All members please read

Dear all

Lately we have been seeing a heightened sense of tension in this section. I appreciate that everyone's emotions are ragged at the moment as the anniversary is just around the corner, I can completely empathise. But that is simply no excuse for the level of hate we have been seeing here lately.

Some of you have issues with members of the Jackson family and do not agree with things they have done in the past and we respect that. But there is a very fine line between criticism and spite and that is crossed at times. We have seen people going into threads just to say how much they dislike that member of the Jackson family. If you don't like them then stay out of the thread. All it does is causes arguments and leads to insults and hurt feelings which is something we do not want here and will not have here.

These are members of Michael's family and it is not what is said but how it is said. We encourage discussion here but when it turns into spiteful and hateful arguments we have to close threads which isn't fair to anyone that wanted to have a discussion on the matter. The level of criticism is at a level that we simply will not tolerate on here and it stops right now. Criticism is fine but what we have been seeing here STOPS RIGHT NOW

Currently no matter if the thread is positive or negative we end up having to mass clean or close it. A recent example is when Janet was at the MET ball and some members came into the thread just to call her insults and names. This is simply something that will not be tolerated.

We are a Michael Jackson community but that does not mean we can rag members of his family at the level that has been happening here. They must be respected. No more going into threads about members just to call them a name. If members continue to do this then further action will be taken.

Thank you all very much for your time in reading this. I hope you all appreciate that this is done for the sake of the whole community. It has and always will be your home.

I hope it works out :)

I agree we must respect them for his sake after all they are his family and he loved them.

Back