A life for L.O.V.E.: Michael Jackson stories you should have heard before

billyworld99

Proud Member
Paperback – August 8, 2013
by Brigitte Bloemen (Author) , Marina Dobler (Contributor) , Miriam Lohr (Contributor) & 1 more

41ij%2B2qJwkL._SY346_.jpg

“A life for L.O.V.E.” is the first book that exclusively concentrates on Michael Jackson's humanitarian achievements. It contains a potpourri of stories written by people who knew him, were his friends, worked for him or who themselves received the singer's help and encouragement. They give first-hand accounts of his concern and care for other human beings, animals and the world. This collection of true stories from around the world paints a personal portrait of a man whose declared goal it was to heal the world and who started “with the man in the mirror”.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/3849551962/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_3AVesb153G4Z36NP

Sounds good but it's quite expensive unfortunately. And not available in Kindle.

billyworld99;3891731 said:
Paperback – August 8, 2013
by Brigitte Bloemen (Author) , Marina Dobler (Contributor) , Miriam Lohr (Contributor) & 1 more

41ij%2B2qJwkL._SY346_.jpg

“A life for L.O.V.E.” is the first book that exclusively concentrates on Michael Jackson's humanitarian achievements. It contains a potpourri of stories written by people who knew him, were his friends, worked for him or who themselves received the singer's help and encouragement. They give first-hand accounts of his concern and care for other human beings, animals and the world. This collection of true stories from around the world paints a personal portrait of a man whose declared goal it was to heal the world and who started “with the man in the mirror”.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/3849551962/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_3AVesb153G4Z36NP

Thanks. I just ordered mine, and it is expensive. The total with shipping was 45.70, but it seems as such a positive book about Michael that I wanted to let the authors know that there is an interest in such publications.

I see this is by the same fans who put together "It's all about L.O.V.E.," which was released a few years ago and contained stories from fans about what Michael meant to them, meeting Michael, etc. I thought that was nicely put together. A book that focuses on Michael's humanitarian efforts is very welcome and doing it through first-hand accounts by people who were on the receiving end of his generosity sounds like an excellent idea. It is indeed quite expensive though.

Always good to hear the positive things about Michael.

Thanks. I just ordered mine, and it is expensive. The total with shipping was 45.70, but it seems as such a positive book about Michael that I wanted to let the authors know that there is an interest in such publications.

Please make sure to give us your review whenever you finish reading it. These kind of books are great for Michael's legacy becuase it will give generations to come insight to who Michael was outside the entertainment field.

billyworld99, is US edition different than European, like it was with the first book? If the European has color pics, I'd rather buy it from the UK. I asked on Facebook, but nobody replied...

billyworld99, is US edition different than European, like it was with the first book? If the European has color pics, I'd rather buy it from the UK. I asked on Facebook, but nobody replied...
hmmm not sure. The author has a twitter account so I'm going to ask about that today.

Hi guys,
I guess, I can answer that. ;)
There are no color pics inside this time. We didn't like it the way it was last time, that there were some books with color pics and others without, which we couldn't control, so we decided to stick to b/w this time to give everyone the same. :)

My book arrived on the day I was going to Vegas for Michael's birthday, so now that I am back I will start reading it. Then, I will post some summaries.

I've been hoping for this kind of book to come out! This is wonderful. It is expensive but I'm definitely buying this. What an excellent, beautiful idea! These are the books that should be written about him.

I have not finished reading the book yet, but here are some tit bits:

This book is about Michael’s acts of charity and how his actions influenced his fans & those who were recipients of his charity to continue to help others in their communities, countries, & the world.

The authors found it a challenge to get information on Michael’s charitable work, because he kept most of his giving secret. However, the authors persevered and were able to amass detailed accounts from individuals who had worked with Michael, received help from him, and those who were touched by his message of helping. The result is a wealth of stories from people about their contact with Michael. Some of the stories will make you cry or laugh, and this extra knowledge about Michael will make you love him even more and influence you to help more in the world.

STORIES

Ireland Christina Dowling

She was in a wheelchair on the stage during the 1997 concert, while they sang Heal The World. She had lost the sense of touch in her right hand a few years prior. When Michael took her hand during the song, she felt the sensations come back and felt Michael’s hand. When he said I Love You after the song, she felt he meant it. After he died, to give back to the community and to thank Michael, she planted trees in Michael’s honor in a children’s park and started the Michael Jackson Memorial Fund which gives money to the hospital she used frequently as a child.

Germany Teddy Lakis

He worked with Michael in 1998 during the Dangerous tour. He saw Michael’s charity towards children in the hospitals during the tour. Due to this, every year he has handicapped children invited to the local Oktoberfest in Munich, and lets them have fun, eat, and enjoy the rides.

Denmark Adriana Lucas

She went walking with Michael in Ireland. He would turn up beetles which were on their backs and commented “everyone has a right to live and right to a second chance.”

France Cecile Duteil

When Micahel was staying in Disneyland Paris, Cecile was working in the theme park. Michael gave some tickets for his concert to the employees. Due to this, Cecile was able to attend the concert. Her salary was small, and she could not afford the price of tickets. She cherishes the fact that she was able to see him live.

Germany Alex Gernandt

Alex worked with Michael as a reporter for BRAVO magazine. During the History tour in Budapest, Alex said Michael visited hospitals with Lisa and brought truckloads of toys for the sick children. A girl who had a stomach disease and did not talk for 3 months, talked when Michel caressed her hair. Michael gave money to the hospital to buy new breathing machines. He paid the traveling costs for a 4-year-old child to go the US and for her liver transplant there.

USA Christine Serene

After hearing Michael’s voice on Conrad Muarry’s phone, where he talked about building a children’s hospital, fans came together to make a plan, do research, contact experienced people like lawyers, accountants, nonprofit organizations, to see how they could make this wish come true for Michael. Fans created MDF (Michael’s Dream Foundation Inc) and MJCH (Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital Project). Fans needed representatives around the world to gain support, so a network of representatives was created. There are now representatives in 40 countries and states, and supporters in more than 100 countries. MJCH is growing and getting stronger. It receives about 400 pledges of support per month. The goal is to be able to eventually build the children’s hospital with Michael’s name on it.

More STORIES cont.

(There was a page or 2 from Mark Lester, but I did not have the stomach to read it right now.)

USA R.M.

The bracelet Michael had around his wrist was a friendship bracelet and he was told to wear it until it fell off. He wanted some made for everyone involved in TII to show there was a strong and unshakable unity among everyone involved and as a reminder to heal the world. Karen Faye asked R.M. if he could make the bracelets. R.M designed a silver & nylon bracelet like the one Michel wanted. On one side of the bracelet were the words “Heal The World” and on the other was “Love, Michael.” Michael loved it. When Karen was preparing Michael’s body after he died, she tied the bracelet T.M. designed around Michael’s ankle.

