A place with no name has just been leaked in full!

I had no idea this thread was even here and the song had leaked until I was browsing the forum!
The song as got a incredible hook! Love the rawness and pure voice of Michaels!
Clearly just a demo but amazing just genius

**making me wonder if i've missed anymore that have been leaked :scratch:

I Was A Loser leaked too a couple of weeks ago.

I have to say, this song has grown on me quite considerably since I first heard it. It really gets under your skin. I love it when MJ songs go into storytelling territory. Granted, the lyrics are extremely idealistic, but the sense of other-worldliness and escapism is portrayed really well and at the end of the day, isn't escapism what it's really all about? Isn't that what we want from music?

You guys must have heard another version, cause those posted lyrics are not in the youtube link on page 6. Anyone have that link? Cause the one on page 6 misses a lot.

Oh i found it on Soundcloud. Full version, nice!

Last edited:
You guys must have heard another version, cause those posted lyrics are not in the youtube link on page 6. Anyone have that link? Cause the one on page 6 misses a lot.

Oh i found it on Soundcloud. Full version, nice!
we heard the original full length song that was leaked not another version. not sure what you are speaking about on page 6. The full lyrics to the song are on the first post and it is complete.

I still play this multiple times a day, know the whole song perfectly, my jam at the moment!

I just love how he sings "This is the place that you choose to be with me", I don't think I have ever heard MJ sound like that.

I still play this multiple times a day, know the whole song perfectly, my jam at the moment!

I just love how he sings "This is the place that you choose to be with me", I don't think I have ever heard MJ sound like that.

Hehehe I absolutely adore the "WOOOOAAAA" right before the second chorus, always brings a smile to my face ^_^

Re: A Place With No Name - Has just been leaked in full!

this song is my daily jam. love it. it deserves an official release

Holy crud! I didn't know this leaked. I've been waiting to hear it ever since that snippet was leaked back years ago.

The song is great. I'm going to download it tomorrow.

I'm in love with this song right now, and it's SO hard not to over listen to.. I want it still new to me when the album comes out.... ahhhhh

You can see how much enthusiasm and energy went into this song. Everything is just perfect. The vocals are so different on individual lines aren't there? For instance, he rarely sings as low as he does during those chorus lines on "...name". And how fantastic is the way he sings "laughing and smiling"? It's almost as if he has changed the order of the letters in those words.

The storytelling is great cos you can almost relate any meaning to what the lyrics say but I interpret it as a person singing about being stuck in a sort of limbo between life and death.

Not bad.

So do we think the credits would have listed A Horse With No Name writers? Or is it considered a completely new song?

Not bad.

So do we think the credits would have listed A Horse With No Name writers? Or is it considered a completely new song?

Obviously it's not a new song, but a remake so the writers of A Horse With No Name will get credited if it gets an official release.

Back