Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

The article mention: "did not openly admit to having any issues with their cousins being their half-siblings" nothing about Michael's children.. yet.. just wait..

A journalist thoughts about this show:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/3146...ity-series-but-what-are-real-their-intentions
Just when it appeared that the dust had finally settled around the remnants of any Jackson family drama, some little-known relatives of the famous musical brood have emerged from virtual obscurity to bring their story to the spotlight. Billboard reports that extended members of the Jackson family has signed on to star in a reality show set to debut November 18 on Reelz.

Instead of featuring the usual players like Janet, Paris, Katherine, or Joe Jackson, the show will introduce the family of Alejandra Jackson, ex-wife of Jermaine Jackson. Although the Jackson family hasn’t been in the news much since the fiasco surrounding Michael Jackson’s alleged lovechild, the last thing they need is more of their family drama publicized. But of course, the relatives of this new reality show feel like their story needs to be heard to clear up any “preconceived notions” held by the public, according to Alejandra’s son Randy Jr. No, that wasn’t a typo—Alejandra had two children by Randy Jackson before marrying his brother Jermaine. “It’s a long story,” Jackson said about the situation. Obviously, that’s a potential storyline that will likely garner tons of interest.

These Jacksons wouldn’t be the first of the famous family to join reality TV. La Toya Jackson is no stranger to reality TV with appearances on Celebrity Apprentice, RuPaul’s Drag Race, America’s Next Top Model, and she chronicled her personal life on Life with La Toya on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN. She and her brother Jermaine also appeared on the British reality show Celebrity Big Brother.

The fact that there are more Jacksons who feel their story is worthy of public consumption isn’t the most original or shocking idea, therefore it’s worth wondering if this show is just another attempt to cash in off the family’s past controversies or even all the hoopla surrounding Michael Jackson’s death. Hopefully whatever they choose to reveal turns out to be more interesting than what it appears to be on the surface, because if its sole intention is to bring them fame by adding to the family drama, it might be best left as a story untold.

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

^^Well we will see. The thing with Alejandra is that she never disses Michael, so for that reason I thank her. I wonder if they will show any of them trying to get a job or working purposefully on some type of career. Maybe the first episodes are already filmed.

Vierre they mention something about visiting cousins on weekends, which most likely is Michael's children. So to me they already mentioned the kids inadvertently.

I remember seeing all of these kids, Jermaine and Alejandra when they were living in Hayvenhurst back in 2004 or so. It was on the "Today" show or something like that and I mainly watched it because Jermaine was giving a tour of Michael's beautiful Memory rooms, where all the gorgeous pictures are wallpapered all over the walls and ceilings.
But they were really questioning the kids about the upcoming trial, etc. and they were all supportive of Michael and very loving, but at the same time, talked about how hard they were bullied in school about it and had to get pulled out and be privately tutored.

If this show is anything like the Jackson brothers' show was, it will be short lived. They were so boring. But since they have young, photogenic kids, who knows-I never would have thought anybody would watch a show about the Osbornes or the Kardashians or Anna Nicole Smith.

I remember seeing all of these kids, Jermaine and Alejandra when they were living in Hayvenhurst back in 2004 or so. It was on the "Today" show or something like that and I mainly watched it because Jermaine was giving a tour of Michael's beautiful Memory rooms, where all the gorgeous pictures are wallpapered all over the walls and ceilings.
But they were really questioning the kids about the upcoming trial, etc. and they were all supportive of Michael and very loving, but at the same time, talked about how hard they were bullied in school about it and had to get pulled out and be privately tutored.

If this show is anything like the Jackson brothers' show was, it will be short lived. They were so boring. But since they have young, photogenic kids, who knows-I never would have thought anybody would watch a show about the Osbornes or the Kardashians or Anna Nicole Smith.
you forgot to mention honey booboo.lol.

Come on it's not like they can keep a show going like the Kardashians. :popcorn:

The rumor is that Donte is the son of Alejandra and Joseph Jackson, and I believe this rumor is, indeed, true.

impossible.

Donte's birthday is June and Randy Jr's birthday is in October (1991). That's 3 months between them. It's impossible for Alejandra or any woman to have two kids who are only 3 months apart from each other.

impossible.

Donte's birthday is June and Randy Jr's birthday is in October (1991). That's 3 months between them. It's impossible for Alejandra or any woman to have two kids who are only 3 months apart from each other.

I don't trust Alejandra to be truthful about her children's birth dates or anything else.

Alejandra's biological child or not, it's undeniable Donte is Joe's lovechild. I mean, he looks like a young version of Jackie.

