Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

Finally the record is set straight. But why wait so long? Dude has alot of problems evidently.

:sigh:

Friend? :wtf: Really? :doh: A real friend would not make this mess. This whole thing was a very low blow for Michael. This guy is ridiculous... an idiot. :perrin: :puke:
Totally agree!!
:perrin::perrin::blowup:

Last edited:
And he did say other things.. So the mess is still there even if it didn't made it's way to all media yet.

As long as he can continue to promote himself at the expense of Mike, I really don't think he cares what he says....

So true. I am fairly certain nobody has wanted to talk to Aaron Carter about anything. But he knew the name Michael Jackson would change that.

Exactly, i highly doubt his album would even get any recognization if it wasn't for this shit. In that interview he says 'that lady' but didn't Barak call Aaron 'my friend' ? I'm surprised though that Aaron didn't say the exact things here as he did on that Barak interview video...the nonsense about sleeping in his room and such. Or at least....not yet. Some fans here said it before, it was a set-up plan all from the beginning, and both Barak and Aaron are still working together in this.

I just saw the Chelsea Handler: Chelsea Lately Show on E! channel opening and the 'list' of what's going to be on the show started off with a picture of Aaron Carter & Michael Jackson side by side stating Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him Cocaine. So the show starts and the first thing she pops off is that showing the side by side picture of Carter & Jackson and says So Aaron Carter says Michael Jackson gave him coke but how could MJ do that he can't do coke because he nose will fall off then her lackies join in on dissing Michael [and Carter] :no: Chelsea is sad. I used to like her show the 1st couple of years it was on in the very beginning,but It gets worse & worse... she's no where near funny anymore she's like desprate! She is not funny & boring. :no:

:heart:
souldreamer7

^Whaaa...? That bish should be made to listen to all the clips that have been released so far, and point out the clip and exact time at which Aaron says Michael gave him coke.

This is the Estate response:
The Estate of Michael Jackson Message to Fans - RE: Aaron Carter & Latoya Jackson
Fans have asked the Estate to elaborate on its decision to respond to some of LaToya Jackson’s comments as she promoted her new book, as well as its decision not to respond formally to a false and erroneous report out of Australia that allegedly quoted Aaron Carter as saying he and Michael used drugs together.

If someone severely misrepresents the facts surrounding Michael’s Estate and makes serious, reckless and false accusations that go unanswered, it demeans and maligns Michael’s memory and legacy, and may also potentially hurt the business of the Estate, thereby affecting the future earnings that benefit Michael’s beneficiaries.

When a tabloid report like the Aaron Carter story occurs, involving claims made by people who knew Michael during his life, the Estate always must ask the same questions: how credible is the source; can it be verified; and would issuing a public response only put an unwarranted spotlight on a questionable, negative story about Michael the Estate has no desire to publicize?

In this case, the Executors knew the account came from a marginal celebrity gossip site, and was conducted by a journalist with a long history of controversy involving Michael and his family. Furthermore, the Executors also knew Aaron Carter had previously denied the allegations to Peoplemagazine, something that was noted to any media who asked the Estate about the report. In the end, the Estate believes the story took care of itself: Aaron Carter’s decision to refute it himself was the best solution, in that it called the most attention possible to the credibility of this story. Any benefit from the Estate calling out irresponsible media reportage could then possibly be outweighed by the detriment of even more media spotlight on a bogus story.

As for LaToya Jackson, the Estate felt compelled to respond to irresponsible and untruthful statements that were defamatory, and which grossly misrepresented facts that are in the public court record. LaToya was going on many television shows, repeating some of the same bogus info, and the Estate felt it important to try and contain any additional/future damage beyond that which had already been done, and, sadly, which had already started to be repeated as fact by other media to promote their sites or sell their news reports.

