Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

What could Mesereau do to prevent this madness? Nothing. The less people link and speak about it the better I reckon.

Nothing, but it would be interesting to know what Carter told them and if I think that if he really stayed in the theater that night, there were other witnesses to that. It would be interesting to know what they have to say.

From Carter twitter account

Aaron Carter

@DLovatoGossip I see your tweets! ;) I Love you too!! Are you getting ready for my new album? Cause it's almost done!!

If you cant bring yourself to listen this is what it says

AC: Theres...theres another story. Something else (must)/that happened...Um

DB: All sorts of stories from you today (laughs/coughs)

AC: And it involves drugs

DB: (hard to understand) thats bad news...thats sooo bad (I think)

AC: And I'll..I'll tell you this

DB: (again hard to understand) that I feel, that I feel all the weight of this

AC: Me too, and I dont know if this is something that I ever want to talk about maybe...maybe not, but me at 15 I smoke weed with Michael.

DB: (coughs)

AC: Hands down, swear to God. You know he could always trust me obviously but

DB: (mumbles)

AC: this happened it really did...it really did.

WTF, is he f:censored:ing this bi:censored:ch???
Why in the world would you talk something like this with anyone, even if it was true, just like that, no reason at all..:puke:

Um, Ivy, is that a very good transcription?

listen to it. It's really hard to understand and there could be errors in the transcript but the main parts are correct which is "I smoked weed with Michael. This happened, it really did. It really did."

if you listen you'll hear birds chirping, noises utensils etc so in my opinion these talks were happening during lunch / dinner etc and not in an "interview" and being secretly recorded by Daphne. That's why Aaron says that he didn't say such things in an "interview" but it seems like his friend recorded his confessions and based on the story on to those "off the record" talks and now releasing them to show that he said those things.

What a pathetic little weasel, and even without video you can just hear he's lying his ass off. The way he says 'this happened, it really did' it's without any emotion, without anything when he says that, he's a sick person and needs help, that's for sure. And the NERVE to go on that other talkshow and try to defend Michael, but especially himself...wow.

but it seems like his friend recorded his confessions and based on the story on to those "off the record" talks and now releasing them to show that he said those things.

to be that's worse as doubters are going to say "he was being honest because he didn't know he was being taped"......

if you listen you'll hear birds chirping, noises utensils etc so in my opinion these talks were happening during lunch / dinner etc and not in an "interview" and being secretly recorded by Daphne. That's why Aaron says that he didn't say such things in an "interview" but it seems like his friend recorded his confessions and based on the story on to those "off the record" talks and now releasing them to show that he said those things.

:no:

You're right. I think that's what happened. :( *big sigh*

listen to it. It's really hard to understand and there could be errors in the transcript but the main parts are correct which is "I smoked weed with Michael. This happened, it really did. It really did."

What a slimy bastard! :no:

Seriously, this loser is just one of the first in the long line up to use Michael's name to promote their shit cuz he's a has been who no one cares about...

What a pathetic little weasel, and even without video you can just hear he's lying his ass off. The way he says 'this happened, it really did' it's without any emotion, without anything when he says that, he's a sick person and needs help, that's for sure. And the NERVE to go on that other talkshow and try to defend Michael, but especially himself...wow.

That's what I think also. I also still personally think Barack released these things in case Aaron tried to back himself off from this mess and then blame her for it. I think she knew that once this became public, he would deny it and she wasn't about to get dirt thrown on her without taking Aaron down also. I think he screwed up from the time that he opened his mouth. I bet he's wishing he had never talked to her now. And to me, for him to supposedly go crying to the Jacksons looking for pity after he pulled this stunt just stinks to high heaven as well.

Last edited:
I think he screwed up from the time that he opened his mouth.

And yet opened his mouth to the wrong person that he should never say anything about Michael. :doh: But if it were not for Daphne Barak, perhaps he would have opened his mouth to another person to say bullshit. :(

Soooooooo friends... will that these friends did not know who were the vultures of Michael's life? :unsure: I do not believe it! :eek: :perrin:

It seems to me that he knew that she wanted some dirt and made up some for her. He did not know she was taping it, so both weasels deserve each other. The way he stutters, and his whole demeanor shows he is lying. Too many drug addicts are talking about Michael, and the bad thing is people are taking their words as truth.

I think it's weird that he brings up the weed thing, it sounds like he's offering her interesting topics he might be willing to talk about, like, "Oh you want crazy Mike stories? I might be willing to talk about the time I did weed with Mike, what about that?" He sounds like he wants to brag to her about so many things about Mike.

What's weird to me is that he didn't really know Mike that well...

He's rumoured to be lined up for Britain's "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!" which is a 24/7 reality show and if he trashes Mike on there he'll get easy ratings...

Why on Earth fans keep posting links to this sick person's blogs, videos on fan forums? Don't you guys realize you are only flattering her ego by doing so and giving him klicks?

I completely agree with you. I discovered this blog purely by accident. It was the first suggestion that returned from a Google search. I will just say that this blogger seems unhealthily preoccupied with child molestation and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the blog is a front for a NAMBLA member. When I read that R. Kelly was one of the bloggers musical heroes I laughed out loud given his legal history. If this blog isn't on the FBI's child abuse watch list, it should be. I encourage people not to click on it, even out of curiosity.

Lol I found that comment on youtube

”

@biggie

Brett never responded to Desiree’s blog. I wrote that message myself and those dummies really think it’s him..LMAO!..I just created a fake name and pretended to be Brett just to get a reaction and it worked. The real brett barnes visits her blog, but he hasnt responded to it. The username I used is goodgirl1978.

pauline86 il y a 6 jours

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=xzyOPTbYkxI

shelly_webster;3439662 said:
Lol I found that comment on youtube

”

@biggie

Brett never responded to Desiree’s blog. I wrote that message myself and those dummies really think it’s him..LMAO!..I just created a fake name and pretended to be Brett just to get a reaction and it worked. The real brett barnes visits her blog, but he hasnt responded to it. The username I used is goodgirl1978.

pauline86 il y a 6 jours

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=xzyOPTbYkxI

i highly doubt Brett visiting her blog.

Back