A.I Michael - opinions

He did try though, even if he turned himself into a complete hypocrite in the process.
Dreamin has only a chorus. It would've made sense for will.i.am, to use it in one of his songs. Like Rockwell did with Somebody’s Watching Me.

I'd love to hear Michael singing Fergies part in Meet Me Halfway

No, it does not!
i think they are two very different versions, with jike's being alot more direct compared to diana's, but diana is, you know, actually the singer diana ross instead of an AI.

either way, the process of working on the track has stopped me from ever listening to either version haha. the curse of working with songs is being unable to relisten to any of the tracks.

i think they are two very different versions, with jike's being alot more direct compared to diana's, but diana is, you know, actually the singer diana ross instead of an AI.

either way, the process of working on the track has stopped me from ever listening to either version haha. the curse of working with songs is being unable to relisten to any of the tracks.
Funny cause I never listened to the songs at all before lol.

got a "demo" of sorts done with my own voice processed through the AI, jike's sadly not able to get to a studio anymore as they shut down his old one. anyone know any impersonators willing to help out?
You should try Everett Sexton Harper on Tiktok, dude sounds uncanny! Jefferey Perez too, dude hits those gritty vocals spot on! Sucks about Jike, he doesn’t sound much like Michael but the AI seems to jive with him well.

The AI Cover of this song had already been done, but the original channel (MJ AI) is gone.
So I decided to make a new version of the same song (Sounds Like HIStory Era):

You should try Everett Sexton Harper on Tiktok, dude sounds uncanny! Jefferey Perez too, dude hits those gritty vocals spot on! Sucks about Jike, he doesn’t sound much like Michael but the AI seems to jive with him well.
Yeah, jikes voice worked really well as he has the same tone, but not the same voice, which the ai plays well with. If the voice is to similar to Mike, it sort of gets lazy and doesn't process it well.

How about recreating El Debarge/Tevin Campbell tunes?

And using all the different Fall Again renditions

what do you think about this?

I find it funny that it coincides
the vocals is from akon's solo demo and combined it with the 2010 mix. So the vocals are real!

Scared of the Sun says that on comments!

Anyway, i love the Akon's songs!

Back