Last edited:

impossible.

Ha you know I met a woman with twins and one of the twins was born a day before the other twin. I still don't understand it but she told me when she went to see the doc within the first 3 months, he told her one of the kids was older than the other. She was telling me some crazy story about she had sex and then the next day she had sex--it made my head spin. I guess this does not happen often.
----
I wonder if there will be an episode of Alejandra looking for a mate like how LaToya got engaged. Alejandra is an attractive woman and has beautiful children.

passy001;4028776 said:
This is what happen when you have no talent or education. so the only route is reality TV.

Who needs talent or education if you is are slightly related to Michael Jackson, or if your surname is Jackson. They have this funny attitude that because there are some talent in the family, it runs in every single members of family veins. I know there is one Jackson who was smart enough and got herself Harvard education and I respect her for that. She has more brains than 20 + of those other cousins/brousins have together.

Hypocrisy is the only thing that run in this family veins. I remember at least Genevieve and Randy Jr unfollowed Paris twitter account and they accused her for putting family business out there.

If this is not putting family business out there, I don't know what is.

----------------------------------
"The fact that there are more Jacksons who feel their story is worthy of public consumption isn’t the most original or shocking idea, therefore it’s worth wondering if this show is just another attempt to cash in off the family’s past controversies or even all the hoopla surrounding Michael Jackson’s death. Hopefully whatever they choose to reveal turns out to be more interesting than what it appears to be on the surface, because if its sole intention is to bring them fame by adding to the family drama, it might be best left as a story untold."

Wise words.

------------------------
—On wether the name helps or hurts: “We just know that we have to work twice as hard,” said Randy, citing the pressure to live up to the name.

:smilerolleyes:

Shock and horror!
Yeah, having surname as Jackson should have opened the doors to them without needing work hard for it:doh:
That twice as hard is bs. Everybody in show business works to get their name out there, and these leftover Jackson's thinks they are something because of the name, they should think twice as hard :smilerolleyes:
It is only their own delusion that they have to work twice as hard. Maybe industry people saw that they have nothing to offer, have no star power, or cannot sing (take a note Genevieve), thus "working twice as hard".

Note:
"Always the prankster, Randy Jr. is constantly getting in trouble and plotting the next joke. Like his sister he has a tight rope to walk with the pressures from his mother to focus more on his career and less on his social life."

Himself seems to be putting his social life ahead than working hard towards his career.

Last edited:
MsCassieMollie;4028875 said:
But of course, the relatives of this new reality show feel like their story needs to be heard to clear up any “preconceived notions” held by the public

No one has any 'preconceived notions' about you. No one even knows who the hell you are.

HIStoric;4028971 said:
No one has any 'preconceived notions' about you. No one even knows who the hell you are.

:bugeyed
Don't say that! They are Jackson's and Michael was their uncle so of course they are known to everybody:D

Btw, this is what Jafaar tweeted and Randy Jr retweeted when Paris were asking where is her granny:

Retweeted by Randy Jackson Jr.
jaafar jackson @jaafarjjackson · 29 Jul 2012
I hate when people put their private business all over twitter. It seems like they just want attention
--------------------------
I wonder if putting your private business on tv, is it wanting attention or isn't something else?

images

Hypocrisy is right where the Jackson’s are concerned. They have never had a problem with trading Michael’s private personal business for cash to any sleazy tabloid in the world but they attacked Paris who only wanted to know if her worthless granny was safe. I'm sure they won't mind if Paris helps them draw viewers either.

Shameless liars and hypocrites indeed! Wasn't Genevieve herself putting Paris' private business out there on tv when the suicide attempt occurred? I hope Paris doesn't forget they criticized her to not being part of their lousy reality. If they lived in a bubble and sheltered, we were born yesterday. :doh:

Shameless liars and hypocrites indeed! Wasn't Genevieve herself putting Paris' private business out there on tv when the suicide attempt occurred? I hope Paris doesn't forget they criticized her to not being part of their lousy reality. If they lived in a bubble and sheltered, we were born yesterday. :doh:

She was on CNN talking about Paris.

You learn with these moochers that they go on about others putting their business out there, and they do the same but they are so stupid that they don't realise it.

Funny that they don't mention Janet at all. Is she not worthy of mention or even Latoya (another reality star on her own right:cheeky:)?

Joe has mockumentary coming out, these moochers have reality show coming out, what next?

I just heard about this on the radio station that i listen to and i said this can't be true but then i saw this tread and i said oh my god here come the Jackson again. I don't understand why their feel their have to set the record straight on who their are we know who their are.

