A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality [Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ll be projecting it full screen on the wall...even if quality is 'bad' I want to see one new concert just as if MJ if performing for me...

lol I was planning the same :D
With my bf and family of course. I'm making my little nephew a fan, so he will be there too :D

If quality is good enough I will project it on my wall too, if quality is not very good I will see it on my flatscreen.

;)

:eek: :woohoo:
kermit.gif
Oh God... :( I miss you dear Michael... :cry: *big sigh*

I hope more LA footage will leak soon! - Perfect quality.

We do know that the video of LA has probably been up for along time, and is not shared by Lounis or something, it's a site that owns publishing rights. This is probably all they have unfortunately.

well first of all that quote made it seem like money is her biggest motivation and that's what stood out to some. of course we don't expect anyone to do anything for free and she also knew that if she was hired to perform she would be paid. so that quote again makes it seem like her biggest motivation is money. Like she doesn't select jobs based on what she wants to do, who she would prefer to work with but based on who gives the most money.

and there's nothing wrong with money being a motivation for anyone. If you watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels show you would see that he would absolutely do anything for more money. That's exactly the same reason he agreed to do the Cardiff tribute.

So there's nothing wrong with Jennifer being a money oriented person. However that again brings me the other point I made. How can anyone criticize the Estate for making money when their own motivation is money too? but then you introduce the idea of "good money" and "bad money". Posthumous releases can be looked down on by some but paying the Estate's debt and put as much as money aside for Michael's kids isn't "bad money" either. There's a very good reason for MJ Estate to be considering money making options.

so what if some criticize her , Aren't you supporting her? Isn't this really an equal discussion. She said something, some people agreed, some people didn't. Some people criticizing her and some people don't. for you she didn't do anything to deserve this, for some this is hypocritical. It's a normal discussion between different people with different opinions.

Amen to that!

So this LA footage is owned by this licensing company? How come the estate doesn't own this footage?

She said that for real?

Yes she did. I went to a workshop she gave back in 2009 here in Rotterdam, Holland. At the end there was room for questions and off course I have asked here about MJ and his future tour plans, etc.

She talked bad about him. As a Michael Jackson fan, I think she belongs to the group of people who used him for their own gains. Of course, there are a lot people who are only motivated by money, but in this case MJ was responsible for her succes. In my opinion respect is well placed in this kind of situation.

She bashed him, and she also said that she wasn't there to talk about Michael Jackson. She was there talk about her guitar skills and her passion for video editing (she makes boring pieces by the way).

Again, my opinion.

Yes she did. I went to a workshop she gave back in 2009 here in Rotterdam, Holland. At the end there was room for questions and off course I have asked here about MJ and his future tour plans, etc.

She talked bad about him. As a Michael Jackson fan, I think she belongs to the group of people who used him for their own gains. Of course, there are a lot people who are only motivated by money, but in this case MJ was responsible for her succes. In my opinion respect is well placed in this kind of situation.

:(

She bashed him, and she also said that she wasn't there to talk about Michael Jackson. She was there talk about her guitar skills and her passion for video editing (she makes boring pieces by the way).

Again, my opinion.

:eek: :perrin: *big sigh*

Fantastic LA footage even though his voice sounds really tired, his dancing was amazing!

Again, my opinion.

Did she said he pas guilty or did she just sait every"playing with kids"

Does anyone know if the stage used during the Bad Tour was different sizes? I ask because for the MITM live music video the shots of the stage make it look large than most of the shots captured by the in-house cameras for the JUMBOTRON? Also, was it configured differently for differently legs? Any experts on this? Was it bigger or smaller for the shows in London? Thx!

Holy MoG Sweet Alleluya :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
I really, REALLY need to get myself a brand new BIG TV for this release. I've been planing to buy a new one and this will be the perfect occasion.

Holy shit!
This is brand new information!!

And it SUCKS that the DVD won't look nearly that good!
Does this person have the whole show?

It looks so perfect and crystal clear......
How do you know?

This footage is absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for the link. Oh The Bad Tour....I don't think I've ever seen a bad Bad Tour. Even when he's tired he's good. Awesome!!
In my opinion Michael becomes really great when he gets tired because he still tries to impress the public and he totally does! His moves then become slightly more slowly, but still precize and unique.

Fantastic LA footage even though his voice sounds really tired, his dancing was amazing!
I'll take a tired Michael over a fresh anyone else anytime!!!

I hope more LA footage will leak soon! - Perfect quality.

Won't. Luckily enough this link was posted on FB by some dude lol. There ain't no more of this footage for free preview in that site.

How do you know?

I believe it could look fine. But like this? Nah, I don't think so. Source is VHS, it can't possible look nearly as good as this. But for LA I believe source was betamax tape which is already like DVD quality.

It's a real shame Betamax tapes didn't beat VHS. They were so much better, and we'd be wanting this with no doubts at all if source was a beta tape

His voice really does sound "tired" - but the dancing, smiling and timing is perfect.

The weird forward moving move he does in Another Part of Me is AMAZING. - He does it 2 times - and after he does it the second time he starts laughing! - Great footage!

His voice really does sound "tired" - but the dancing, smiling and timing is perfect.

The weird forward moving move he does in Another Part of Me is AMAZING. - He does it 2 times - and after he does it the second time he starts laughing! - Great footage!

Tired? Nah man. Does he sound tired on the 'dangerous' album?

Tired? Nah man. Does he sound tired on the 'dangerous' album?

Listen to the scream in WBSS he does not hit the notes as he usually does, and many times he lowers his voice instead as going up as he does when his voice is on top. His voice is not a 100 % here! - But still great - and far better than any other of todays artist! :lol:

Listen to the scream in WBSS he does not hit the notes as he usually does, and many times he lowers his voice instead as going up as he does when his voice is on top. His voice is not a 100 % here! - But still great - and far better than any other of todays artist! :lol:

Maybe I just like this way of singing. it is just different. More mature. And oh my god, he dances with so much energy.

Really would die to see the whole show.

All of this is hearsay at best. There is no proof that Jennifer ever called Mj guilty. She has only ever done the exact opposite in public. Anything she may or may not have said to a fan is irrelevent. It could have been taken out of context or misheard. This lynching of anyone who may have once possibly said something negative is getting disturbing.

Now can we move back on to talking about the dvd?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back