50 cent speaks against MJ on HOT 97

I hope not. The last thing we won't is for this to become a trending topic on Twitter, and that would be giving him what he wants. Which is publicity and attention. It's best to ignore his dumb ass

Oh, you are right. Very good point.

I've NEVER liked that ass face "music," NEVER! I never understood why people have praised sa scumbag criminal who contributed the youth to be addicted and now a f*cking backstabber! :angry:

Did the host of this show ask this guy any intelligent questions about his remarks, or did the host just let 50 cent speech go unchallenged? Isn't that the station that has the cruise for Michael in August or is that Kiss FM?

This fool never mentions once that there was a long investigation and trial ending in 14 not guilty verdicts. I guess he missed that part.

This fool never mentions once that there was a long investigation and trial ending in 14 not guilty verdicts. I guess he missed that part.

14? I thought he went on trial for 10 counts?

What a stupid man! He acts like false allegations never happen. And yes it can happen to the same person more than one times if people see $$$ in that, like it is obviously the case with the MJ allegations.

Like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, what a twisted world we live in when a drug dealer can pass moral judgement on a good man like Michael.

Luckily 50 Cent is a has been. I heard he talked crap about MJ earlier as well, so I have no idea why the Estate/Sony put him on the Michael album. At least he is not on a real MJ song. And yes, he's a hypocrite if he thinks this of MJ but still wanted to be on his album. He's like Gene Simmons talking crap about MJ all the time but would have done the tribute concert. Hypocratical opportunistic a**holes.

I didn't watch the video, is it new interview with Curtis or an older one?

I was wondering as there is no articles about what he says of MJ so maybe it is older interview, and if it is new, seemingly media is not interested printing what he says.

Btw, he has an album coming out in June.

Who cares. crack is whack.thanks for playing the sterotype 50. im sure they are proud

Surely this says more about him than Michael. If he believed this why would he want to rap on his album or be associated with him. If I had any doubts at all about Michael do you think I would be a fan? He shows himself to be ignorant, a hypocrit and an attention seeking fool. Guys please do not buy anymore 50cent products and show your support for Michael. L.O.V.E to all x

Seemingly that interview is recent, so why the hell he needed to take a jab at Michael?

Zack O. Greenburg @zogblog · 22h
@ElkeHassell Dismayed to see that -- ugh -- my interview with him was a year ago and he only had the nicest things to say about MJ...

so why the hell he needed to take a jab at Michael?

Because otherwise no-one would listen to this has-been.

Seriously, go look up 50 Cent now on Google - you won't see anything about his new album. All you'll see is 50 Cent going on about how he doesn't like Kanye West's latest album (and thankfully news media seem to be focusing on that aspect of the interview). He's released 6 singles for his new album so far, none of which have been even remotely successful so the only way he can draw attention is by talking shit about others.

And it was completely unprovoked! No one even mentioned MJ and he brought it up! What a complete imbecile. He mentions the theme park like he's just only found out about it!! He needs to go back into his hole. The presenters looked uncomfortable....

And it was completely unprovoked! No one even mentioned MJ and he brought it up! What a complete imbecile. He mentions the theme park like he's just only found out about it!! He needs to go back into his hole. The presenters looked uncomfortable....

For all we know he was asked by whatever record heads to start a smear campaign so that sales for Xscape would drop. All this time he had nothing to say about him, hell, even worked with him (or at least the estate). His timing is real f-cking interesting. Now he's got all these empty ass judgments and opinions?? NOW?!?!? OH ok...

So he went there to get some publicity by trashing others (Kanye, MJ)? What a desperate attempt at attention from a has-been.

So he went there to get some publicity by trashing others (Kanye, MJ)? What a desperate attempt at attention from a has-been.

At least Kanye is still alive and can defend himself. MJ is dead and defenseless, which makes 50 Cent a coward.

has been... 6 songs and none of them have done a thing... he will flop.... I guess he forgot the 14 not guilty verdicts MJ got... Maybe one day he will be falsely accused and he will see what that feels like.

That's it! THAT'S IT! 50 Cent is now going into my H8T List!

Here's what you get for talking crap about Michael 5-Cent!

stone-cold-steve-austin-finger-wwestalker1.jpg

I was never a fan of 50 Cent anyway. Back in 2005 Will Smith said that 50 Cent is a disgrace to Hip Hop. I agree with him

He had the nerve to make an implication concerning Michael's amusement park.

This guy is out promoting his new album and he's hoping the Press picks up on this particular piece of information for publicity's sake?!

He sounds like those who did the same - for a little money - you betray someone. Where have I heard that story before, especially after the Holiday that was celebrated around the world this past weekend!

tumblr_mto2nqEczw1qcqvito1_500.png

50cents...that's about all he is worth and I am being generous!! Never heard of him before and I never want to hear of him again. Rappers are ten a penny, because IMO they cant sing and hold a tune.

50cents...that's about all he is worth and I am being generous!! Never heard of him before and I never want to hear of him again. Rappers are ten a penny, because IMO they cant sing and hold a tune.

Rappers are not singers though. Also 50 Cent is a poor example of what Hip Hop is

Back