50 cent speaks against MJ on HOT 97

^He did not love Michael, but just wanted to use Michael's talent & celebrity status to make money. What he said above is what he felt about Michael all the time. He simply changed his comments depending on who he is talking to, which is why he said some nicer things in the past.

You know, I watched the making of Michael documentary yesterday night and I saw how much love and respect 50 pennies had for Michael, he was just raving about loving him so much, and it shocks me to see how suddenly one person can go from raving and praising them to stabbing them in the back.

He's like many who were in Michael's life. They praised him in public, and badmouthed him behind closed doors.

It's a shame this idiot is on a Michael Jackson album.

Shame he made it onto a Michael Jackson album. Thankfully it was an awful song that wasn't sung with Michael Jackson. Although, I'm annoyed he also made it onto the immortal soundtrack

He's an idiot, MJ was'nt pedo, but don't forget that he never sing on a Michael's song, only on a crappy Jason's song.
los-trolls-son-psicopatas-sadicos-1.jpg

In 100 years when volumes and volumes of pages will be written about Michael Jackson and his contributions to music (among other things) 50 Cent will be a mere footnote.

I'm sorry, but the above quote reads like something someone in middle school would say, so his thought process might be similar.

If 50 cent said this, this is common for him to be two faced. He does this kind of mess to everyone. he even made rude remarks about Beyonce. WHat else do you expect. He does it for attention. At this point, who care. MJ is loved and the cd is doing great. Enuf said.

I got an idea! Why don't we follow Patrick Star's advice? We should take no cent, and all the losers who think it's okay to bash Michael, and throw them down a cliff? I'll round up the pick up. xD nah but seriously, you know someone wants attention if they resort to this bs.

Back