It’s probably an impossible task to make decisions that everyone likes. Some will agree, some will disagree, but in the end, it is the ultimate responsibility of the Co-Executors to fulfill their obligations per Michael’s wishes by doing what they think best in each and every instance, to protect, preserve, and grow Michael’s legacy and memory for Michael and his fans, and to protect, preserve and grow the Estate for its beneficiaries.
Source: Michael- News - **MJ4JUSTICE

What could Mesereau do to prevent this madness? Nothing. The less people link and speak about it the better I reckon.

I'm not even clicking on that link, is this even recent? That little mf Aaron, needs to f*** off.
As for Messereau, what is he supposed to do? Ivy's already contacting him he's not responding (to my knowledge)

we already contacted T-Mez. No response.

and as for that video we knew that Aaron was lying because if he didn't say those things he would have denied them when we first asked him.

Let the story die. We already know that this Carter dude is a liar and he did say things. Lets not be the fans that will revive this stupid fairytale. Stop posting this stupid video everywhere and twiting about it. He said it, he lied, he gained the attention that he wanted now it's time to move on.

If you cant bring yourself to listen this is what it says

AC: Theres...theres another story. Something else (must)/that happened...Um

DB: All sorts of stories from you today (laughs/coughs)

AC: And it involves drugs

DB: (hard to understand) thats bad news...thats sooo bad (I think)

AC: And I'll..I'll tell you this

DB: (again hard to understand) that I feel, that I feel all the weight of this

AC: Me too, and I dont know if this is something that I ever want to talk about maybe...maybe not, but me at 15 I smoke weed with Michael.

DB: (coughs)

AC: Hands down, swear to God. You know he could always trust me obviously but

DB: (mumbles)

AC: this happened it really did...it really did.

Let the story die. We already know that this Carter dude is a liar and he did say things. Lets not be the fans that will revive this stupid fairytale. Stop posting this stupid video everywhere and twiting about it. He said it, he lied, he gained the attention that he wanted now it's time to move on.

I agree.

Totally agree lets, not give this bastard any more attention than what he's already gotten out of his fairytales.

I thnks LaC for the video and Ivy for the transcription. On this forum, I for one like to know what is going on.

LOL @ aaron saying mj could "always trust him".......obviously not aaron!

It's not over....

"I smoked weed with Michael. This happened, it really did. It really did." Aaron Carter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BolFjJqys

If you cant bring yourself to listen this is what it says

AC: Theres...theres another story. Something else (must)/that happened...Um

DB: All sorts of stories from you today (laughs/coughs)

AC: And it involves drugs

DB: (hard to understand) thats bad news...thats sooo bad (I think)

AC: And I'll..I'll tell you this

DB: (again hard to understand) that I feel, that I feel all the weight of this

AC: Me too, and I dont know if this is something that I ever want to talk about maybe...maybe not, but me at 15 I smoke weed with Michael.

DB: (coughs)

AC: Hands down, swear to God. You know he could always trust me obviously but

DB: (mumbles)

AC: this happened it really did...it really did.

:bugeyed i cant believe this bastard!!!!!!!!! :mello:

Um, Ivy, is that a very good transcription?

Because if he really said:
"Me too, and I dont know if this is something that I ever want to talk about maybe...maybe not, but me at 15 I smoke weed with Michael."
That is quite the odd statement there. "But me at 15 I smoke weed with Michael."
You'd say "When I was 15, I smoked weed with Michael,"
"Me at 15 I smoke weed" is one of the strangest statements I've ever read.
And also, "I don't know if this is something that I ever want to talk about maybe..." And then immediately says it? What happened to never wanting to say it? What the heck?

If he really phrased things like this, it feels like this could be a setup. It doesn't seem like the way Aaron Carter speaks, he's not stupid. He doesn't talk like that and also what's up with the "it really happened, it really did". The re-enforcement of it or something is strange, to me...

Something is weird about this...

Aaron and Barak can go to hell. Stupid bunch of has-beens. Karma will be knocking on their doors someday.

Back