7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

Has Slave To The Rhythm leaked in full yet? I'm getting confused by the dozens of godawful hacked versions at the moment.

Has Slave To The Rhythm leaked in full yet? I'm getting confused by the dozens of godawful hacked versions at the moment.

No, not in full yet...But there is a 3:40 version in 2000 watts including bridge, and a few verses, and NO DJ! ...it should say in the thread title '3:40 version' or something like that....:D

Thank you!

Not sure whether to wait for a proper version (if it ever comes out).

Thank you!

Not sure whether to wait for a proper version (if it ever comes out).

Well, I downloaded it, just in case this one never sees the light of day (in proper version, of course)..This version is fairly clean...and no DJ, so that's a plus for me!

No, not in full yet...But there is a 3:40 version in 2000 watts including bridge, and a few verses, and NO DJ! ...it should say in the thread title '3:40 version' or something like that....:D

Hi
I dont know why but i cannot enter to the 2000 watts category.
can you please pm me the 3:40 version that you talked on?
thank you!

Hi
I dont know why but i cannot enter to the 2000 watts category.
can you please pm me the 3:40 version that you talked on?
thank you!

You will have to turn your pm's on! Go to user CP, then edit options along the left side, and then you can scroll down to see an option to turn your pm's on...:)

When im trying to enable the pm's it's writing me this note:

Mj4ever23, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

if i will give my email can you please send to there?
my email is: thedevilgamer@live.com
thanks for the help!

Could someone please pm a link to a clean sttr?
Thanks

If anyone has Carry On (full version) & Love Never Felt So Good (new version) please leak them..

Back