the War
You Are So Beautiful

Blue Gangsta
Slave To The Rythm
Fall Again
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Escape
Scared Of The Moon
Hot Street
We've Had Enough

I want them all!

I suggest you to buy Ultimate Collection, you can find many of those songs on it! :D
Also, many of them are available in 2000 watts. All of the songs you have mentioned are already available! :D You can request them in 2000 watts. That way you will have them all. :D

Xscape (Escape)
Pressure
Mind Is The Magic
Blue Gangsta
Slave To the Rhythm
If You Don't Love Me

(to name a few of many we have not heard yet)

I have the Ultimate Collection. But if they would put these songs on the next album the songs would get much more attention and I think they all deserve a well promoted release!

I would love to have the solo version of "Why" on the next album.

I would love that also.

I've always loved that song, I'm just not a big fan of 3T's nasally vocals on the verses.

A MJ solo version would be awesome, if of course such a thing exists.

Instead of new albums made from outtakes why not release:

Thriller: Outtakes
Bad: Outtakes

...You get the point. It shouldn't include the original album, it should be stand-alone and have better names than my ideas.

I have the Ultimate Collection. But if they would put these songs on the next album the songs would get much more attention and I think they all deserve a well promoted release!

Yes, this is what we need : another rerelease of songs we have already bought.

Seriously, are you kidding? What we need are songs we've never heard before.

You are not alone! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I can't stand the song. I'd skip it every time if it was released.

I would love that also.

I've always loved that song, I'm just not a big fan of 3T's nasally vocals on the verses.

A MJ solo version would be awesome, if of course such a thing exists.

Totally agree....I hear their voices and I sorta cringe :ninja:.then I hear Michael's heavenly voice doing the chorus and I"m like :girl_in_love: ..I'll have to check my 'For The Record' when I get home..I don't know if there's a solo version...:scratch:

Blue Gangsta
Do you know where your children are
Beautiful Girl
Scare Of The Moon
Fall Again
Love Never Felt So Good

I want them all...

you want them officially released....i don't

Arklove;3125340 said:
Totally agree....I hear their voices and I sorta cringe :ninja:.then I hear Michael's heavenly voice doing the chorus and I"m like :girl_in_love: ..I'll have to check my 'For The Record' when I get home..I don't know if there's a solo version...:scratch:

It seems the solo version does exist.

From "For The Record":

WHY

Song written by Kenneth ‘Babyface’ Edmonds, and originally scheduled to appear on Michael’s album, HISTORY – until his three nephews, 3T (Tito’s sons Taj, Taryll and TJ) claimed it.
‘The song was supposed to be on Michael’s HISTORY album, but we loved it so much that we kinda ended up stealing it from him,’ confirmed TJ in early 1996. ‘I mean, once he played it for us and saw our faces he was like, “You guys want this song?” – and that’s exactly what happened, and working in the studio with him was such an experience.’

Recorded by 3T, as a duet with Michael, for their debut album, BROTHERHOOD, released in 1996.

Michael didn’t actually record the song with his nephews, but allowed them to use his original version of the song, and turn it into a collaboration by adding their own vocals

Hit no.2 in the UK, but struggled to no.71 on the R&B singles chart in the States, and only managed no.112 on the ‘bubbling under’ section of the Hot 100.
Promo short film featured Michael and his nephews – Michael, with Ralph Ziman, also directed.
Official Versions:
Album Version.
D.W. Bonus Mix.
Radio Edit.

Solo version by Michael remains unreleased

What about those 2 songs with Freddy Mercury? There must be more to life than this and State of shock? I have them in low quality and they're both great. I hope they will be included in the next album... Now that both Michael and Freddy are gone, it's sadly the best time to have them released...

I remember in around 1999 there were loads of songs being mentioned; Vibrationist, Tubeway, Triple Threat Cable...I'd like to hear these.

Noewi;3125372 said:

From "For The Record":

WHY

Song written by Kenneth ‘Babyface’ Edmonds, and originally scheduled to appear on Michael’s album, HISTORY – until his three nephews, 3T (Tito’s sons Taj, Taryll and TJ) claimed it.
‘The song was supposed to be on Michael’s HISTORY album, but we loved it so much that we kinda ended up stealing it from him,’ confirmed TJ in early 1996. ‘I mean, once he played it for us and saw our faces he was like, “You guys want this song?” – and that’s exactly what happened, and working in the studio with him was such an experience.’

Recorded by 3T, as a duet with Michael, for their debut album, BROTHERHOOD, released in 1996.

Michael didn’t actually record the song with his nephews, but allowed them to use his original version of the song, and turn it into a collaboration by adding their own vocals

Hit no.2 in the UK, but struggled to no.71 on the R&B singles chart in the States, and only managed no.112 on the ‘bubbling under’ section of the Hot 100.
Promo short film featured Michael and his nephews – Michael, with Ralph Ziman, also directed.
Official Versions:
Album Version.
D.W. Bonus Mix.
Radio Edit.

YES! That's right! I should have remembered how excited I was when I read this...lol...But I skimmed through everything so fast...I'll have to go into more detail soon..They should release it! I would die to hear his own version....just WOW

Thanks for posting that!

Noewi;3125372 said:

From "For The Record":

WHY

Official Versions:
Album Version.
D.W. Bonus Mix.
Radio Edit.

:wild::wild::wild:

I want it so bad :D It might turn out to be a great song.. Too bad Michael was so generous and gave it to his nephews :ninja:

Off Topic: I just spent quite some time doing nothing but staring your really adorable siggy, Noewi ..wow... :wub:

:wild::wild::wild:

I want it so bad :D It might turn out to be a great song.. Too bad Michael was so generous and gave it to his nephews :ninja:

Off Topic: I just spent quite some time doing nothing but staring your really adorable siggy, Noewi ..wow... :wub:

Well as much as I would love to hear a Michael only version of "Why" I think it was really great that Michael gave it to 3T..They were trying to start their career and obviously their mom was killed in 1994, it was an incredibly tough time...and obviously Michael was their to support them.

:D If you knew how many time I spent staring in this most beautiful smile in the world :wub:

Well as much as I would love to hear a Michael only version of "Why" I think it was really great that Michael gave it to 3T..They were trying to start their career and obviously their mom was killed in 1994, it was an incredibly tough time...and obviously Michael was their to support them.

Well I can see why he did it :yes:

And I should have found a better way to say that I wish that wouldn't have been the case... Let's just say I wish they hadn't liked the song so much that they wanted to have it. Then again, it's very easy to understand why they loved it :cheeky:

WOW! :eek: You are already thinking in the next album? :unsure:

Let with calm.... :fear:

Hahaha... I feel the same. I don't even have a physical copy of the album yet. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed now. All these projects are released in such a short time. Within 18 months, we have This Is It, Vision, the Experience and MICHAEL.

This day of age has become too fast paced. I miss the days when we actually can sit back and enjoy the moment.

No more questionable tracks, and no remixes of Ultimate Collection songs. That's my request.

They had a great opportunity here to put out recent material, to create a flowing, cohesive album and in my opinion, they failed. It's one of the strangest collections of material I've ever listened to.. its all over the place. The number of unreleased songs will not increase with each release: rather, it diminishes, so its important to plan things out accordingly and make each decision the best it can be.

While there are some songs on the new album I'll enjoy for years, as a unit, I really hope they do better next time.

Escape has never been released before. Blue Gangsta sounds like a great track. These songs would have sat nicely next to Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Another Day and Best Of Joy.

If Rodney Jerkins does have an album's worth of material that can be salvaged for an album, that would be awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Back