USA Mallory Cyr

Mallory suffers from a condition in which she can’t digest food properly. Due to this, she gets nutrition intravenously every day. When the problem began during childhood, she did not get major nutrients for years which caused more medical problems. Some of the problems were solved later on with medical attention, but others were irreversible. For instance, lack of nutrition caused the growth plates in her bones to dissolve. By the age of 4 it was difficult and painful to walk because her legs were not growing normally. Lots of people in the community tried to help financially with fundraising events. She required an expensive surgery to cut the bones in the legs, straighten them, and place large metal “fixators” in the legs.

When she was 8 years old, a sixth grade child in her school said they should write Michael Jackson for help. The children in her class and other classes wrote Michael about Mallory. Michael sent her a letter, and also gave a huge check to the fundraising campaign. All this help allowed the family to recover financially and Mallory had her surgery.

Now she is an advocate for children with severe medical challenges to improve the quality of their life.

USA Vincent Amen

Vincent worked for Michael in 2003. He said that all the pain and torture Michael had to endure due to the Arvizo’s false accusations, did not stop Michael from doing charitable works after the trial. In 2003 Michael allowed a charity event to take place in Neverland (the Neverland Romero Britto Event). Michael called many of his celebrity friends to attend like Mike Tyson, and guests donated $100,000.

Michael also allowed many underprivileged children to visit Neverland for the day, where they would play and have fun, have meals, and Michael would greet them at some point in the day. Michael believed these experiences would make the children feel welcome and special, and strengthen their ability to remain hopeful when difficult situations arise later in life.

Philippines Gwen J. Carino

In 1996, Gwen worked at the Manila Hotel and was organizing the annual Orphan’s Christmas Party for about 300 children. Michael was in the hotel for the History tour. Michael found out about the party and wanted to help. They decided he should hand out the goody bags with gifts. Michael stood on stage and gave the gift bags to each child. After an hour, the media, politicians, officials, guests from the hotel, & guests from a wedding that was taking place at the hotel unexpectedly showed up. People wanted Michael to sign autographs, and he did so without complaining even though it was very hot and the lines were long. One woman made him sign the gown she had on and another gave him a blank check to sign. Someone gave him a leaf to sign, and another, a busted balloon.

While living in the hotel, Michael never went on tv shows, but visited cancer patients, hospitals, the sick, the poor and the needy.

When Michael left the hotel, Gwen and another staff went immediately to his Penthouse Suite and found an empty Paperoo popcorn bucket, about 3 or 4 flavors of Haagen Daaz ice cream, & the wrappings for snickers bars on a table.

UK Steven Hodges

After Michel died, Steven was influenced by Michael’s words about healing the world. He started Michael Jackson Fans For Charity (MJFFC). His idea was having millions of fans give a unit of their currency monthly in Michael’s memory. The funds would then be given to charity. Currently his group donated over $2,000 to charity.

Ireland Dr. Patrick Treacy

Dr. Treacy met Michel around 2006/2007 in Ireland. Michael called him several times to talk and ask his opinion, because due to the 2005 trial and other bad experiences, Michael did not know who to trust. Michael believed charity should be done in private. Many people will not know he helped them, because he stayed behind the scenes.

While in Ireland, Michael wanted Dr. Treacy to accompany him to visit 2 hospitalized siblings, who were severely burnt from a petrol bomb. Dr. Treacy refused to take him. He felt the media would misconstrue Michael’s motives since the trial in Santa Maria had recently taken place. Michel was not happy with this, and after Dr. Treacy visited the children to check up on them, Michael asked several questions about their care and whether they were in pain. Much later, Dr. Treacy regretted that he did not take Michael to see the children. The children’s mother and the children informed Dr. Treacy that knowing that Michael was concerned about them and his get-well wishes, which brought them joy, would remain an unforgettable moment in their lives.

More STORIES cont.

UK Denise Fergus

Denise was a big fan and had a son James. When he was very young he was able to recognize Michael’s voice. He tried to dance like Michael, and when he could talk he would tell her to put on specific videos so he could dance and sing to it. In February 1993 about 2 weeks before he made 3, he was abducted by 2 ten-year-old boys. At his funeral Denise played “Heal The World,” because she felt if something like this could happen to her son, then the word needed healing.

Someone informed Michael about James tragic death and how he loved Michael’s music and danced like him. Michael sent a big basket of flowers to Denise and a poem entitled “A Child of Innocence.”

In 2009 a friend, Stephen told Denise that Terri Ann Devine wanted to see her, because Terri and some artists had recorded a song. They felt this song could be used to raise money for the charity Denise was involved in. When Denise went to listen to the song, she realized it was Heal The World. Matchbox recording contacted Michael and in 6/2009, he gave permission to use the song. Terri and her group also made a video and released the song in 10/200. The song was in the top 10 in the downloadable charts, and the Top 40. The recording made a lot of money for the charity.

In 2011 Denise extended her charity work to help children who were bullied or were victims of crimes by establishing the James Bulger Memorial Trust (JBMT), which operates under the name “For James.” Children who do good deeds that help society are also supported.

USA David Nordahl

Michael saw photos of David’s art. In 198 8he called David around 12 midnight and asked if David would give him painting lessons. Michael was on the Bad tour, and they agreed to meet in Denver. Michael sent a limousine to the airport to pick up David, and had the hotel staff line up to greet David when he arrived at the hotel.

They drew, painted, talked, and enjoyed each other’s company. David went to the first night concert with Michael and saw Michael meet & greet very sick children and their nurses in a special room in the stadium. Some children were on respirators; others were in wheelchairs. One boy died in Michael’s arms. David asked Michael how he could do such a terrific performance after seeing the sick children. Michael said “How could I not?”

Michael told David that he knew he was an ordinary human, but maybe “Michael Jackson” the star may motivate the children to live just a little longer.

Michael and Lisa Marie decided to bring a boy to the US for heart surgery, which would cost $125,000. When the people involved realized that Michael and Lisa were paying, they increased the cost to $250,000. Michael was baffled by this type of behavior.

Italy Stefania Capasso

In 1996 Stefania had to attend Michael’s concert in Prague. She had a child who was autistic. She wanted to give Michael a gift and made a huge painting for Michael (2X3 meters). She depicted Michel under a tree, with Disney characters, scenery with grass, river, children, and Topo Gigio. Topo Gigio, which is a well-known Italian character, was holding the Italian flag. When the day came to go to Prague, she took the painting, a bag with photos of her children, & a letter she wrote to Michael.

She and her friends went to Michael’s hotel, and she propped the painting close to the main doors. Michael saw it when he came out of the hotel. He sent his security Teddy to tell her he liked it and if he could have it. She told Teddy she wanted to give it to Michael herself. Michael had the security invite her to his hotel for later in the day.

