A conversation with a Los Angeles Homicide Detective

What I think is sad, some people are forgetting that what is presented in the media cannot be trusted. That means they said he said - is all hearsay... only hard evidence can be trusted. the public will need to wait to see what a jury finds in this case. Just as the jury in 2005 FOUND MICHAEL INNOCENT of the bogus charges that were placed against him.. we must wait and then trust the jury to decipher through eveidence & testimony. As an American, I believe all accused are innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers.

What I think is sad, some people are forgetting that what is presented in the media cannot be trusted. That means they said he said - is all hearsay... only hard evidence can be trusted. the public will need to wait to see what a jury finds in this case. Just as the jury in 2005 FOUND MICHAEL INNOCENT of the bogus charges that were placed against him.. we must wait and then trust the jury to decipher through eveidence & testimony. As an American, I believe all accused are innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers.
I don't get what you are trying to say, so you think murray did not cause Michael's death because that's what being innocent would be in his case.

uh...Murray has admitted to giving Michael propofol!!! READ the autopsy report.:scratch:

Could someone with legal knowledge of Calif/US law clarify this for me? It's my understanding that all 12 jurors must come to a conclusive guilty beyond a reasonable doubt to convict someone of murder (be it "2" or otherwise). If the jurors are sent back to re-deliberate because it is not unanimous, and they still don't reach a complete unanimous agreement, then it is considered a "hung jury" and the defendent walks free.

What I'm not sure about is whether there can be another whole new murder trial initiated. Seems like the Phil Specter case was "hung" in the first trial, then after what seems like several years, another jury did convict him.

Have I got this right?

Double jeopardy is when a person can be re-tried from the firest trial if it comes to be a hung jury. Lets hope that doesnt happen. I believe the state has much more on Murray than WE know. And hopefully more charges can be added on leading to Musder 2 and find him GUILTY!!

I have been watching some videos on youtube that are going over all the details listed in the autopsy report. Their findings are quite interesting. It appears that some people in the medical field are stating that the dosages of propofol administered by Dr. Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson weren't enough to cause his death. That any other listed medications would have also been out of his system prior to the supposed adminstering of propofol.

Their series of videos basically is ripping apart the autopsy report, pointing out all the irregularities that simply indicate that this report is bogus.

To me it makes me wonder what will actually come out in the court case as actual evidence that a crime was committed . . .

According to VH1 famous scenes crimes, the dosage Murray said he injected Michael wouldn't be enough to put him to sleep, just someone much smaller than him. Obviously the autopsy showed that Michael was injected with much more powerful dosage.

Double jeopardy is when a person can be re-tried from the firest trial if it comes to be a hung jury. Lets hope that doesnt happen. I believe the state has much more on Murray than WE know. And hopefully more charges can be added on leading to Musder 2 and find him GUILTY!!

Agree, at LEAST murder 2.

This is ridiculous. The investigation is STILL ongoing. I doubt a simple accident would take this long to investigate.

For crying out loud, we have actual doctors and lawyers saying that the charges should be greater! And even when you know only half the truth, it doesn't even take a doctor/lawyer to see that something is wrong about the whole thing.

I have been watching some videos on youtube that are going over all the details listed in the autopsy report. Their findings are quite interesting. It appears that some people in the medical field are stating that the dosages of propofol administered by Dr. Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson weren't enough to cause his death. That any other listed medications would have also been out of his system prior to the supposed adminstering of propofol.

Their series of videos basically is ripping apart the autopsy report, pointing out all the irregularities that simply indicate that this report is bogus.

To me it makes me wonder what will actually come out in the court case as actual evidence that a crime was committed . . .

Are those doctors in that video on Murray's side?

Here is the truth, a crap load of drugs were found in Michael's system, and propofol all the way in Michael's eyes. I'd like for Murray to explain how that got there.

Last edited:

stuff like this is for the conspraicy section

of propofol administered by Dr. Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson weren't enough to cause his deat
any amount given can cause death it theres no one watching u and your breathing stops because of the benzos that were given b4. the amount given was enough for major surgery

That any other listed medications would have also been out of his system prior to the supposed adminstering of propofol.
thats fasle according to info from other boards where this has been picked apart ahowing the times the drugs were given. half lifes of the drugs are available on google.

Back