4 MJ-Thriller PVC Figures in Japan

Any link for the Bad figure?

No, not yet. It's only being mentioned at the Japanese Canyon Crest site.
link: http://www.canyon-crest.co.jp/commodity/bancho.html (use google to translate into english)
Just beneath the 4 thriller pics it says the Bad figure is 'TBA'.
I am in no doubts these will be great, too. I'm very curious which Bad-scene it will portray. Maybe the 'mouth-wiping' scene or even the wind-machine one!!! lol

By the way, I prefer the Canyon Crest thriller figures wayyyyy over the new Cosbaby ones. The Cosbabies are just too unrealistic compared to the Canyon Crest ones. But that's just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
^^^ Thank you. we'll just have to wait till it reveals the release date. It better don't dissappoint me by then. lol
yeah, I also prefer the Canyon Crest figures than Cosbaby ones cause they look more real!
However, the best one is hottoys History figure. That one looks like the real MJ!

I look forward to these figures!
They look awesome!!
Anybody knows about Designer Toys stores in the U.S. that might carry them?
I was at Comic Con and completely missed those, anybody know what booth were they at?

I'd love to get the exclusives, they look amazing!!

has anyone actually got one of these yet or even them all ?

Can you give us a little info on where you bought from like HMV etc and did you get stung by the customs as the price exceeds the limit of £18.00 or $36.00

^^ I have the same problem. Is there anywhere in the USA that fans can buy this or order it? Anywhere online even? Trying to order directly from Japan is a pain with the shipping and whatnot. :(

An hour ago I was announced by a friend who is on holiday in Japan as she bought me a 25 Thriller figurine - zombi version :) ...I am so happy !

Last edited:
:clapping:Today I recive my MJ Thriller 25 figurine - zombi version! :dancin::dancin: Is great! :yes:

Photos soon! :cheeky:

Back