During the visit, asked her why she drew him under a tree. She said she just felt that was the way to draw it. Michael said the tree meant a lot to him. She showed him her photos and told him about her autistic daughter. He told her he was sorry, and he sounded sad. She told him only his songs and videos calm her daughter down. Michael asked if he could help her and if there was anything he could do. She was so moved she could not ask for anything. Michael asked if he could keep the photo and she said yes.

Michael told her not to lose her faith or hope and don’t stop fighting for her daughter. He embraced her, and she gave him the letter. In the letter she told him she was sorry for pain he had to endure due to the false allegations. She asked him how he was, and he looked at her as though he knew she was referring to the allegation. He said that the love of his fans gives him strength to persevere and he was ok.

After Michael’s death, Stefania and friends established the non-profit foundation, MJJ’S IYouWe Foundation, to continue his message to help children and those in need.

Petrarose;3898173 said:
More STORIES cont.

UK Denise Fergus

Denise was a big fan and had a son James. When he was very young he was able to recognize Michael’s voice. He tried to dance like Michael, and when he could talk he would tell her to put on specific videos so he could dance and sing to it. In February 1993 about 2 weeks before he made 3, he was abducted by 2 ten-year-old boys. At his funeral Denise played “Heal The World,” because she felt if something like this could happen to her son, then the word needed healing.

Someone informed Michael about James tragic death and how he loved Michael’s music and danced like him. Michael sent a big basket of flowers to Denise and a poem entitled “A Child of Innocence.”

In 2009 a friend, Stephen told Denise that Terri Ann Devine wanted to see her, because Terri and some artists had recorded a song. They felt this song could be used to raise money for the charity Denise was involved in. When Denise went to listen to the song, she realized it was Heal The World. Matchbox recording contacted Michael and in 6/2009, he gave permission to use the song. Terri and her group also made a video and released the song in 10/200. The song was in the top 10 in the downloadable charts, and the Top 40. The recording made a lot of money for the charity.

In 2011 Denise extended her charity work to help children who were bullied or were victims of crimes by establishing the James Bulger Memorial Trust (JBMT), which operates under the name “For James.” Children who do good deeds that help society are also supported.

USA David Nordahl

Michael saw photos of David’s art. In 198 8he called David around 12 midnight and asked if David would give him painting lessons. Michael was on the Bad tour, and they agreed to meet in Denver. Michael sent a limousine to the airport to pick up David, and had the hotel staff line up to greet David when he arrived at the hotel.

They drew, painted, talked, and enjoyed each other’s company. David went to the first night concert with Michael and saw Michael meet & greet very sick children and their nurses in a special room in the stadium. Some children were on respirators; others were in wheelchairs. One boy died in Michael’s arms. David asked Michael how he could do such a terrific performance after seeing the sick children. Michael said “How could I not?”

Michael told David that he knew he was an ordinary human, but maybe “Michael Jackson” the star may motivate the children to live just a little longer.

Michael and Lisa Marie decided to bring a boy to the US for heart surgery, which would cost $125,000. When the people involved realized that Michael and Lisa were paying, they increased the cost to $250,000. Michael was baffled by this type of behavior.

Italy Stefania Capasso

In 1996 Stefania had to attend Michael’s concert in Prague. She had a child who was autistic. She wanted to give Michael a gift and made a huge painting for Michael (2X3 meters). She depicted Michel under a tree, with Disney characters, scenery with grass, river, children, and Topo Gigio. Topo Gigio, which is a well-known Italian character, was holding the Italian flag. When the day came to go to Prague, she took the painting, a bag with photos of her children, & a letter she wrote to Michael.

She and her friends went to Michael’s hotel, and she propped the painting close to the main doors. Michael saw it when he came out of the hotel. He sent his security Teddy to tell her he liked it and if he could have it. She told Teddy she wanted to give it to Michael herself. Michael had the security invite her to his hotel for later in the day.

During the visit, asked her why she drew him under a tree. She said she just felt that was the way to draw it. Michael said the tree meant a lot to him. She showed him her photos and told him about her autistic daughter. He told her he was sorry, and he sounded sad. She told him only his songs and videos calm her daughter down. Michael asked if he could help her and if there was anything he could do. She was so moved she could not ask for anything. Michael asked if he could keep the photo and she said yes.

Michael told her not to lose her faith or hope and don’t stop fighting for her daughter. He embraced her, and she gave him the letter. In the letter she told him she was sorry for pain he had to endure due to the false allegations. She asked him how he was, and he looked at her as though he knew she was referring to the allegation. He said that the love of his fans gives him strength to persevere and he was ok.

After Michael’s death, Stefania and friends established the non-profit foundation, MJJ’S IYouWe Foundation, to continue his message to help children and those in need.

:cry: *big sigh*

The most beautiful human being I know!

More STORIES Cont.

I posted the whole of this guy's contribution because it is so moving and has information connected to what we are discussing in the AEG thread. I am not sure if there will be a problem about posting this, well her it is:

Mike, Be Nice!

USA Michael La Peruque

Okay since I guess you all read LaPeruque, I am deleting it because the authors got mad. They feel people will not buy the book, they want to give the money to charity, & something about what they told the contributors, so here I go pressing the delete button.

Anyone wants it, you can get it in an e-mail.

Last edited:
Michael’s second show at Madison Square Garden was on the evening of September 10th, 2001. We all know what terrible events the following morning brought. As soon as we realized what had happened with the “World Trade Center” and how dangerous the situation obviously was, we immediately got Michael out of town. We managed to bring him and his family to a safe house somewhere in New Jersey. However Michael’s instructions for us, his security, were to get back to the hotel in New York City and watch out if any of his fans were in need of help and support. He knew they were stuck since no flights went out for days. And indeed, some of them had hotels in lower Manhattan, close to the “World Trade Center” and lost their place to stay due to the horrible events. So we managed for them to stay in Michael’s suite at the “New York Palace” hotel, which he paid for until flights went out again.

Only Michael.

During a stay in New York City we were being chased by fans from place to place, the whole day. Everywhere we went they were already there and soon I became kind of frustrated with these kids. So I thought about what I could do to make it easier for us and came up with an excellent plan, in my opinion. When we went to the next meeting, I made arrangements with the driver to get to the back door of the building unnoticed. This way we would not have to get out through the waiting crowd again and I was sure that this was something Michael would be happy about, because I believed he was getting tired of all the commotion, too. So when the time came, I picked him up from his meeting, sneaked him through corridors and staff entrances towards the waiting car. We managed to get away from the building without being seen by one single fan and I felt really great and proud of myself. Suddenly Michael asked me: “Mike, did all the fans leave?” and I proudly told him: “No, Sir, I brought you out at the back of the building to avoid the crowd.” But he continued: “But why did you do that?” and I answered: “Well, I thought they were bothering you!” But what he told me then really made me thing: “Mike, these people are my fans! They are the ones who buy my albums, come to my concerts and I truly love them! You should never ever, ever, ever try to sneak off from them because I appreciate my fans and if that means that I am slowed down a bit or be inconvenienced, it is OK for me. They are the ones that care about me, buy my music and support me and I would not be here today without my fans!”