I hope Prince and Paris will not be on this show leave Michae's kids alone. I might watch this.

I don't think LaToya want to get marry at all she love her free and she is not ready to give that up.

Well, it hasn't taken long for another 'story' about Alejandra to come out..at least it isn't a Jackson family charity, this time. I've added it here as it seems to be connected.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family members of the late “King of Pop” Michael Jackson will be coming to Korea to attend a charity event on July 14, according to an announcement by Blue Font publishing house on Monday.

The event aims to raise awareness of local documentary photographer Alex Kim’s humanitarian efforts in underdeveloped countries.

Alejandra Jackson ― the ex-wife of former The Jackson 5 member Jermaine ― and Genevieve Jackson, daughter of Randy Jackson, are slated to come to Korea for the first time to help promote Kim’s book, in which he recounts his time spent with impoverished children in Pakistan, India, Tibet and Nepal.

In March 2012, Kim published his second book, “Be as Happy as a Child,” a collection of photo essays that also depicted some of his experiences while volunteering to build the Alex Primary School, an elementary school in a small, poverty-stricken Pakistani village ― an endeavor that he was involved in for four years. The book became a local best-seller and the author even uploaded his photos on YouTube to help raise global awareness about the undeveloped state of some of these areas and the children who grow up there.

It was announced that an American composer ― who is also reportedly the Jackson family’s music teacher ― was so moved by Kim’s stories that he wanted to produce a collaboration project with the photographer.

A special video titled “A-Star” featuring the voice of Genevieve, coupled with Kim’s photographs, will be unveiled to the public on July 16. The proceeds made during the charity campaign will go to support children in need.

By Julie Jackson (juliejackson@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140714000809

impossible.

HA HA. Thank you. That was the first laugh out loud moment I've had in a year.

If a show like this would not find an audience it wouldn't exist.

Honestly in my opinion, if this show will have an audience, it will be some of us Michael Jackson fans who probably only watch to discuss this or that blah... and that to me would be as funny as tragic... somehow I hope we MJJfans will know better things to do with our lives.

Last edited:

impossible.

It's possible:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...s-apart-ireland-guiness-record_n_3186135.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-apart-rare-delayed-delivery-soon-home.html

not saying that's the case here though! ;) lol
I personally can't imagine especially Alejandra wouldn't use this for billions of interviews (MONEY!!!) if that would have been the case.

Bubs;4028975 said:
Btw, this is what Jafaar tweeted and Randy Jr retweeted when Paris were asking where is her granny:

Retweeted by Randy Jackson Jr.
jaafar jackson @jaafarjjackson · 29 Jul 2012
I hate when people put their private business all over twitter. It seems like they just want attention
Thanks for posting that. That's all i need to know about how the 29(!) members of 2nd gen jacksons are going to treat ppb. When the chips were down and there was a real crisis in the family, instead of seeing how horrible it was for ppb to be denied access to their guardian, they sided with 'the family' and were content to isolate paris. It was only tj who publically tweeted something a bit sympathetic to paris and that only seems to have been at the behest of mrs j's lawyers. I think this idea of 'family' is as ingrained in some of this generation as it was with the previous one and they're going to draw ppb, aka heirs to $1billion, into it.

“Growing up we were very sheltered,” said 24-year-old Genevieve, during the TCA summer press tour panel Saturday for Reelz’ Living With the Jacksons. “…Coming from this family there’s a lot of politics involved in it and there was a lot of outside people coming in and out of our house. So we had to watch what we said, how we acted because the media, the world was looking at us.”
I remember the behind the scenes at oprah's first interview at hayvenhurst - the house was packed to the rafters with people milling around, oprah actually commented on it. As did the dcfs, lol.
A bit delusional to say the world was looking at them - in the uk i doubt anyone has a clue who they are. Even the media here regularly get the members of j5 wrong when showing old photos, so 2nd gen no chance.

passy001;4028777 said:
That's also a possibility in that house of tacky. Incest all over the place.
What incest are you accusing the jacksons of? Is it illegal in your country for someone to have separately conducted relationships with 2 siblings?

^^ Just to clarify, those two weren't the only second generation moochers that attacked on Paris. Genevieve re-tweeted that too and un-followed Paris's twitter account.
A year later she is on Piers Morgan talking about Paris's condition and what is going on with her.

See the hypocrisy? She thinks Paris cannot ask where is her granny (putting family business out), but Genevieve can talk to the media about Paris' health. I can see where she gets that sort of delusions, it runs in most of the family members veins.

