All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Talks About Michael's Last Girlfriend On Her Formspring

^I think she mentioned the PEPSI cans and that they are great and posted a picture, but I'm not sure if she has said anything else about the project.

Re: Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

44202_516577051688367_343161098_n.jpg

so cute

^^ It's been a long time since she posted about the pepsi cans. It was just after the whole "kidnapping" incident. She didn't respond Spike Lee's question about the documentary and also didn't mentioned anything about the Bad 25 packages.

I hope she replied to Spike privately, if she didn't I would consider it rude.
I wish she could tweet few words about document and BAD 25, rather than promoting LaToya'a endorsements which has nothing to do with her dad and his legacy.

^ Yes, agree it's odd. I don't want to appear like a big hypocrite as i hate the exposure the children are getting, but it irks me no end that paris with her almost 1m followers and the cachet that comes with ppb's name, is being used on projects like global live, lundon bridge and a high energy beverege. I noticed qbee saying on the bad25 thread that no other jackson has mentioned this project, i'm fine with that - i remember rebbie and tito promoting gest's doc in london with anecdotes of drug interventions so you can miss me with that type of publicity. But a mention of the project or doc from ppb would have been nice, esp if spike lee specifically asked. And no statement from mrs j - the project was dedicated to her as well. Unfortunately the way the media is, it's the jacksons that get the mainstream publicity not official statements from the estate.

Re: Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

Paris78.....thank you for re-posting. I saw that on the previous page but wasnt sure if it was the same one that MsCassie had posted. Thank you so very much.

It's such a heart felt, touching and loving message.
Little Ms. Jackson surely pinpointed her dad's character very well. It's so evident the L.O.V.E
she has for him, and it's eternal.
Yes, I too am very grateful to have had him in my life.:sad2: Still do. :cry: Still am.

Thanks again....

Recent Paris Jackson Twitter Picture 10/3/2012--Notice Her Hair

paris-jackson.jpg
:8-25-03angel_not:

Re: Recent Paris Jackson Twitter Picture 10/3/2012--Notice Her Hair

I thought the rule was pics can only be posted of the kids if they were taken at events...not private pics?

I thought the rule was pics can only be posted of the kids if they were taken at events...not private pics?
Twitter pictures by definition are not meant to be private. :dont_mention_it:

Twitter pictures by definition are not meant to be private. :dont_mention_it:

are you sure...because just because she herself posted pics on her private twitter account...I don't think we are suppose to post them on the forum. Guess we will have to see what mods think. ...Idk..lol

are you sure...because just because she herself posted pics on her private twitter account...I don't think we are suppose to post them on the forum. Guess we will have to see what mods think. ...Idk..lol

Her twitter account is not private. Anyone can look at it but not sure about picture posting rules here.

Her twitter account is not private. Anyone can look at it but not sure about picture posting rules here.

I didn't mean private..as in we cannot see it...I ment private as in her own personal use...:)

She has a public verified twitter account and she's close to 1 million followers. She wanted more followers & the verified check, so postings there isn't anything private.

What about her hair? She just skipped straightening it. She has wavy/curly hair naturally and straightening it almost every day for some reason.

Mod Note
Pictures that the Jackson family or Paris post public are allowed.
Just not tabloid or media pics of the children while stalking them.

Mod Note
Pictures that the Jackson family or Paris post public are allowed.
Just not tabloid or media pics of the children while stalking them.

Oh OK...thank you very much for clarifying that...:)

i believe Paris just closed her twitter instagram as far as the public is concerned. too much bullying.

Yeah she tweeted about that. She deleted her public IG & made a private one for friends & family. She blocks anyone [who requests to follow her] she personally don't know. Good for her.

Is true she made a new private IG and used her mother last name "Rowe" as a nickname ? I just read this info on Twitter from fans who stalk her Paris's friends on IG.

Is true she made a new private IG and used her mother last name "Rowe" as a nickname ? I just read this info on Twitter from fans who stalk her Paris's friends on IG.

she didn't use Rowe as a nickname or a account name. She just wrote her name as Fluffia Rowe (or something like that)

I am new on MJJC, I'm glad to see you all are so nice with Paris. I say this because I read some other MJ fans forums and somewhere else people openly criticize this lovely young girl, which made me so sad and upset. I don’t really understand why MJ fans could be Paris’ haters… What she did wrong? She is just Michael’s daughter. Why should people be jealous of her? Unbelievable... I don’t understand...

^^ I'll speak for myself. I don't see anything wrong to comment against actions or words of others, but putting down or bulling and adult or a child is not right, to me that's cowardice because only the weak and unhappy want others to feel bad. Some people don't have the courage to confront themselves, see their weakness, but they rapidly do it to others.

I think Paris is a good girl and I also think she's surrounded by people who doesn't care much about her. Just my opinion.

Welcome to MJJC. Everyone is cool here even when some looneys appear.

Last edited:
Wow! :eek: My God :doh:, I really do not understand this obsession to follow everything that Paris writes/posts on social networks. :blink: Anything becomes a major discussion. :bugeyed To me, this is so crazy. :unsure:

Aquarius;3722508 said:
I think Paris is a good girl and I also think she's surrounded by people who doesn't care much about her. Just my opinion.

I totally agree with you. If there are problems, they are not by Paris’ side, but others who are closer to her. She’s only 14. All she is doing is in the standards of her age’s girls. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong, because I don’t know what is really going on in her life with Jacksons family members, but I cannot helping say it seems to me that Katherine, TJ and others do not take care enough about Michael’s three children. I know that teenage children do not like follow elders’ opinions, but they still do when grown-ups insistent in an adequate way. I know there are people saying Paris should not do the interview on her new film before its release, but after, and they criticize Paris’ decision. Even if they’re right to say that, I think they should not blame Paris, because it was not her fault but family members’, especially if one can easily imagine they advised her - if not pushed - to accept the interview rather than refuse it, we know so long they love too much money and seek money above all, everything that brings them money is welcome ... I am really concerned for three children to grow up under the influence of such people

Ashtanga;3722545 said:
Wow! :eek: My God :doh:, I really do not understand this obsession to follow everything that Paris writes/posts on social networks. :blink: Anything becomes a major discussion. :bugeyed To me, this is so crazy. :unsure:

Like you I don’t understand their obsession. I do not do because of my love and respect for Paris. Anyway if Paris has 1 million followers on her tweeter , this is not her fault either, but obsessional people’s.

Paris Says On Twitter That Lindsay Lohan Will Play Elizabeth Taylor In A Movie

I didn't know where else to post this. She just tweeted it, so I guess details will emerge. I know that Lindsay showed herself to be a big fan of Michael Jackson. And we all know about Elizabeth. She might as well have lived on 2300 Jackson Street, herself.

Re: Paris Says On Twitter That Lindsay Lohan Will Play Elizabeth Taylor In A Movie

Yeah old news dude lol. It's been confirmed this summer. The movie is called "Liz & Dick"

Re: Paris Says On Twitter That Lindsay Lohan Will Play Elizabeth Taylor In A Movie

well..tell that to Paris. lol but you know..things can always come up and movies in hollywood can get cancelled after getting confirmend. but i'm glad it's coming out.

well..tell that to Paris. lol but you know..things can always come up and movies in hollywood can get cancelled after getting confirmend. but i'm glad it's coming out.

There was a bunch of pap pics of Lindsay on set of the movie lol but it's all good.

Back