Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Prince and Blanket

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Then the kids became a monopoly for KJ and her cubs. Concern for them to be used by Alejandra & co, my ass! :no:

myosotis;4034649 said:
“People already had a preconceived judgment of us and we weren’t speaking,” Randy Jr. told reporters at the recent TV Critics Tour. “Now we feel comfortable enough to show how we really are.”

:hysterical: We already know how and who you really are: a bunch of leeches with a skank for a mama.

Last edited:

No one in the gen public knows they even excist let alone has a pre concieved idea of who they are. They arent famous. talk about being up their own arse

Does anyone actually care about these people? Problem is that some of Michaels fans have given them a false sense of celebrity, following them on social media and hanging on to their every word.

This show will bomb for sure and then Alejandra will be back to trying to collect back child support payments from Randy and Jermaine. Her kids are almost grown so what will her lazy tail do when the kids are too old to collect child support?

Does anyone actually care about these people? Problem is that some of Michaels fans have given them a false sense of celebrity, following them on social media and hanging on to their every word.

Well, obviously media doesn't care about them because there is no articles about their singing/acting/dancing/film directing career unless they bring in the big gun uncle Michael's name.

Delusion is trait of the most Jackson fam members.

I just hope the kids do have some other like really good rolemodels around them... like ppl showing them it's so worth it to work on their education to study... all that.

BsYJB0dCAAAn1m1.jpg

Trailer:

No one from the MJ fam should watch it, to not grant them a second season.

Alejandra and Genevieve look like twins.

qUfamXz.gif

From Jackson-Source:

"Living with The Jacksons" premiere date moving to early 2015
Published on Friday, 24 October 2014 09:54

Living with The Jacksons was previously slated to air November 18 on ReelzChannel but the premiere date is moving to early 2015 with a specific date TBA.

Oh Oh. Does that mean they did not come up with enough exciting story lines yet?

Petrarose;4052544 said:
Oh Oh. Does that mean they did not come up with enough exciting story lines yet?

That, or they got this sudden urge to go on recording studio à la J4:cheeky:

I hope it stays in the can like many shows that don't see the light.

Nobody is really interested anyways!

Not a good sign.....this may just not see the light of day.

I wonder if they got an advance and spent it already?

I wonder if they got an advance and spent it already?

They probably did. "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" just got the plug pulled on that reality show and they were popular (and on a bigger network). My hope is the thirst for these type of shows have finally dried up. The Alejandra experiment may have crashed before it left the ground.

A girl can dream. . .

Is this still happening?

Let's hope it will not!

OK, question, how many "reality" shows or guests on said shows have the Jacksons been in? I count This is David Gest where Tito/3T/KJ appeared in 2007, and again in 2008 for The Jacksons are Coming (minus KJ and one of the 3T brothers but I can't remember whom), and AGAIN in The Big Reunion in 2014 (3T?) Then there was Family Dynasty with Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, and Marlon and whomever else, Living with LaToya with everyone and their dog, and now this one ... ? Am I getting them all? I haven't seen any of them, these are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Well, I thought these reality shows would die off long before now but it seems no chance. And these people make big money.
Look at all the graduates of Buckley that did this: Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, the Kardashian kids.

Maybe Alejandra could be in the Hollywood wives one-I think she could bring more than enough drama.

aside from my personal feelings about this... which I'm too lazy to get into, but considering the reality shows out there this fits right along.. I mean if Bruno Mars's sisters can get a reality show - any Jackson can.

Haha. I forgot about that. Did anyone ever watch his sisters? I saw them doing a little press for it but never caught the show. It must have been on and cancelled quickly.

I don't know whatever happened to Alejandra's show. She and her part of the family seem to be tailor made for reality TV, not to mention the famous last name and they're all gorgeous.
But guess that all died down.

OK, question, how many "reality" shows or guests on said shows have the Jacksons been in? I count This is David Gest where Tito/3T/KJ appeared in 2007, and again in 2008 for The Jacksons are Coming (minus KJ and one of the 3T brothers but I can't remember whom), and AGAIN in The Big Reunion in 2014 (3T?) Then there was Family Dynasty with Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, and Marlon and whomever else, Living with LaToya with everyone and their dog, and now this one ... ? Am I getting them all? I haven't seen any of them, these are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Jermaine and Latoya were on Big Brother. Latoya also did Celebrity Apprentice.

Jermaine and Latoya were on Big Brother. Latoya also did Celebrity Apprentice.

Jermaine did Celebrity Wife Swap and Celebrity Ghost Stories (not exactly a reality show but a real life stories kind of thing)

On Celebrity Ghost Stories, Jermaine talks about two scary visitors he says he encountered one night.

and his infamous appearance on Celebrity Wife Swap

Last edited:

Did Family Dynasty ever air past it's 2nd episode? I have only seen the first 2 because it's all I could find?

Back