Awww.

I remember another story most people would not believe about Michael. I was told he was driving down a street one day with his driver, when he saw a man standing at the roadside with a flat tire that needed to be changed. Michael asked his driver to pull in to help this man change his tire. Once they got home, he asked his driver to show him how to change a tire, so he could do it himself next time. And, so his driver showed him how to raise up a car, loosen the screws, and so on. A while later he was on the road again when he saw another person on the roadside with the same problem. This time Michael asked his driver to pull in again, however this time he wanted to help changing the tire himself. The driver replied something like: “Oh Michael, I think this is probably not the best idea…”. But Michael responded: “No, I really want to help him…”. And so they pulled in and Michael himself helped the stunned man change his tire.

:wild:

Already prior to those accusations, during the time when his “Invincible” album came out, one of his biggest fears was that he would get up on stage and people would not love him or look at him with some kind of doubt and say: “You aren’t the Michael Jackson we love!” We can only imagine how bad this must have been for him after the trial. He was deeply scared that even his fans would question him and I think that is the reason why he avoided the public eye for so long. He was scared that he had lost people’s confidence and was worried that they would not love him anymore. Two weeks before he died, when I last saw him, he was still scared of that.

:cry:

Petrarose;3899669 said:
More STORIES Cont.

I posted the whole of this guy's contribution because it is so moving and has information connected to what we are discussing in the AEG thread. I am not sure if there will be a problem about posting this, well her it is:

Mike, Be Nice!

USA Michael La Peruque

Michael La Perruque (=Mike) was Michael Jackson’s personal security from 2000 through 2004. He stopped working for Michael before the last allegations by the Arvizo family because he needed to spend more time with his two children, which Michael completely understood. Michael asked Mike to come back to work for him in 2007. Mike worked again with Michael into 2008.

Michael and I crossed ways in the summer of 2000, when I worked as a Deputy Sheriff (police officer) in charge of a small police station at Universal Studios-Hollywood in Los Angeles. Michael was filming his short film “You Rock My World” there and as it happens, an acquaintance of mine worked on Michael’s security team. They had problems with people being on the film set without permission and fans trying to sneak in all the time, so one day he asked me if I could help out with providing security. I agreed and once off duty from my police job, I went over to the film set. One day when they had finished a shooting, I was asked to escort Michael over to his trailer and this was actually the first time Michael acknowledged me and we said “Hi” to each other. Although I appreciated his kind gesture, it was no big thing for me because I had to deal with many celebrities on a daily basis. I was not a fan of Michael Jackson, had no album of him and paid no attention to the tabloid crap in the news about him. For me, he was just another artist filming there and I was doing my job. A few days later my acquaintance asked me if I would also help provide security for Michael’s children at the hotel they were staying at and help out if anything was needed.

I got to know Michael and his life a little in these days and since everything had worked fine, they thought of me again when they prepared for the “30th Anniversary Concert” Michael gave in New York in September of that same year. On the evening of the first show, Michael was supposed to walk the red carpet at Madison Square Garden together with Elizabeth Taylor. As the limousine with her arrived at Michael’s hotel and backed up to the VIP door where Michael came out, all fans at the other side of the street were screaming and waving at him excitedly. Michael as usual, took his time to happily respond to them, even though he knew Elizabeth Taylor waited for him in the car. I stood right next to him and watched the scene when suddenly a voice from inside the car shouted: “Michael, Michael, what the **** are you doing” Get your ass inside the car, we have to go!” I knew he heard it and he knew I heard it, having a smirk on my face. So he looked at me with this stunned expression on his face, saying “Oh my gosh, did you hear that?”. From that day on, this memory was a private joke between the two of us and we laughed each time we remembered it.

Michael’s second show at Madison Square Garden was on the evening of September 10th, 2001. We all know what terrible events the following morning brought. As soon as we realized what had happened with the “World Trade Center” and how dangerous the situation obviously was, we immediately got Michael out of town. We managed to bring him and his family to a safe house somewhere in New Jersey. However Michael’s instructions for us, his security, were to get back to the hotel in New York City and watch out if any of his fans were in need of help and support. He knew they were stuck since no flights went out for days. And indeed, some of them had hotels in lower Manhattan, close to the “World Trade Center” and lost their place to stay due to the horrible events. So we managed for them to stay in Michael’s suite at the “New York Palace” hotel, which he paid for until flights went out again. During those two weeks in New York and later New Jersey, I got to know Michael better each day, because I was with him almost every day.

Around two months later, I received a phone call from his executive assistant who asked me if I could help provide security for Michael at the KIIS-FM (a Los Angeles based radio station) “Jingle Ball” in Los Angeles, where Michael would accept an award at the “Staples Center”. She told me: “Michael said that he would like to have you and nobody else!” Of course I was very surprised and happy to hear that, so I answered: “Oh! OK if that is what Michael wants, I am happy to do it?”. And so I had another security job besides my career as a police officer.

Michael drove to Los Angeles a few days before the event and we met at the “Beverly Hills Hotel”. During those days, I stayed with him 24/7 and we started to have many conversations. The next thing I remember was taking him to an appointment and while I was waiting for him, I got a call from his executive assistant again saying: “I heard you had a nice conversation with Michael. Did you understand what he was asking you?” I remembered the conversation we just had almost word for word, but I think I am at a loss here.” So she continued: “Oh! Well, Michael was wondering if you would like to take over as his head of security and become his main person to provide protection for him and his family!” I was so stunned that I could not believe it at first and answered that I would need to think about it, because after all I still had my career as a police officer and this decision would drastically change everything for me. However, not long after I went to his assistant’s office and talked with her. She laid out for me what my responsibilities would be. By that time Michael and I had really started a kind of relationship with one another. I had seen a bit of his world and knew that I wanted to be a part of it. So I took the job.

But I still had to learn a lot about and from him. My first lesson was about the relationship with his fans.

