A.I Michael - opinions

🤔i might like this :)..in my defence Michael never sung that so i don't see this as manipulating his art .. they r jacking malachi instead, :censored:
For me.. its good they have put "michael's voice" to this one ! - although they are using m face to get the likes ....im like a magnet to the damn picture edit ,🫠 guilty on that for sure.i don't hate myself for liking this , cause this one balances okay with me. i might've found peace with this one. maybe.

that feels satisfying ..and i really like Abel :D

Last edited:
someone has been studying M's dialect very closely here. "changing" ...
jay kay is from Manchester.

Last edited:
More artist should hopefully speak up since we dont really know how they feel or what their stance is on this technology.
Treach please talk lol...i.... i want your blessing ...(joking...dont yoke me yet :eek: 🫠)
Snoop is probably angry . he is a supporter of M....so prob wouldn't want his name on something like that. the AI says his name there.
i really appreciate snoops "wow" that means - get the f out of here biaaatch to me. i would take it as a no.
Angry rapper. 🥰now.. who's getting sued first?

Haha unfortunately not, although I’m sure before too long someone will turn it into software that’s easy to use. Right now it involves using Huggingface and setting up PiTorch on a virtual machine on Paperspace, setting up the training model, making your data set and then training on the virtual machine for hours, days or weeks. Basically you’re training your own neural network based on MJ’s voice, once you’ve got it trained, it’s pretty easy to use with some very very basic code. There is a guy on discord who taught me if you PM me I can give you his details.
I posted this above. You dont need to train anything if you just want to test this out. Just upload the vocals and choose the model... https://create.musicfy.lol
edit : nvm they removed the MJ model
edit edit: MJ model is back up

Last edited:
See now...i don't agree with this

just think politics :/
@Moonwalker1992 naughty .. u are curious too lol
"Me show 'em the Bone when I grab that chrome,
Gotta haunt that dome,
Folla me roll stroll down East 1999
Gotta find these row hoes,"

Last edited:
most of the A.I stuff on YT sounds like sh*t
Not saying that mine sounds much better..
but people gotta understand that throwing a heavily processed vocal track into the A.I gives bad results..

most of the A.I stuff on YT sounds like sh*t
Yes! That's exactly how I see/hear it! I don't understand how people can enjoy songs where the vocals sound completely robotic and/or off-key and/or off-time and/or are poorly mixed/mastered.

Not saying that mine sounds much better..

Then I'll say it! Yours sound sooooooooo much better, I really enjoy especially the self-written songs and I am very grateful for your creative work!

UMG and Sony just took down all my MJ AI covers, it's a miracle my YT account isn't suspended lol. I advice everyone here to delete or make their own covers private if they wanna keep their accounts.

General consensus is that the man who made Blue Men decided to put his track using a michael jackson ai onto Spotify.

Why he thought that was a smart decision I have no clue, but he ruined the fun for everyone.

so what's the exact reason for taking those down? because of the adlibs / leftovers from a 'legit' song?

To be fair, I think they would come for this anyway - most labels and record companies do not seem to be happy with this new AI tech

I think it's just a warning after kai put his songs on Spotify.
I don't think that's the case. I'd say they were going after the whole A.I. thing for some time now. Kai didn't use any elements nor images indicating MJ's involvement with the songs on Spotify. And I don't think the voice played any role. It could be just an impersonator. I think they are just massively striking everything in their way at this point.

yeah, blame it on me.. but infact my stuff was the one i wrote myself when all other people uploaded actual copyrighted material..

naughty .. u are curious too lol
"Me show 'em the Bone when I grab that chrome,
Gotta haunt that dome,
Folla me roll stroll down East 1999
Gotta find these row hoes,"

Yo Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is the shit haha
lil off topic: I wish they can do some Eazy-E A.I. stuff, to be with the Bone boys. Like Mr. Bill Collector etc.

yeah, blame it on me.. but infact my stuff was the one i wrote myself when all other people uploaded actual copyrighted material..
Nah. When Sony's involved they know you're working with "MJ". That's not much of a coincidence...

MJ never sang kai's song.
the voice happens to sound like MJ. so what's their problem? ban everybody who sounds like MJ? xD

the only problem might be the adlibs from older songs. (I'd replace them also with A. I. if possible).

No offence but this was always going to happen. i LOVED the Eaten Alive mock up . Better than the estate can muster up. Thank goodness it was out there to download . I know it is not quite the same but it is better than what they have given us for real .

Back