Next album can be better!

Hahaha... I feel the same. I don't even have a physical copy of the album yet. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed now. All these projects are released in such a short time. Within 18 months, we have This Is It, Vision, the Experience and MICHAEL.

This day of age has become too fast paced. I miss the days when we actually can sit back and enjoy the moment.

I agree.......things are too disposable........and nobody appreciates anything any more!!!!

Vision got no promotion at all by Sony. I agree there is too much stuff in so little time.

Just came across some (probably fake) torrent on the net called 'Michael international edition'.
It contains plausible titles for Michael Jackson songs, amongst others:

- Stay
- Burn 2nite
- I like the way
- Place with no name
- Love never felt so good
- What a lovely way to go
- Slave to the rhythm
- Do you know where your children are
- Ready 2 win
- Blue gangsta
- All I need
- Black widow

Could these be real song titles and/or the start of other new leaks? Maybe these are the tracks that were considered for the album.
Ohww please let them be real, I want to hear as much Michael music as I can while I'm alive... In which can they'd better be released ASAP by Sony.

Just came across some (probably fake) torrent on the net called 'Michael international edition'.
It contains plausible titles for Michael Jackson songs, amongst others:

- Stay
- Burn 2nite
- I like the way
- Place with no name
- Love never felt so good
- What a lovely way to go
- Slave to the rhythm
- Do you know where your children are
- Ready 2 win
- Blue gangsta
- All I need
- Black widow

Could these be real song titles and/or the start of other new leaks? Maybe these are the tracks that were considered for the album.
Ohww please let them be real, I want to hear as much Michael music as I can while I'm alive... In which can they'd better be released ASAP by Sony.

This can very well be for the next album!

my hopes for new albums being good are slim. I'm hoping for leaks of original recordings, acapellas, and fanmade remixes of mj's unreleased sounds.

oh im sorry but i hope there will be more stuff.. like films videos etc. he recorded so many not only songs but videos as well... the world need really more michael after 2003. so for me bring it on.

I hope they will only make a cd longer then 10 songs. its really short.

And i dont want remixes just new songs which we finished by michael or almost finished

Back