A.I Michael - opinions

So , Paul has got his snout all in it now . The Beatles ....

There's some big guns talking. It will be all accepted now. I guess he is in the "for" group then. ....
Shit. What will musique become guys? I can't get with lovin no ai artist - Glad mine r real men.

* & so the core of the word 'fandom' changes into a hollow shell../screen as the meaning of fame slowly dies..kind of died when M died...
So if the human artist gets obliterated then it's human fan must get phased out too. maybe , i can see why this has progressed...maybe. hmmm.
You're kinda rambling.

Both Sides Of The Story from AI MJ would be nice. I can imagine him singing it after the allegations.

I'm still hoping for something more like the "hello twitter" song. I wish it was longer. It kinda sounds like Carousel, pyt demo & loving you all in 1!!+
It is my favorite yeah.

Slightly unrelated but Disney using AI in its show is probably gonna shoot AI dead in the head.

It is my favorite yeah.

Slightly unrelated but Disney using AI in its show is probably gonna shoot AI dead in the head.
Secret Invasion? I saw the title sequence!
I'm a huge marvel fan, but it got too amateurish and soulless!

Just a random idea but I would love someone to actually finish Faces and even use A.I. Nelson Mandela for his part in the intro. And by 'finish it' I mean to actually write Verses and Choruses lol. I always picture the verses to be something like "Shout" or "Money".

Just a random idea but I would love someone to actually finish Faces and even use A.I. Nelson Mandela for his part in the intro. And by 'finish it' I mean to actually write Verses and Choruses lol. I always picture the verses to be something like "Shout" or "Money".
That's the last thing we need, a worldwide scandal based on A.I. Nelson Mandela.

Michael refused to record it. You said it. Why not leave it there?
Michael liked the song, but he had a reason why he didn't record it:
Jackson initially liked the idea, but sources differ as to why he never recorded the song.
Michael Jackson: All the Songs says that, after news of the collaboration leaked, Jackson changed his mind about recording “If I Told You That.” However, Smooth Radio reports Jackson was simply unavailable to record the song. https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-whitney-houston-never-performed-a-duet.html/

Last edited:
not bad
Michael Jackson - Throwing Your Life Away (AI Reconstruction)

Back