100 North Carolwood Contents to go on sale - Julien's 17 December 2011

I don't understand. If there are things that belong to Mike, now these things belong to his kids no? So why they sell these things that belong to his kids?

Disgraceful, greedy behaviour. The bed should have been burnt to ashes, along with the other items.

maybe not burn, but preserve to build MUSEUM of MJ... for his FANS... we do not have no place to visit him... they do everything to make him and his history vanished :woohoo:

"We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions, which next month will sell the various antique furnishings, paintings and sculptures that surrounded the King of Pop in his final days.

jaaaa, they just want to make more money :pth:

I don't understand. If there are things that belong to Mike, now these things belong to his kids no? So why they sell these things that belong to his kids?

None of this belonged to Michael, he rented it with the house, and the owner is selling it.

maybe not burn, but preserve to build MUSEUM of MJ... for his FANS... we do not have no place to visit him... they do everything to make him and his history vanished

The bed in which Michael died? :blink:

We have Forest Lawn, dont we?
It's a cemetary where we shouldnt have to go. I dont care about everything thats wrong there, because I dont see it. It's where Michael is, and it's all I care about.

Last edited:
Back