AEG On Ticket Refunds - Only Through Authorized Outlets

Hmmm yes...it could also mean a partial refund + ticket instead of a FULL refund.

what if people bought 2 or more tickets separatly.. so 2 in pre sale and 2 in general.. do they get to just get one ticket and a refund on the other 3? or does it have to be the whole order so i could get a refund on 2 tickets and opt to exchange my refund for actual tickets for the other 2. its very confusing i hope all will become clear tomoro!

You can see the tickets available on Sky News website - www.sky.com/news - if you click on the link saying Jackson Tickets : take refund or souvenir. It's quite clear these have been rushed to be printed as someone said earlier there are no T&C's printed on the back.

Basicaly the tickets look like a piece of card with a MJ dancing hologram and the words "King of Pop" printed on them.

Hardly a souvenier of the "This is It concert" ticket...

No "This Is It" title, No date, No listing as O2 venue, No ticket value printed on them, Looks like something the local graphics printers down the high street could knock up in an hour and they want £82 for that...

Yeah Kiss my ass..

I'll take the money thanks

Can someone post a pic? I don't have java on my iPhone. I'm am thinking this may just be an example, maybe your seats & dates will be put on when your order is put in? No use in them printing them up & some people don't want them.

Anyone have the right email addresses for tm & anyone else we could ask about that?

where on skys site i cant see the ticks can someone copy and paste

That's BS I want that tix for a 20 pounds and the rest of money refund! AEG just making real BS. I think you have to write them

http://news.sky.com/skynews

Front page under latest news, its a little flash video of someone's hand holding a selection of coloured tickets ( Well pieces of card with jacksons image on them ) can't save it and post here wont let me.

The tickets shown on television are just prototypes, they're not the actual tickets (which will have all the "This Is It" details, seat numbers etc on it).

I just saw it on CNN, they look nice, but I didnt hear about the info.

does anyone know if people who bought tickets on viagogo (AEG allocated seats) give up the whole refund for a ticket or only the 75 pounds?

Agh,
Do we need to accept a full refund? Just I got 3 tickets via TM, can I get a refund on two and have a ticket with one? Or is this all or nothing?!

Still feel its bad from AEG, they are obviously trying to reclaim their costs, if they do have rehearsal footage and stuff they will reclaim money back from sales of that anyway so this seems a cheap shot by the promoters.

Agh,
Do we need to accept a full refund? Just I got 3 tickets via TM, can I get a refund on two and have a ticket with one? Or is this all or nothing?!

Still feel its bad from AEG, they are obviously trying to reclaim their costs, if they do have rehearsal footage and stuff they will reclaim money back from sales of that anyway so this seems a cheap shot by the promoters.

Thats what i want to do.. just have one ticket and get refund on the other 3! i suppose all will be revealed tomoro! just have to hope. But yeah i think it is bad they are trying to get out of giving refunds.. a ticket is not worth that much seeing as we paid the money to see the concert as well as having the ticket! :(

i do find it hard to believe they would keep £85 for a souvenier ticket

AEG will keep all the money for the tickets. You won't get any back.

'In lieu' means you can get the ticket, but AEG Live keep the £75 + the £9 service charge.

Not one penny will be partly refunded back to you. Your options are either a full refund or a ticket.

Granted it's a lenticular ticket, but they don't cost a whole lot to make. I have 2 lenticular posters on my wall - one cost £12.99.

Don't forget AEG have insurance for 23 shows and were prepared to self-insure the rest which means they have more than enough money as the self-insurance would've been ON TOP of the £20million spent developing the show.

I will be signing the petition. If 750,000 people sign it, AEG will have to cave in to consumer power otherwise they will lose a lot of money. A partial refund and you still keep the tickets is the way to go.

Michael would be disgusted with AEG's concept of 'respect'.

Really, it sounds ridiculous that they might take 75 pounds for a ticket but think about it, they have to refund around $90 million worth of tickets. That's quite a hefty price.

I don't agree with them taking the full price for the ticket but maybe if they kept enough money for the face value for the it I wouldn't be upset. We don't know all the details. More info will come in due time :yes:

Isn't that changing the nature of the contract in which the fans entered? They paid for the service that would have been the shows. The company are now changing that contract for payment to be for the ticket! The ticket should be complimentary...a cheap way to minimise losses

AEG has more money than we will ever have ourself. they have no rights to keep full price for a ticket.

Id like to know about VIP packages, I'd like the ticket and goodie bag I would have got from that...i wonder why they didn't mention that. They should be ashamed.

Back