10 years without Michael

Anna;4273022 said:
Not the kind of social media I'm talking about. Forums are a kind of social media which is fast becoming obsolete because of sites like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Back on topic. I felt absolutely dreadful from March through to the end of June. I cried so many times. But I feel all right now. I had a couple of amazing spiritual experiences with Michael in July and August, which was very uplifting and comforting. I know he's still around. I know he's okay. I know we'll win the fight for justice eventually.
can I ask what experience u had, its ok if u don’t want to share it but I’d love to hear it Anna

DifferentKindOfLady;4273058 said:
It´s sad to know that, but I hope and wish that everything will be alright. They are always with us. I noticed that your family has a lot of similarities with Michael, so maybe you have some connections. That´s beautiful <3 I´m sure Michael is safe now but I wish he was here. I wish I could see what he was going to do in terms of music, movies and see his kids grow up and becoming a grandpa. I would love to see Michael with is grandkids. It makes me cry that he was not given that chance.

I&#8217;d love him to still be here and I wonder if he would have social media, that would be amazing but I could never imagine him taking to me

DifferentKindOfLady;4273057 said:
That´s so sweet. I see him as my everything. There are no words. when he died I was 16, so for me he died really soon, but it´s like I knew him all my life. My dream was to live in the 70´s and in the 80´s in the U.S so I can stalk him in a good way :D

Yes I know what you mean, I was about in the 80s but I didn&#8217;t get chance to stalk him lol, we didn&#8217;t have internet then so I had to rely on Michael being in the media or on TV to get a glimpse of him. My plan was always to go to USA and meet him but unfortunately I never got the chance

Alh21;4273082 said:
I'd love him to still be here and I wonder if he would have social media, that would be amazing but I could never imagine him taking to me

Quite the thought, isn't it? How can one possibly imagine being online and on the other side of the screen, behind just another username to be talking to the man himself? Quite the thought indeed.

But now that I think about it a bit more, I wonder what would be more exciting - Michael to talk to you or through you? Or perhaps about you? Not sure which of these three roles is the most important one.

In any case, irrespective of potential social media presence or absence, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the vast majority of people here, on this good ole' message board and well beyond it, would have loved to have Michael still around.

For the ones focused on his craft, hearing those awesome new tunes in their finished version would have been quite the gift, while for those of us with a more general outlook, it would have been great to just know that he was well, safe and immensely happy, as he deserved to be after all the heartache the world put him through.

Last edited:
Alh21;4273082 said:
I&#8217;d love him to still be here and I wonder if he would have social media, that would be amazing but I could never imagine him taking to me

Who knows? Maybe he wanted to know what the fans thought of him. But i've heard that he had an account here. Is that true?

Quite the thought, isn't it? How can one possibly imagine being online and on the other side of the screen, behind just another username to be talking to the man himself? Quite the thought indeed.

In any case, irrespective of potential social media presence or absence, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the vast majority of people here, on this good ole' message board and well beyond it, would have loved to have Michael still around.

For the ones focused on his craft, hearing those awesome new tunes in their finished version would have been quite the gift, while for those of us with a more general outlook, it would have been great to just know that he was well, safe and immensely happy, as he deserved to be after all the heartache the world put him through.

I would love to talk with him but unfortunately that would be Impossible. But its quite a thought 😃

Alh21;4273083 said:
Yes I know what you mean, I was about in the 80s but I didn&#8217;t get chance to stalk him lol, we didn&#8217;t have internet then so I had to rely on Michael being in the media or on TV to get a glimpse of him. My plan was always to go to USA and meet him but unfortunately I never got the chance

It was more difficult back then but I think it was more special because now we had internet and everything is within arms reach. I think back then it was more amazing because if we had one glimpse our life was completed. I can't explain very well because my English is not that good.

Not the kind of social media I'm talking about. Forums are a kind of social media which is fast becoming obsolete because of sites like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Back on topic. I felt absolutely dreadful from March through to the end of June. I cried so many times. But I feel all right now. I had a couple of amazing spiritual experiences with Michael in July and August, which was very uplifting and comforting. I know he's still around. I know he's okay. I know we'll win the fight for justice eventually.

I feel the same way. I firmly believe such experiences are real. Cherish them. I had one with another artist I felt very close to only a month after he passed away. Sadly never with Michael. I only had funny dreams in which he sort of dropped by, always in his Smooth Criminal outfit for some reason. haha Oh well, maybe some day.

I can't believe it's been 10 years. Still feels like maybe a year or something, despite a ton of things happened in my life since. When I heard about LN in March I felt gutted. Not again, not again... That's what went round and round in my head and I felt pissed that they were now doing this to his legacy. Shortly after I got a very strong feeling that LN might just be the very thing that will set the wheels in motion to finally clear his name completely. That the majority of the people WILL realize it has always been about money and nothing else because of this. Now, in November it truly feels like it's heading in that direction. There will be some bumps in the road still but I think we are heading for a time where Michael is once again recognized for his talents, kindness and philanthropy, as the person he truly was. Not what the media tried to turn him into.

MoonwalkingKay;4273633 said:
I got a very strong feeling that LN might just be the very thing that will set the wheels in motion to finally clear his name completely. That the majority of the people WILL realize it has always been about money and nothing else because of this. Now, in November it truly feels like it's heading in that direction. There will be some bumps in the road still but I think we are heading for a time where Michael is once again recognized for his talents, kindness and philanthropy, as the person he truly was. Not what the media tried to turn him into.

So much this. People started to really look into all these extortion attempts because of NL, and nowadays with the powers of the internet, it’s really easy to find out the truth. And all of a sudden, former casual MJ listeners – like myself – stand up to defend the man. If anything, these clowns just made us stronger.

ScreenOrigami;4273641 said:
So much this. People started to really look into all these extortion attempts because of NL, and nowadays with the powers of the internet, it&#8217;s really easy to find out the truth. And all of a sudden, former casual MJ listeners &#8211; like myself &#8211; stand up to defend the man. If anything, these clowns just made us stronger.

I don't even know how these clowns walk on the street. Honestly, they should look Over their shoulders. I would happily slap their faces but I know Michael wouldn't aprove.

DifferentKindOfLady;4273653 said:
I don't even know how these clowns walk on the street. Honestly, they should look Over their shoulders. I would happily slap their faces but I know Michael wouldn't aprove.
they have no conscience that&#8217;s how they do it, they couldn&#8217;t give a toss about hurting anyone because it&#8217;s all about money. They disgust me in every way possible

Alh21;4273716 said:
they have no conscience that&#8217;s how they do it, they couldn&#8217;t give a toss about hurting anyone because it&#8217;s all about money. They disgust me in every way possible
Me too. But really I don't know if someone tried to get them. I don't know if they have security or whatever... It disgusts me to think those little kids that Michael helped are doing this to him.

Back