During a stay in New York City we were being chased by fans from place to place, the whole day. Everywhere we went they were already there and soon I became kind of frustrated with these kids. So I thought about what I could do to make it easier for us and came up with an excellent plan, in my opinion. When we went to the next meeting, I made arrangements with the driver to get to the back door of the building unnoticed. This way we would not have to get out through the waiting crowd again and I was sure that this was something Michael would be happy about, because I believed he was getting tired of all the commotion, too. So when the time came, I picked him up from his meeting, sneaked him through corridors and staff entrances towards the waiting car. We managed to get away from the building without being seen by one single fan and I felt really great and proud of myself. Suddenly Michael asked me: “Mike, did all the fans leave?” and I proudly told him: “No, Sir, I brought you out at the back of the building to avoid the crowd.” But he continued: “But why did you do that?” and I answered: “Well, I thought they were bothering you!” But what he told me then really made me thing: “Mike, these people are my fans! They are the ones who buy my albums, come to my concerts and I truly love them! You should never ever, ever, ever try to sneak off from them because I appreciate my fans and if that means that I am slowed down a bit or be inconvenienced, it is OK for me. They are the ones that care about me, buy my music and support me and I would not be here today without my fans!”

I must confess this was not the kind of reaction I had in mind, when I had made my plan to get him out the backdoor. However, this was sort of my “pinch me moment” and I began to understand what he meant when talking about appreciation and tolerance and that it did not matter what social status, nationality or race you are. He taught me to accept and care for all his fans – and not only fans but all people we came across. He wanted them all treated nicely and with respect all of the time. I began to understand that those 22 years of being a police officer had made me hard and jaded my view about other people’s problems or misfortunes, their state of health or their educational level. Many times I was very biased and one-sided. When I started to work for Michael, he really taught me to become more tolerant, giving and accepting of people from all different classes and colors. And, that one should not look down upon another or be prejudiced about others. Other people may be less fortunate than I am but most of the time people try the best they can. All this was very important to Michael and through him I was getting a new philosophy and view of life.

Michael would give in big and small ways and wherever we went, he never forgot the people who had less than he did. However, Michael did not want publicity when he gave. There are countless stories of Michael helping other people, countless times he was giving, for example to homeless people he saw on the way; like in London, when he wanted me to go over to a homeless man on the street and give him 100 dollars. Or around Christmas time in Florida, Michael knew about a shelter for abused women where they could find a safe place for themselves and their children. He wanted me to go to a big toy store and buy presents for every range and for every age of kids-from babies to teenagers. I spent thousands of dollars and when everything was ready, Michael and I were going to go to the shelter to give the presents to the children there. However, at the last moment he decided not to be present there himself. He did not want the press to know because they would concentrate all the attention on him. He wanted to make it a special day for all the children there. So I made sure the people at that shelter at least knew from whom those presents came.

I remember another story most people would not believe about Michael. I was told he was driving down a street one day with his driver, when he saw a man standing at the roadside with a flat tire that needed to be changed. Michael asked his driver to pull in to help this man change his tire. Once they got home, he asked his driver to show him how to change a tire, so he could do it himself next time. And, so his driver showed him how to raise up a car, loosen the screws, and so on. A while later he was on the road again when he saw another person on the roadside with the same problem. This time Michael asked his driver to pull in again, however this time he wanted to help changing the tire himself. The driver replied something like: “Oh Michael, I think this is probably not the best idea…”. But Michael responded: “No, I really want to help him…”. And so they pulled in and Michael himself helped the stunned man change his tire.

I believe Michael got that charitableness from his mother. He always said that Kat (his nickname for his mother) taught him that and mentioned that he remembered driving in the car with her as a kid and as his mother saw a homeless person, she went over and gave that person some money. So he learned at a very young age to always give back a little to people in need.

Michael also had a way of disarming people, or making people comfortable around him. He did not like people being nervous because of him because, being a shy individual, tht made him nervous, too. I remember one time when we were about to leave for London. He had a very important meeting at the “House of Commons”. So he asked me if I could organize wardrobes for such an event be delivered to his hotel. And so a young man and woman from a notable store brought all those things to his hotel and set them up in a room. Those people had no clue who their customer was, as I did not want to tell them beforehand. When I walked in the room together with Michael, they both just froze, wide-eyed and could not speak except for “Oh my God!” But Michael, being the person that he was, kindly said “Hi, how are you?” to them and after not more than a few minutes they all talked like old friends with one another. As much as he was surrounded by thousands of fans and everything, most people were amazed how down to earth he really was once they met him. By being this “normal guy” he had taken the tension away from those two young people and put them at ease.

However, the media never portrayed him the way he really was. They wanted to report on their “W---- J---” type of stuff. Sensationalism that brought them money was their goal, not writing about Michael, the human being. Even though he knew that even negative publicity is important publicity in some way, there were times when it went too far. He became really frustrated with the media, especially when they took pictures of his children, printed terrible lies or took pictures of him and amended those to make him look strange. He found that very frustrating and often said: “Why don’t they leave me alone?” As a security agent, especially when you really like your client, you not only want to protect him physically but I found myself wanting to protect his feelings from being hurt. You want to protect him from certain jealous people, bad business people and from the media. I often found myself wanting to kick someone’s ass for looking down on him or belittling him, knowing he would have never judged them the way they judged him. Never.

When the accusations against him came up in 2003 and the investigators came to my house, I told them: “Look guys, the charges are fake! I know this because I was with him 24/7. And with my experience, having been a police officer for 22 years, I certainly would know if any of this occurred!” I was one of the first people who publicly stated in the press that Michael was innocent of the charges against him. Standing up for the truth bartered me a lot of criticism but I knew this was the right thing to do and upfront I let them know that I would fight for Michael and would do anything I could possibly do to help defend him.

It speaks for itself that the Prosecution did not let me testify for him. I believe the Santa Barbara District Attorney had a personal vendetta against Michael. I told them that all he was doing is nothing but waste the tax payer’s money and that he would not win the case. And that is what happened because it was based on lies.

But this terrible time haunted Michael because he knew there were still people out there that thought: “Oh, just because he was not found guilty does not mean he did not do it” or that he has paid himself out of it. But these people did not see and get to know the person I knew. They were not with him 24/7. They did not see all the people and children he helped. They did not know his heart.

Already prior to those accusations, during the time when his “Invincible” album came out, one of his biggest fears was that he would get up on stage and people would not love him or look at him with some kind of doubt and say: “You aren’t the Michael Jackson we love!” We can only imagine how bad this must have been for him after the trial. He was deeply scared that even his fans would question him and I think that is the reason why he avoided the public eye for so long. He was scared that he had lost people’s confidence and was worried that they would not love him anymore. Two weeks before he died, when I last saw him, he was still scared of that.

