AEG On Ticket Refunds - Only Through Authorized Outlets

i think £20 would be my max for them to keep, the tickets are nice but they dont even say this is it or the date we were going to see him, its just a hologram and says King of Pop. To keep £85 from us for that is exploiting Michaels death and i won't be accomplice to that.

I'm not sure if this has been bought up before but what about the fans who got the £65 seats and £50 (I believe there was some somewhere in the 02!) Do they have to pay the extra to get a 'collectors' ticket or will they get one for the price they paid?

They can't surely charge people different prices for one!

I'm not sure if this has been bought up before but what about the fans who got the £65 seats and £50 (I believe there was some somewhere in the 02!) Do they have to pay the extra to get a 'collectors' ticket or will they get one for the price they paid?

They can't surely charge people different prices for one!

wow :smilerolleyes: :puke:
that is really a huge concern at the moment

Yes! They can't charge someone with 75 pounds and others with 50 pounds for the ticket! And what about the ones with VIP tickets? They will have to pay the 700 pounds for the ticket?! This is insane! It is all about the money! They never cared about Michael!

Then we should all pay as much as those that paid for VIP tickets. And what about those on viagogo??

I'ts a shame that they want to make money off the tickets. What a fucking mess! They are really taking advantage of the fans.

I can imagine them holding on to 5 pounds at the most. Because we paid for the show and not for a piece of carton! Bastards :angry::angry:

We cannot let this happen. Michael would not have wanted it and I'm sure if the Jackson family did hear about this plan they would be devastated. I don't mind paying the service charge-which I always thought was the money that was paid anyway in order to create the ticket and send it. The majority amount should be refunded and we should have the option to pay the service charge if we still want the ticket. Has a petition been created? It needs to be signed before they start this otherwise it will be a complete mess. We should fight for this, not for the money but because Michael wouldn't have wanted this. If they want to do this they should put up with those who are travelling to the o2 anyway creating all the negative publicity they can for AEG and the o2 arena.

We cannot let this happen. Michael would not have wanted it and I'm sure if the Jackson family did hear about this plan they would be devastated. I don't mind paying the service charge-which I always thought was the money that was paid anyway in order to create the ticket and send it. The majority amount should be refunded and we should have the option to pay the service charge if we still want the ticket. Has a petition been created? It needs to be signed before they start this otherwise it will be a complete mess. We should fight for this, not for the money but because Michael wouldn't have wanted this. If they want to do this they should put up with those who are travelling to the o2 anyway creating all the negative publicity they can for AEG and the o2 arena.

we CANNOT let it happen. we NEED to do something. i am begging the administrators to call this a revolt against the organization!!!

I don't think we can wait for it to be clarified because as soon as that message comes out they will start sorting out peoples tickets and then they will find it difficult to change their system of doing things. We need our message to be heard now. Has anyone seen a link to a petition?

^^^We're planning a petition at Max Jax.

I also paid £50 for a ticket at one show.

This money will not go to Michaels children or family. It will go straight in AEG's pocket. We are better to get our money back and use it to benefit his family or his legacy not AEGs.

Really, it sounds ridiculous that they might take 75 pounds for a ticket but think about it, they have to refund around $90 million worth of tickets. That's quite a hefty price.

I don't agree with them taking the full price for the ticket but maybe if they kept enough money for the face value for the it I wouldn't be upset. We don't know all the details. More info will come in due time :yes:

AEG had insurance for 23 concerts and were prepared to self-insure the rest.

I.E. they won't lose money by a HUGE margin where they'll struggle. They also have other events to help recoup any loss.

we should make an own design for the tickets and everyone can print it for themselves with their date, seat on.

I, for one would love a ticket as an ardent fan.

However we paid £75 for a show AND they were going to give us one of these tickets were they anyway?? Now that Michael has passed we don't have the show, we still get the ticket and they STILL want to charge us £75?

Were these not the tickets that we were getting anyway? If not, why have they suddenly produced them and suddenly Michael designed them?

As I have said before if they do a merchandise deal - ticket, programme and t-shirt for £75 - that's fine. I would be willing to pay max £20 for one of these tickets.

As fans we are grieving and we are clutching onto anything last minute that Michael was involved in.

I just hope AEG are not thinking they can take advantage of that. :(

^^^AEG do think they can take advantage of fans. There are plenty of fans who are willing to pay that money.

What about the after party tickets? People paid an extra £10 for those too.

I, for one would love a ticket as an ardent fan.

However we paid £75 for a show AND they were going to give us one of these tickets were they anyway?? Now that Michael has passed we don't have the show, we still get the ticket and they STILL want to charge us £75?

Were these not the tickets that we were getting anyway? If not, why have they suddenly produced them and suddenly Michael designed them?

As I have said before if they do a merchandise deal - ticket, programme and t-shirt for £75 - that's fine. I would be willing to pay max £20 for one of these tickets.

As fans we are grieving and we are clutching onto anything last minute that Michael was involved in.

I just hope AEG are not thinking they can take advantage of that. :(

That would be a complete rip-off for the fans in my opinion.

they can't make the money of a dead man. it's totally unscrupulous!!! please don't tell me that we will stay silent to this?

THEY'VE GOT TO HEAR IT FROM US! WE CAN'T TAKE IT! WE'VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH!!!

as i have bought 4 tickets will i be able to get 3 refunded and have 1 of the tickets?

We should petition them with that idea for the merch & ticket option.even if it was a programme & the ticket I would be happier about it all.we should complain to watchdog about it.They would love this story!

I've just spoken with Ticketmaster as my debit card expires today which is the card I used to pay for the tickets.

The customer service agent advised me that so long as I have a TM account, when I go online tomorrow to make the refund request, the refund will be applied to my new card. The refund will take 7 to 10 working days.

I also asked about car parking booked and was advised that a refund will be received for that; however, I need to call Ticketmaster once my refund has been received as apparently all bookings re: MJ are blocked and nothing can be done by calling them.

They are just taking the p*** out of us all. I think we should all demand our tickets in return for the processing fee of each one. After all that is what actually pays for the ticket the rest is just for the show itself...

Has anyone got a phone nuymber for AEG...???

They have stated on AEGlive.com that fans can have the tickets in lieu of the refunds. Lieu means instead of.

Back