I can see poor PPB are going to be next MJ to second generation Jacksons.
I just hope Blanket and Prince keeps up with their karate classes as they are going to need those skills, and Paris has a sharp tongue when needed, so she'll sort them out.

Thanks for posting that. That's all i need to know about how the 29(!) members of 2nd gen jacksons are going to treat ppb. When the chips were down and there was a real crisis in the family, instead of seeing how horrible it was for ppb to be denied access to their guardian, they sided with 'the family' and were content to isolate paris. It was only tj who publically tweeted something a bit sympathetic to paris and that only seems to have been at the behest of mrs j's lawyers... A bit delusional to say the world was looking at them - in the uk i doubt anyone has a clue who they are. Even the media here regularly get the members of j5 wrong when showing old photos, so 2nd gen no chance.

^^ Just to clarify, those two weren't the only second generation moochers that attacked on Paris. Genevieve re-tweeted that too and un-followed Paris's twitter account.A year later she is on Piers Morgan talking about Paris's condition and what is going on with her...See the hypocrisy? She thinks Paris cannot ask where is her granny (putting family business out), but Genevieve can talk to the media about Paris' health. I can see where she gets that sort of delusions, it runs in most of the family members veins.

Does anyone else recall the story by Trent or someone else close to the family that it was the 2nd generation Jacksons who had gotten close to PPB that were funneling info about PPB's activities and whereabouts to Randy and the crew during the Grannynapping and attempted PPB-napping? (I would love to have seen footage of Trent kicking Randy's & Jermaine's butts during their brawl.) I always had a feeling it was Alejandra and company that were paid tipsters to TMZ/photographers for PPB's whereabouts when PPB moved in, because they seemed to be able to find these kids no matter where they going.

The PR team/media is calling Alejandra a Jackson "ex-wife," when she's not. Randy never married her (he was already married during much of their relationship) and Jermaine only thought he married her (making the other live-in girlfriend Lea Bongo furious), but it was illegal because Alejandra was still legally married to another man that she never bothered to divorce. She was never legally married to Jermaine or Randy. I expect she'll be doing lots of re-writing of history, like the other family members, to pretend that she was much closer to MJ than she was and knew how he felt about this or that. (If Katherine admitted to Oprah that even she as the person "closest" to MJ didn't know PPB very well at all before MJ died, then Katherine obviously didn't spend much time with MJ/PPB, let alone these other random "family" members.) I also won't be surprised if they pretend the evil Estate kicked them out of Hayvenhurst for no reason (MJ wanted them to stay FOREVER), not DCFS (who recommended it after one of them pointed a stun gun at Blanket and other poor supervision issues), a decision supported by Katherine.

Last edited:

I can see poor PPB are going to be next MJ to second generation Jacksons.
I just hope Blanket and Prince keeps up with their karate classes as they are going to need those skills, and Paris has a sharp tongue when needed, so she'll sort them out.

:bugeyed Dear god, I hope not! This may sound cold, but the only chance they'll have at some real peace in their lives is to shut off the faucet when Granny dies. Mike's kids don't owe the rest of the family sh*t and he clearly set it up that those leeches won't have dibs on Katherine's piece of the pie when she dies.

It really makes me cringe most of/if not all Jacksons from the first and second generation have that sense of entitlement regarding Michael's fame money and success. That entitlement has driven them to hurt and step over him and now the children. The fact they share DNA don't give them the right of such things mentioned earlier when Michael worked his ass off to get them.

Question cuz we do have fans with some knowledge. Is there anyone in that family having a real job? I mean a list would be interesting... is there anyone or any generation who studied, learned anything started a career or any kind of real business... something ever... like no matter what generation?

I remember the behind the scenes at oprah's first interview at hayvenhurst - the house was packed to the rafters with people milling around, oprah actually commented on it. As did the dcfs, lol.
A bit delusional to say the world was looking at them - in the uk i doubt anyone has a clue who they are. Even the media here regularly get the members of j5 wrong when showing old photos, so 2nd gen no chance.

You are right:D
Only interest from media is from some US tabloids, so she is more than delusional when she says world was watching them. They only get interviews if they spill tea on MJ or MJ is mentioned, and to be honest, they clearly ride on MJ's coattails to get attention.

I remember that interview, all of those rafters said they want to be film directors, actors or singers, and no back-up plan if they don't succeed of those area.
Obviously, because they have been thought as child they are one big family that lives off MJ money, they don't need any other education.

Snow White, about that sense of entitlement. The source of that entitlement is Joe and KJ, and they passed it on to their useless cubs, who in turn passed it on second generation, and so it goes on.

Back