"30 years Wetten dass...?"-3 DVD Box incl. Performance of Earth Song

mjchris

Proud Member
Since yesterday November 4, 2011, exactly 16 years after Michael Jackson did his incredible performance of "Earth Song" in the german TV show "Wetten dass...?", a new 3 DVD Boxset is released and available. DVD quality, without any logos!
81faDZCCtXL_AA1500_-1.jpg

81m0hUzu5hL_AA1500_-1.jpg

[youtube]ZuCJzHgAxsE[/youtube]

With dream rates of up to 20 million viewers was the entertainment show "Wetten dass ..?" of the first broadcast of the biggest success of German television. On 14 February 2011, "Wetten dass ..?" 30 years old. The official, large, colorful anniversary book presents the highlights from three decades of television history to life in countless pictures, short texts and all sorts of exciting figures again. Once again we see and experience all bets, betting scandals and the kings (from the pencil to Sarah-Connor-underwear), all the gags and spectacular outfits of Thomas Gottschalk, the elaborate stage sets and famous guests. The book explains everything about the show, about the people and the technology that make it possible to provide an unprecedented look behind the scenes. It's almanac, encyclopedia, chronicle and anthology for the whole family. It entertains and leaves the reader amazed delight, and smile. Precisely as the most successful TV show in Europe!

available on Amazon,or on local stores in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.

Last edited:
wow , time flies ... I remember this performance like it was yesterday.... he also performed the hot version of 'Dangerous' that day...it was amazing and I was watching this live! Incredible and unforgettable moments.... thanks for sharing

^ yeah - you're very right. I watched this performances live too. And it was / is indeed unforgettable.:punk:

wow , time flies ... I remember this performance like it was yesterday.... he also performed the hot version of 'Dangerous' that day...it was amazing and I was watching this live! Incredible and unforgettable moments.... thanks for sharing

me too :)
i can exactly remember this evening. that was HIStory.

Thanks, I am about to go on Amazon and see if I can buy a copy.

PS: Guys does Amazon in Germany ship to the US?

Petra, it depends. I have had things they wouldn't ship for copyright things and others were shipped no issue. Sorry to be of no help.

I remember seeing the Wetten Dass performances and I pledged eternal loyalty back then, it felt eternal back then, too. Very surreal to be watching it now. I remember it being a Saturday night, Gottschalk in his usual non-stop talking way- and then Michael came on. It definitely felt historical back then. I remember the Dangerous performance- it was so flawless, even better than the MTV performance- it's just that the camera work stank. But his rhythm, his precision was absolutely incredible. I was extremely moved even back then.

Thanks Pace. I was trying to order last night and then saw the German language. I was worried that I may click on the wrong thing since I do not understand the language. I really want to get this.

I just tried 'mock ordering' it with my US account- it went through, I didn't finish the order though, I just wanted to see if my US location (I was able to choose international shipping with an estimated 8-12 days shipping) would let me even get that far- apparently so. Let me know if you need help ordering it, I'll try my best!

Petra, it depends. I have had things they wouldn't ship for copyright things and others were shipped no issue. Sorry to be of no help.

I remember seeing the Wetten Dass performances and I pledged eternal loyalty back then, it felt eternal back then, too. Very surreal to be watching it now. I remember it being a Saturday night, Gottschalk in his usual non-stop talking way- and then Michael came on. It definitely felt historical back then. I remember the Dangerous performance- it was so flawless, even better than the MTV performance- it's just that the camera work stank. But his rhythm, his precision was absolutely incredible. I was extremely moved even back then.

Thanks, I am about to go on Amazon and see if I can buy a copy.

PS: Guys does Amazon in Germany ship to the US?

Keep in mine, European DVDs don't always work in our players.

Make sure you check it plays in Region 1 (US & Canada) DVD players.

they should have include both performances. ES was good, but Dang. was way better.

After seen the tracklist, don't know what to think of it. PAUL McCARTNEY x2, BACKSTREET BOYS x2, GEIER STURZFLUG x2. were they really that good the have 2 songs included?

Has anyone bought this yet? I'd like to see some screenshots of Earth Song :)

Pace and MemefanI have gotten DVD's from Europe that I was able to play at home. We will see.

Pace the drop down box for country does not have USA. Were you able to put in USA when you did the mock order?

Last edited:
Back