Ágnes`s gifs, graphics

Ágnes

Proud Member
I am posting in this thread the Michael gifs, and other graphics (mainly siggies) i have made earlier, but i am also planning to make more in the future, and i will also post them as well:) if you like one of them feel free to use them ;)
I have much more in my computer, i will update this topic soon with the rest!

(since they are here automatically resized some gifs cool a bit strange, so you have to click them to see them full size and in normal quality :) )

yana-by-agnes.gif

theway-by-agnes.gif

scream-by-agnes.gif

neverland-to-by-agnes.gif

givew-by-agnes.jpg

eso-by-agnes.gif

bad-by-agnes.jpg

dubai-gif.gif

itckeretes-by-agnes.gif

leavemealonemovie3-by-agnes.gif

screamiras-by-agnes.gif

screamm-by-agnes.gif

Last edited:
Omg Ágnes!! :eek:
Theyre all awesoome!
Can't wait till you post some more! :happy:
I'm in love with the TWUMMF one :wub:
Also the Neverland one, makes me wanna cry. So sad what have happened.

those are all so fantactic. my fav. ones are the YANA and TWYMMF. beautiful.

hey agnes WOW :eek: they're amazing :eek: :yes:

how did you do that i try on my photoshop but ican't cause i don't know how too :yes: :)

Omg Ágnes!! :eek:
Theyre all awesoome!
Can't wait till you post some more! :happy:
I'm in love with the TWUMMF one :wub:
Also the Neverland one, makes me wanna cry. So sad what have happened.

Thank you! i am happy that you like them:) I will uploade soon more ;)
yeah, so sad about Neverland, i used to make a few of it before :(

those are all so fantactic. my fav. ones are the YANA and TWYMMF. beautiful.
thank you;) one of my fave is also TWYMMF

amazing. wow these are amazing

thx :D

hey agnes WOW :eek: they're amazing :eek: :yes:

how did you do that i try on my photoshop but ican't cause i don't know how too :yes: :)
thx!:)
do you have image ready? from photoshop i think you can switch to it. well i first make the frames in photoshop then animate them in image ready. tell me if you have it then i can explain about it more;)

Very nice, I love them all!! :flowers:
thx!:flowers:

do you have image ready? from photoshop i think you can switch to it. well i first make the frames in photoshop then animate them in image ready. tell me if you have it then i can explain about it more

i thank so :eek: i'll ask my mother if we do have it on are compture :yes: :wink: i'll let you know o.k :) :wink:

Wow, Agnes! Those are fantastic! It's times like these I wish I had a Mac.... Windows is simply too slow. I like the YANA, Give Into Me, and the Scream ones the best!

hey Agnes i have randyimage :yes: :)
you mean ImageReady?
thats cool, then we can start some tutorial, i will search one;)

Wow, Agnes! Those are fantastic! It's times like these I wish I had a Mac.... Windows is simply too slow. I like the YANA, Give Into Me, and the Scream ones the best!

thank you!:)
the one of GITM is also one of my fave :cheeky:

Thank you guys!;)

rokckstar: i have googled now this tutorial http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/discontinued/imageready/animation/
you may try to make the animation with the help of this...well it is better explained there then i could i think since my English is not that good. But if you have questions ask me, or if it does not work etc then i try to write a "tutorial" myself to start with just like a 2-3 frame animation ;)

Back