When I heard the terrible news about his death I was deeply shocked, to say the least. Not a single day goes by without me thinking of him. I miss him very much and I felt that I finally needed to download Michael’s albums, to hear his music. Because of my children, I used to listen to “alternative rock” type of music back then. I remember one time when I stayed with Michael in a hotel, I had this great stereo unit in my room. Suddenly he came in to ask me something but when he heard the music playing, he asked: “Mike, what are you listening to? What is that?” He was very puzzled to say the least about the kind of music I listened to. Michael himself mostly listened to classical music when he was in the car or at home. This music helped him to relax and he needed it to drown out the music and soothe the creating force he always had in his head, which he could not switch off. It often kept him awake during the night and one could say that his biggest asset was somehow also his biggest curse. So his music is now on my playlist and whenever I hear a song of him, I always think back to the time I was privileged to work for him, the time we spent together, being up all night with him and having all those private conversations. But one of my dearest memories is of simply sitting in a van at a parking lot with him, eating hot wings and having hot wing sauce all over our faces and just talk what two normal guys would talk about.

If I could tell him something now, I would say to him: “Thank you Michael, for everything you gave me, for the opportunity to see the world, to do things that I never ever would have been able to do, for letting me fly on the supersonic plane to London roundtrip, for letting me stay at the finest hotels, introducing me to people like Elizabeth Taylor and President Clinton, and so many other celebrities and stars and especially for allowing me to get to know you and your family, Prince, Paris and Blanket. And, thank you for introducing me to Grace and your Executive Assistant, who are two of the finest people. Thank you for those life-enriching moments that gave me more good memories in such a short period of time, than I could have ever made in my whole life. But most of all, thank you for molding me into the person that I am today, so I can exemplify my children and other people what you taught me about tolerance and being charitable.”

Now, I am the one when I see someone needing help, I stop, or give a bit of change to a homeless person begging for money. I always feel Michael’s spirit whispering in my ear saying: “Mike, be nice!”

And some people do not understand how I can love both Michael. How not to love this guy? The most beautiful man on the planet. :girl_sigh:

Oh, I feel so sad that God has never given me the opportunity to meet Michael, being with him, give a hug and tell him how much he means to me. Well, now it's too late to whine about it..... :cry: *big sigh*

All people who have had this opportunity to be with Michael, talk to him ... are the most fortunate people on this planet. And that will remain forever in the memory and hearts of these people. :heart:

MORE Stories

AUSTRALIA Julie Windsor

When Julie saw Michael on Oprah, she became a bigger fan because he showed that he was caring and he helped those in need. He allowed the sick and strangers to visit his home to be happy for a day.

At 12, Julie’s doctor said she was diabetic, and she had severe stomach pains. She also was diagnosed with pancreatitis in which the pancreas eats itself away from the inside out. She was in the hospital constantly and basically lived in the children’s hospital. Her doctor removed part of the pancreas to relieve the pain. However, it continued, so the doctors removed the rest of the pancreas. At times, for weeks and months, she was not able to eat.

She tried to get everything Michael related, e.g., cd’s, articles. A woman at the hospital called MJ because she was a big fan, visited her. MJ was in charge of hospital promotions and told Julie that when Michael visited the hospital when he came to Perth for the Dangerous tour, she will try to get tickets from him for Julie. However, due to Garvin’s allegations the tour was cancelled.

In 1995, she was now aging out of the children’s hospital and getting ready to enter an adult hospital. Michael’s lyrics in songs like “Keep The Faith” and “Will You Be There” helped her cope with her situation.

She found out that Michael was coming to Perth for the History tour. A staff member contacted Starlight Foundation and told them about her and her medical problems. Starlight sent her a form to fill out about her wishes. She wrote she wanted to see Michael and attend a concert. She did not hear back from Starlight, so her mom bought 2 tickets. Then, Starlight sent 2 opening night tickets. Much later MJ from the children’s hospital called her and told her she arranged for her to meet Michael. She sold the tickets her mom bought to friends.

She and her mom went to The Rendezvous Observation City hotel where Michael was staying. She had to meet MJ and Di Rolle, who worked for the company that promoted Michael’s tours. She also met 2 other sick girls there. A Mr. Linney, who owned jewelry stores, gave her a gift for Michael, especially made for him. It was a diamond and gold broach of Snoopy sitting in an airplane. She had to say a speech as well.

She was standing on the steps of the hotel, when she met Michael. She received a warm hug from him. She gave him the gift and made a speech. However, the music was loud, and she doubt Michael heard it. He nodded and said Thank you. They went inside the hotel, and 20 deaf children sang Heal The World. Some did sign language. A tear rolled down Michael’s face; his feet did a little tap; his head moved slightly to the music as the children sang. Michael clapped the loudest when the children finished.

Michael saw a woman with a joey kangaroo, wrapped in a blue baby blanket, and it seemed as though he wanted to go over and look at that. However, he was hampered by the fan crowd who wanted him to sign autographs. Michael then went to his room.

Julie’s mom was outside with the things Julie wanted Michael to autograph. When Julie went outside & found her mom, one of Michael’s security said he would have Michael sign her items, if she gave it to him.

Some fans wanted to hug Julie because Michel hugged her, so she let them. She said he smelt of baby powder and like himself. He had no cologne on.

Two tv camera crews wanted to interview her to air on tv next day. Di called and told her if she thanked Linney’s, Make A Wish, Starlight, Michael, and those who helped her meet him, she could go on stage with him when he sang Heal the World. However, the camera crews came quickly, asked a few questions, took quick photos, and before she knew it, the interview was over. She did not have a chance to thank anyone, so the other girls went on stage.

Di called and said Michael saw her on the news and recognized her name because he was signing her items, and he remembered she gave him the gift. He told Di to tell her that she did a good job on the news, and he hoped she was well and her health will improve. She told Di to thank him. She could hear Michael talking to Di in the background. Michael set aside 5 tickets for her to attend the closing show and sent a limousine to pick her up. When she went to pick up the tickets at the ticket booth, she said in an extra loud voice that Michel left tickets for her.

Her mom then changed towards Michael. Before this, her mom listened to the media and believed what they said about Michael. Now her mom defended Michael saying he is caring and sweet. She told her friends how Michael called their home to speak to her daughter and gave them tickets and sent a limousine to pick them up.

Julie wanted to thank Michael so she got a card and wrote a letter to him telling her story and how much his kindness meant to her. She put the card in an envelope with Mickey and Minnie Mouse holding hands while walking on a beach at sunset.

On the night for the closing show, she met Di to get back her autographed objects. She gave Di the envelop for Michael. Later, Di said she gave it to him and he read it with tears in his eyes. He took it on stage with him. After the first act, he had someone put the card with his personal items. Di told Julie that he re-read it many times in the car from the concert and took it on the plane as he traveled to Manila. He did so as a reminder to himself that in spite of it being hard on him to travel, being away from friends & family, missing sleep, his shows meant more than anything else to his fans

I did a small write up for The Legacy Team which we posted on Michael's birthday as that was the preferred "release date" but obviously people found it before the PR began. It was humbling experience being a part of this project and still can't believe it! :D

More STORIES cont.

