2009 Mj fan photo? photoshopped?

I'm pretty sure that photo is real. I have seen a version were someone other has been photoshopped next to Michael but that is the original. That fan in the photo went to every Dangerous and HIStory Tour concert. :)

Last edited:
I think that is Waldo with Michael ? I think it is real too

Several fans got their photo taken with Michael that day. Non of them are fake. I know some Bonnie person claim they are fake but they are not.
And yes it´s Waldo in that picture. ;)

Any high resolution photos of all the ones available that were taken on that evening?

Yes, that photo above with Waldo is very much real. Here are a few more from that night, with some of his most loyal fans. :)

Sandy
50186028_Sandy20090529.jpg

Samantha
001ec94a26ba0d8eb75011.jpg

Talitha
michael-jackson-talitha-may2009.gif

I can't remember this ones name
MJ+2010+fake+sammy+pictures+11+talin.jpg

I think a fan made him the jacket he is wearing, and he put it on right away. He always was so appreciative.

Yes, that photo above with Waldo is very much real. Here are a few more from that night, with some of his most loyal fans. :)

Sandy
50186028_Sandy20090529.jpg

Samantha
001ec94a26ba0d8eb75011.jpg

Talitha
michael-jackson-talitha-may2009.gif

I can't remember this ones name
MJ+2010+fake+sammy+pictures+11+talin.jpg

The last one is Talin, my bestie :). I kick myself every day for staying late at work for overtime hours instead of meeting up with the girls in LA this night, I would've had one of these pictures with him to be able to treasure. You never think "this time will be the last time", you always think there'll be a "next time". Until there are no "next times" left. I've not many regrets in my life, but what I chose to do with my time this day, continues to and probably will always haunt me. :cry:

The last one is Talin, my bestie :). I kick myself every day for staying late at work for overtime hours instead of meeting up with the girls in LA this night, I would've had one of these pictures with him to be able to treasure. You never think "this time will be the last time", you always think there'll be a "next time". Until there are no "next times" left. I've not many regrets in my life, but what I chose to do with my time this day, continues to and probably will always haunt me. :cry:

Yes, that's her name.:) Thank you. No matter how hard I tried to recall her name, it would escape me.

Oh, I'm sorry that it happened that way. But how were you to know? It's very unfortunate and I totally understand your regrets.:cry: If we could just turn back time.

Do you remember how excited we were when the first picture with curls was posted? The million pages long thread was created and all girls posting lost their minds lol. Good memories.

Back