A.I Michael - opinions

this resembles the hologram debate from a decade ago. it’s interesting how feelings and opinions evolve over the years 🤔
I wonder how fans would feel about Michael’s siblings using his a.i for their future projects?🤔
Yeah ...it truly does. And i think this is the reason i was glued to this thread. i was all for the hologram ...at first. back then. now it is a no.
Have his siblings spoken of this ?

This goes against every fiber in my body, but can someone who is talented with this A.I stuff please a do a version of Leave Me Alone feat Stevie Wonder l. I have been dreaming about this duet for years now. I think that would have been the best song for Stevie and MJ to collaborate together on Bad.

This goes against every fiber in my body, but can someone who is talented with this A.I stuff please a do a version of Leave Me Alone feat Stevie Wonder l. I have been dreaming about this duet for years now. I think that would have been the best song for Stevie and MJ to collaborate together on Bad.
It sounds like you're asking for AI Stevie, and that's not in our record banks. He's still alive, maybe he can actually just record the song.

Yeah ...it truly does. And i think this is the reason i was glued to this thread. i was all for the hologram ...at first. back then. now it is a no.
Have his siblings spoken of this ?
I haven’t heard the family comment on a.i. there were rumours years ago about the brothers taking the hologram on tour with them. of course, that turned out to be false.

can you imagine if they used michael’s a.i to release new jackson 5 music? or if Janet wanted to record another duet? how would people feel about that?🤔

How emotional can you make your (aldult) AI Michael's really sound ? the real grit. i have noticed this week some channels/people have been working on the core of that beautiful Indiana accent... .

How emotional can you make your (aldult) AI Michael's really sound ? the real grit. i have noticed this week some channels/people have been working on the core of that beautiful Indiana accent... .
Could you link some examples?

I've seen a lot of these AI tracks on tiktok and thought that they all sounded awful......

Until I heard young MIke singing his adult songs 😵‍💫, not necessarily the ones already posted in this thread but others that I've seen.

The AI really seems to capture young MJ almost perfectly. It's rather odd but brilliant at the same time!

I haven’t heard the family comment on a.i. there were rumours years ago about the brothers taking the hologram on tour with them. of course, that turned out to be false.

can you imagine if they used michael’s a.i to release new jackson 5 music? or if Janet wanted to record another duet? how would people feel about that?🤔
It's really not necessary. And quite honestly tasteless. Just use a demo if its that serious.

That's what I said. And you'd think. But it's harder than it seems.
You got madlads making full unreleased songs out of short snippets, you'd think that someone would try to do IWAL since all you'd have to do is change a few words lol. I was thinking that some AI filtering and some small mixing would be enough, is there more to it?

You got madlads making full unreleased songs out of short snippets, you'd think that someone would try to do IWAL since all you'd have to do is change a few words lol. I was thinking that some AI filtering and some small mixing would be enough, is there more to it?
I think if they just plaster AI over it it starts going haywire.

I think if they just plaster AI over it it starts going haywire.
I don't mean making the full song AI; make the AI sing "I was the loser" with the same melody as the song, filter out the parts where MJ sings "I am a loser" and then put the AI vocals where it's filtered. It doesn't seem too hard.

I don't mean making the full song AI; make the AI sing "I was the loser" with the same melody as the song, filter out the parts where MJ sings "I am a loser" and then put the AI vocals where it's filtered. It doesn't seem too hard.
Maybe not. I'd like to see it tried.

Back