A team from the former German MJ_Magazine M-files interview of the Wolf family
Heike Arbter, Lisa Hochmuth, Miriam Lohr & Alice Oderinde

The Wolf family lost their home and its contents in the summer of 2002, when the Elbe River overflowed its banks in Eastern Germany. At a charity event in Dresden, the family received a fax from Michael inviting them to spend a few days to relax and recover at Neverland. Michael asked for a family with 2 children between the ages of 6 – 10, so the Wolfs were chosen. Michael made a video message to all victims and signed CD’s and towels to be auctioned for the charity.

The Wolfs did not know much about Michael. They made arrangements with Michael’s management. In the winter, Michael went to Germany for the Bambi awards and stayed at the Adlon hotel. The wolfs met him there. At first they were uneasy because they saw a court picture of him with a 3-day beard and a tape on his nose. However, when they met Michael their doubts went away because they saw he was down to earth, quiet, reserved and just a regular person. Dieter Wiesner translated for the Wolfs. Michael asked questions about the flood. He gave the Wolfs CDs and 2 autographed books. He took the Wolfs 2 children to the window to wave to the fans who were cheering outside.

At first the Wolfs were going to see Michael in Las Vegas, but Michael felt they were trustworthy, so they went to Neverland. The Wolfs had problems, since they had to get passports and get time off from work. When they arrived in Canada, they wrote on the immigration form that they were going to Michael Jackson, so the immigration officer did not believe them. It took a long time for her to be convinced, even after they showed her the fax. By the time she was convinced, they missed the plane to the US and had to travel the next day.

The family had to leave their cameras at the Neverland gate because visitors are not allowed to take photos or videos of the ranch. The family loved Neverland. The parents were able to relax and forget the flood. They did not have to worry about the children because they were taken care of properly by nannies and staff.

Michael greeted them in his library, and Dieter Wiesner helped translate. The Wolf’s children gave stuffed animals to Paris and Prince, and Blanket got a teddy bear. They also brought a china plate from their town, Meissen with an inscription, “Thank you for inviting us, Saskia & Sabrina.” The kids did not speak English, so they said Yes and Nope, if they understood something, and used their hands and feet to gesture. Paris and Prince showed them around and played with them.

Michael told them to eat what they wanted and not to ask permission. They could ask the cook to make what they wanted. They stayed in the guesthouse. They saw Michael drive the Bentley slowly by the flowerbeds. Marlon Brando’s son and children were guests as well and also a German friend.

The Wolfs liked Michael’s house and the objects in it. They found that the china and other objects were not as extreme as Bashir tried to make it seem in his documentary. Michael had a lot of art in his home. He would sketch and then have a painter paint his ideas. Michael was in the paintings, but you have to look very closely to make him out.

They saw many things in Neverland such as the giving tree, trains, electric cars, and the zoo. They ate a lot, and went to the movies. They saw a playground that had Prince and Paris’s house with a kitchen, bedroom, and rocking horse. They were told a story about how Michael was teasing the crocodile too much, and it snapped at him. Michael became very scared and jumped over a 6-ft fence and ran to safety.

Michael had a firm hand shake and was very different off camera. He walked around the ranch very relaxed, had no eye make up, & little or no face make up. His face looked less white and very beautiful. Unlike what the media said, he had a nose, although when they were leaving he had a bandage on it. Michael said he had hay fever. They saw some of the dark spots due to the vitiligo. They regretted they did not take a photo with Michael.

While they were at Neverland, Michael went to Gregory Peck’s funeral and Wiesner showed them around the property and LA. The Wolfs were filmed one day for German TV. The crew was not allowed to film in certain areas, and they were not allowed to live on the property. Another day they went in Michael’s large sedan to LA to meet Michael at his studio. The fans were outside. Prince pulled out the cables from the mixes and told the children they could build the biggest rainbow in the world. This made Michael’s eyes fill with tears.

When the family returned to Germany, they tried to give a real account of their visit and about Michael. They had bad experiences with the media, so they were careful. The Wolfs liked the fans because they sent them CD’s, videos, photos, books about Michael when they heard about their situation.

When the Wolfs heard about the allegations, they did not believe it. They were able to see the faults in the media stories when they compared it to their experience in Neverland. They recalled that Brando’s son wanted a beer and was told no. They tried to call Michael to thank him, but he changed his management. They left a thank you message for him in M-files. Michael sent a thank you letter to the Wolfs mentioning how he would never forget how Prince tried to make the biggest rainbow, and he thanked them for the joy they gave him and his children.

UK Maria Crawford

Maria was a fan since she was 8, when she saw his Thriller photo in a magazine. She saved money to see his concerts. She saw almost all the Dangerous shows when the tour came to the UK. At 17, she and some friends went everywhere Michael went. They even slept under his hotel window. Michael loved this and used his entourage to communicate with them. He thought these fans were adventurous, and he was loving and warm with them. She followed him for years, but still worked on her career. She was around during the Dangerous tour when the allegations came out and was glad she could support him.

In 1997, Maria was with Michael in Cape Town during the South African leg of the History Tour. Michael visited children’s hospitals and orphanages with children who lost parents due to HIV/Aids. She did not go into the hospitals with him, because she did not want to intrude. He was more open and affectionate in South Africa, and was welcomed by everyone.

Joe Wilcots, his cinematographer, told Maria that during a hospital tour when the doctors and staff were showing him the wards and children. Michael noticed a lone child in a room. He asked why the child was there. He was told that the child was very sick, and they did not know what was wrong. They did not know if his illness was contagious, so he was placed in quarantine. Michel started to lag behind, and then dashed into the room. He sat on the kid’s bed, kissed him and talked to him. The staff was alarmed, but they did not want to go in the room without protection. When Michael came out, Joe asked him why he did it. Michael said he wanted to do what the child’s mother would do if she was there.

In May 2009, she was with Michael at Dr. Klein’s office, and the paparazzi was outside. The bodyguards wanted to get him out. The day before, there were unpleasant incidents. A paps shouted a nasty question at Michael to hurt him emotionally. Another paps’ huge camera banged Michael on the head, and you could hear the sound of the bang.

Now on the next day, Maria was concerned about his safety since there were more paps outside. An elderly woman got into Klien’s office and was in tears when she saw Michael, because she was overcome. She could not believe she had met Michael Jackson. It seems she goes around LA chasing paps, who bother stars. She was hysterical, hugging him and speaking incoherently, and he did not know what she was saying. She kept saying please, please. Even though he was tired and had to leave, he looked at her calmly, bent towards her, and kept asking her in a kind voice what she wanted and what did she need, but she could not say. He returned her hug and was respectful.

More STORIES

Here is that Wiesner, who has many faces. I couldn’t resist adding comments that suggest alarm in the [ ].

PS: You all read it already, so I deleted the direct quotes because the authors got mad. They feel people will not buy the book, they want to give the money to charity; and something about what they told the contributors.

