A.I Michael - opinions

I know this thread is called opinions but I don't really think it's about hating AI here. We kinda got into it, but tbh, it was just a phase. @Beano Wild Are you getting tired of AI? (Also how do you become a MOD?)

I know this thread is called opinions but I don't really think it's about hating AI here. We kinda got into it, but tbh, it was just a phase. @Beano Wild Are you getting tired of AI? (Also how do you become a MOD?)
yes actually, i have. im only using it to compliment tracks now, such as restoring demos like slapstick or live preformances like You were there instead of creating new tracks, with ai only being used to add those missing frequencies, and i just asked hahah.

yes actually, i have. im only using it to compliment tracks now, such as restoring demos like slapstick or live preformances like You were there instead of creating new tracks, with ai only being used to add those missing frequencies, and i just asked hahah.
Such a good Idea to restore live audios! You need some input regarding necessary remasters of live performances? Anyway looking forward to your next mj Projects. Great work

Such a good Idea to restore live audios! You need some input regarding necessary remasters of live performances? Anyway looking forward to your next mj Projects. Great work
i need to isolate you were there better as i have an issue with the long note at the end where the ai doesnt recognise it as a voice meaning it drops off, causing it to sound pretty poor, but apart from that if there are any other tracks that could work for a remaster similar to all my other tracks do tell me, i think i might do Elizabeth I Love You at some point too.

• Love
Reactions: MJ5
i need to isolate you were there better as i have an issue with the long note at the end where the ai doesnt recognise it as a voice meaning it drops off, causing it to sound pretty poor, but apart from that if there are any other tracks that could work for a remaster similar to all my other tracks do tell me, i think i might do Elizabeth I Love You at some point too.
Do you use original video sources or YouTube rips?

That's still the greatest use of AI. And it holds so much potential. I would love to take that and use it for any official releases. If only they were doing, something.

That's still the greatest use of AI. And it holds so much potential. I would love to take that and use it for any official releases. If only they were doing, something.
THIS. THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

im so happy Paul, Ringo and their team of engineers saw the true power of AI when it comes to music, i hope its "Now and Then" since its the last beatles track that can exist with all 4 band members contributing to it.

THIS. THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

im so happy Paul, Ringo and their team of engineers saw the true power of AI when it comes to music, i hope its "Now and Then" since its the last beatles track that can exist with all 4 band members contributing to it.
Is it all 4? George didn't wanna work on it cause of the quality. Maybe they just need the parts?

The Freddie Mercury collabs could definitely need cleaning in this same way. The Anka tracks too. It's too late for that though.

Is it all 4? George didn't wanna work on it cause of the quality. Maybe they just need the parts?

The Freddie Mercury collabs could definitely need cleaning in this same way. The Anka tracks too. It's too late for that though.
Behind The Mask also MASSIVELY needed it. Jeez, that was horrid.

alright, let me break down the story of "now and then" -

Paul and ringo can contribute as they please since they are both alive and kicking.

George - back in 1995 after finishing up Free as a Bird and Real Love, Now and Then was a track they messed with for 1 day, where George did a bass line and a guitar solo, but refused to work on it any further due to it sounding "rubbish". these recordings still exist and can be used.

John - recorded the demo, duh hahah.

George - back in 1995 after finishing up Free as a Bird and Real Love, Now and Then was a track they messed with for 1 day, where George did a bass line and a guitar solo, but refused to work on it any further due to it sounding "rubbish". these recordings still exist and can be used.
That's all I needed to know then. And I figured as much. So by all means then, let's do this stiff.

Back when all this AI stuff began I predicted that it'd be used on those John Lennon demoes from the late 70s - specifically Now and Then and Grow Old With Me. Glad to see that they're doing exactly that, as this, in my opinion, is the truest way in which AI can benefit the music industry.

If it had been around 5 years ago, Drake and his team could have used it on DMTM to isolate the vocal from the piano, rather than completely distorting MJ's voice during whatever process they used instead.

Of all the AI live fanmades that I have heard, I can say that this is the best in terms of voice similarity.
there are some who have very low or high voices and this is just perfect there is no other way to describe it

Of all the AI live fanmades that I have heard, I can say that this is the best in terms of voice similarity.
there are some who have very low or high voices and this is just perfect there is no other way to describe it

Out of tune 😖

Sounds a little like a stroke!

I really liked the intro at the beginning of the song. I even imagined I was hearing it in concert. But when the voice sounds, the magic is gone...

The thing stopping Paul from finishing the track has been Yoko and Olivia not agreeing to it because George didn't want to I'm pretty sure. If it is Now and Then they must have come to an agreement. He's been talking about wanting to finish it for years now.

I am excited to hear what it is that they have done.

Last edited:
So , Paul has got his snout all in it now . The Beatles ....

There's some big guns talking. It will be all accepted now. I guess he is in the "for" group then. ....
Shit. What will musique become guys? I can't get with lovin no ai artist - Glad mine r real men.

* & so the core of the word 'fandom' changes into a hollow shell../screen as the meaning of fame slowly dies..kind of died when M died...
So if the human artist gets obliterated then it's human fan must get phased out too. maybe , i can see why this has progressed...maybe. hmmm.

Last edited:
Back when all this AI stuff began I predicted that it'd be used on those John Lennon demoes from the late 70s - specifically Now and Then and Grow Old With Me. Glad to see that they're doing exactly that, as this, in my opinion, is the truest way in which AI can benefit the music industry.

If it had been around 5 years ago, Drake and his team could have used it on DMTM to isolate the vocal from the piano, rather than completely distorting MJ's voice during whatever process they used instead.
Really good prediction.
I bet PM is in this thread

So , Paul has got his snout all in it now . The Beatles ....

There's some big guns talking. It will be all accepted now. I guess he is in the "for" group then. ....
Shit. What will musique become guys? I can't get with lovin no ai artist - Glad mine r real men.

* & so the core of the word 'fandom' changes into a hollow shell../screen as the meaning of fame slowly dies..kind of died when M died...
So if the human artist gets obliterated then it's human fan must get phased out too. maybe , i can see why this has progressed...maybe. hmmm.
I think you're misunderstanding what Paul is doing with the AI.

He still accepts it though
He actually described the whole imitating people's voices thing as "scary but exciting" in the interview and then said that isolating vocals is a good use for AI generally.

Obviously he accepts that it's a thing, like we all do. Doesn't mean he plans on using it in the way.

Last edited:
He actually described the whole imitating people's voices thing as "scary but exciting" in the interview and then said that isolating vocals is a good use for AI generally.

Obviously he accepts that it's a thing, like we all do. Doesn't mean he plans on using it in the way.
It is good though that more of the artists are speaking about it now.

Back