Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

There were about six episodes I think.

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

I am not at home but maybe try A&E. I will try to ck when I can get to a PC. :)

I'm in Canada so I don't get A&E :(

Do you know where to watch them?

Youtube. you can let the video to run til end, and next episode starts automatically

Bubs-thank you. This is the best place. All the others I found were complicated or wouldn't run properly.

They have the first 2 episodes uploaded, but the rest of them just don't exist anywhere else unless you buy the whole DVD off of Amazon. I wonder what's on the DVD in terms of extras and such?

People still watch "reality shows?"

Hi by the way, new here.

Can you go to youtube, type in The Jacksons Family Dynasty episode 3 and so on.
It works perfectly to me?

Can you go to youtube, type in The Jacksons Family Dynasty episode 3 and so on.
It works perfectly to me?

Nope? I only get up to episode 2 in 6 separate parts by the same user, 140shak, who uploaded the first 2 you posted above?

Nope? I only get up to episode 2 in 6 separate parts by the same user, 140shak, who uploaded the first 2 you posted above?
You are right-it looks like he just has episodes 1 and 2 split up in 6 parts each-I've been searching all over and I don't know why somebody didn't post the rest.
Here are some of the links I found that advertised it supposedly for free-you're way better with computers than I am (as I remember) so maybe you can figure out one to work.

http://www.sidereel.com/The_Jacksons_A_Family_Dynasty

https://www.ovguide.com/tv_season/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty-season-1-139431

(this one has something to do with amazon prime-I think you can watch tv here like you can on itunes

http://www.yidio.com/show/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/episodes/

I've been searching all over A&E.com for the last few hours-and they don't even mention it-they have tons of old shows out there too-maybe the Jacksons had them all pulled down. LOL.

Negative. I've checked them all. It is interesting that only the 2 episodes exist on YouTube though? Either people really don't care for their show, or they did in fact have great people taking down whomever uploads them? It's silly you can't rent it on Amazon either, only purchase the boxset? It also doesn't exist on iTunes, and yup, when I checked A&E it didn't have it listed on their site in any form? Strange? Oh well :ermm:

Negative. I've checked them all. It is interesting that only the 2 episodes exist on YouTube though? Either people really don't care for their show, or they did in fact have great people taking down whomever uploads them? It's silly you can't rent it on Amazon either, only purchase the boxset? It also doesn't exist on iTunes, and yup, when I checked A&E it didn't have it listed on their site in any form? Strange? Oh well :ermm:
No, I know-I looked all over A&E and found a whole section called "classic shows" and they had old shows from Ozzy Osborne-tons of shows I never heard of-and no Jacksons. That's why I was wondering if the Jacksons themselves had them taken down. It's quite odd.

I noticed that the three brothers are now continuing their tour by themselves (sans Jermaine)-so maybe they're fighting over royalties or who knows. That's being mean-I think Jermaine went to be with his dad.

No, I know-I looked all over A&E and found a whole section called "classic shows" and they had old shows from Ozzy Osborne-tons of shows I never heard of-and no Jacksons. That's why I was wondering if the Jacksons themselves had them taken down. It's quite odd.

I noticed that the three brothers are now continuing their tour by themselves (sans Jermaine)-so maybe they're fighting over royalties or who knows. That's being mean-I think Jermaine went to be with his dad.

Jermaine will be joining the brothers for some of the upcoming tour dates. There are scheduling conflicts preventing him from joining them for the others. He's releasing a new single at the end of the month so I'm sure he'll be out promoting it which I'm sure would account for the conflicts.

^^thats true. I forgot about his new single and I heard it (probably here) and liked it very much.

I also did read about him being in Brazil so that's going to interfere with any upcoming shows. I'm glad they worked that out.

Back