Germany Dieter Wiesner

Wiesner got to know Michael during the History Tour in 1996 and traveled with him. The relationship was business related involving creating licensing and merchandising ideas. This led to him being Michael&#8217;s manager [<--saint&#8217;s preserve us-->] and got power of attorney because Michael trusted him. Wiesner then changed Michael&#8217;s business structure such as his lawyers and partners and made specific plans for Michael&#8217;s &#8220;second life&#8221; to enter film and do more with charity.

Michael was a genius in fantasy, entertainment, business and music. He liked to do charity directly and locally, because he understood that significant funds were lost to management and other administrative costs in big charitable organizations. If he found out someone needed help, he tried to get in touch personally, send money for equipment, and sometimes drove to the family&#8217;s house and give things that were needed. At such times he would stay in the van, and watch the people receive the things he bought for them because their happiness made him happy.

At Neverland he mainly hired locals, those who were needy, and would help pay their families&#8217; medical bills at times. Even some of the police who raided his ranch used to send their children there to have fun. Wiesner took his adopted children to Neverland, and Michael bought them 10 gifts which he wrapped himself. Michael wanted Wiesner to give the gifts to the children. Wiesner told Michael he should do it, but Michael became embarrassed because he did not want it to look as though he was this big benefactor.

After 9/11 Michael planned a charity concert in Washington, DC called &#8220;United We Stand&#8221; and introduced the song What More Can I give. Many artists took part such as Carlos Santana and Celine Dion. Sony did not want to release the single due to the dispute between Michael and Sony.

Michael was humble and down-to-earth. Once in Las Vegas he took some kids to the store and said &#8220;Its candy time.&#8221; The kids had a ball running around, getting candy, and eating. Michael laughed to see the kids having so much fun and kept on laughing for a long time.

Neverland was built to be a place that would be shared with others. Wiesner went to Neverland after Michael died with a German TV reporter, and the reporter said he never realized Neverland was like that. He thought it would be trashy or a golden palace, but saw it was a calm, relaxing, beautiful place.

In 2002, Martin Bashir convinced Michael he would do an interview that would show the true Michael and not media lies about Michael and Neverland. Wiesner realized Bashir was untrustworthy when he was found filming Michael&#8217;s children, which was against Michael rules. Then he was found searching Michael&#8217;s private bags in a bathroom. However, because Michael was too kind and trusting Michael did not stop the shooting.

In February 2003, Bashir came to Miami with a plan to film Michael&#8217;s reaction as Michel looked at the footage. Wiesner and Michael did not allow that, and Bashir left quickly with all the footage. The next day without Michael&#8217;s consent the documentary was on British TV. Michael was angry and disappointed because he was betrayed, and he wanted to fight back. Therefore, they did the rebuttal which showed the outtakes of Michael&#8217;s cameraman. They also added more facts about Garvin. They also prevented Bashir documentary from being released on DVD. They thought everything was OK now, and they returned to the business plans they were working on, such as, finishing &#8220;Number Ones&#8221; and the single &#8220;One More Chance&#8221; to be released in November 2003. This was the last project to finish the Sony contract.

Wiesner will never forget November 18th 2003, when 70 police officers raided Neverland. The most difficult task he had to do in his life was to tell Michael that Garvin and his family brought allegations against him. Wiesner will never forget how Michael looked at him, then broke down and cried, when he was told this horrible news. Michael barely left his bed for a week.

Michael believed that the mind has a great impact on the body, so each night before Gavin went to bed, Michael would tell Garvin &#8220;Imagine to eat your cancer, you have to believe you can do it.&#8221; When Garvin came to Neverland he was weak, pale, and using a wheelchair, but as he remained in Neverland, he became strong and healthy until today. Eventually, Garvin and especially him mom began taking too much advantage of Michael&#8217;s hospitality at Neverland. This situation led to Wiesner telling them they had to leave. They did not like that.

Once the allegations became public, it was devastating for Michael. Some of the artists who worked with Michael on &#8220;What More Can I Give&#8221; refused to associate with him, and immediately after, business contracts, contracts, and charity projects all came apart and all deals stopped. After a week Michael decided to fight. He felt it was not Garvin&#8217;s fault but his mom&#8217;s, and if Garvin looked him in the eye, he would tell the truth; but Garvin never did.

The fans love kept Michael going. When some fans had candle vigils in Europe for Michael, Michael asked Wiesner to go to Paris and take pictures for him. Michael got strength and hope from their love, and he felt they were always there for him no matter what happened to him.

After the trial, Michael traveled to find a place where he could be himself, relax and have fun, but he did not find such a place. [<--I don&#8217;t know about that] Due to this, he returned to the US, but couldn&#8217;t go to Neverland because Thome Thome sold it. [<--not reason]

Having a &#8220;World Children&#8217;s Day&#8221; was very important to Michael. It is sad that he never got to finish all the exciting plans he had to make people happy. However, many people carry on Michael&#8217;s work of giving and creating. Now Wiesner continues Michael&#8217;s &#8220;Go For Your Dream&#8221; project by supporting the talents of the youth, e.g., he supports Lucenzo, who is a young singer. Wiesner is working on establishing a &#8220;World Children&#8217;s Day&#8221; in Kongo, Africa. [<--hope gives Michael credit]

Last edited:
Everybody who owns the book already or will buy it, PLEASE leave reviews on amazon or wherever you bought the book! Please tell us what you think about the book!
Please also spread the info about the book in fan forums, on facebook, twitter, etc...

Every sold book will help make children wishes come true, because ALL revenues of the book will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation in Germany!

So please, not only read the excerpts here, go buy the book, spread the word and do some good!!
SPREAD Michael´s message of L.O.V.E.!

You can order "A life for L.O.V.E." in any bookstore near you, through its <o:p></o:p>ISBN: 978-3-8495-5196-4<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Or you can order it in various online stores (just don´t forget to type in the dots in L.O.V.E. to find it).<o:p></o:p>
Amazon offers it in most of their national stores, here is one link to the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">US</st1:place></st1:country-region> site:<o:p></o:p>
http://www.amazon.com/life-L-O-V-E-Michael-Jackson-stories/dp/3849551962/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1376917790&sr=8-15&keywords=life+for+l.o.v.e.<o:p></o:p>

PLEASE ALSO HELP US TO SPREAD WORD by leaving comments about the book on amazon or other stores and
PLEASE like / join us<o:p></o:p>

on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/alifeforlove?ref=hl<o:p></o:p>
and TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MJJBook <o:p></o:p>

For more information please visit our website: www.mjjbook.com
For further questions/feedback, please email us: team@mjjbook.com

Guys, I won't do more summaries, but no worry since only about a 1/4 more of the book is left. I am going to leave an in-depth review on Amazon later.

Back