All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Paris made some nice comments about Jimi Hendrix the other day, on her Twitter account, it was his 70th birthday! She said he was the greatest guitarist who ever lived and I totally agree. Michael Jackson was always trying to bring out the Jimi Hendrix with the different guitar players who he worked with. Cousin Jimi from Seattle, you can't achieve better than that!

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze 1969

I couldn't watch that but after 3 tries I watched the whole video. Was very sweet & I know its almost as if he is all around her now watching her both figuratively & not

What don't you get? I'm sure Michael (& others) introduced her to a lot of classic rock: Motley Crue, GnR... too many to name.

I just found out Paris's mother has a twitter and facebook page and is celebrating her birthday today. twitter @DJRJPDR private facebook Deborah Rowe.

Paris Jackson's new hair color.
A9kkIj8.jpg

She looks alright with black hair it brings out her eyes. but I prefer her lovely golden brown hair. If she likes it, I guess thats all that matters. She's not going to like it when it starts to growsout and she has to keep touching up her roots. You just cant color over died black hair and it's hard to strip the color out. You usually have to wait for it to grow out.

I love Paris's hair...as Qbee said if she likes it good for her its her head. But as far as changing the color...this is PJ she has access to the BEST hair dressers in the world. I have seen stars go from jet black hair to platinum blonde in a weeks time...it all depends on how good the hairdresser is...:)

I hope it's okay to say this but I hope she is doing alright. I know it's just a hair color but sometimes you never know. It reminds me either of Michael's hair color or motley crue she likes. Out of the 3 kids she is the one that keeps changing. I know she is a girl and we do that lol. I don't mean anything bad in what I am saying. I just hope she is doing well.

Paris's hair may not be dyed. She may have just gotten a dark color rinse.

I hope it's okay to say this but I hope she is doing alright. I know it's just a hair color but sometimes you never know. It reminds me either of Michael's hair color or motley crue she likes. Out of the 3 kids she is the one that keeps changing. I know she is a girl and we do that lol. I don't mean anything bad in what I am saying. I just hope she is doing well.

I know you mean well. Girls at her age want radical changes. She's looks cute. the color goes well with her complexion & eyes.

frodottt-4_3_r560.jpg

Paris Jackson apparently now loves Elijah Wood, as "The Hobbit" comes out this week.

Maybe that's why her hair is dark, because she's a big fan of the "Lord Of The Rings" movie's!

I think when people with color eyes dye their hair black it makes their eyes pop more.

By the way her brother Prince called her look EMO once. She didn't agree. But, I do especially now with the darker look lol. I can understand why though. I hope she is alright too, it ain't easy!

Here's a picture of Paris Jackson in her Buckley School Cheerleader outfit.:)
Anyone recognize the man in the pictutre?

tumblr_mf3m8hx3gB1rzub97o1_500.jpg

I may be mistaken, but that looks like Nick Chavez, a very well known hair stylist with a large clientele(sp) of celebrities/show business people.

I may be mistaken, but that looks like Nick Chavez, a very well known hair stylist with a large clientele(sp) of celebrities/show business people.

Thats him. Paris went to him months ago and also took a pic with him then too.

errol_douglas_black_hair_color1.jpg

Bright Hair Colors for 2013
New hair color is the best trick to create brand new look without changing your haircut. Do not stuck in a rut and glam up your look for coming season with vibrant hair color. Indeed, summer is perfect season for changes especially for those who want to stay in the limelight. Wide variety of hair colors as well as new coloring techniques will give you a chance to adopt any unimaginable style so take a peek at these incredible hair color ideas for 2013 summer and choose the most flattering shade to complete your look.

This year you are totally free to experiment with both subtle and vibrant shades so no matter you choose natural or bright color you will look stunning. The only thing to take into consideration is your skin tone. Do not shy away from changes and glam up your look for new season.

If you are ready for dramatic changes, you can opt for block coloring 2013. Choose bright colors like red, blonde, brunette that will never go out of the fashion. On the other hand, if you want to break the monotony, choose two tone hair color.

http://hairstyles-galaxy.com/2013-hair-color-trends/incredible-hair-color-ideas-for-2013-summer/

It sounds like Paris is just being a fashionista!

I have three girls, aged 17, 15 and 12. Believe me, this is normal behaviour..:D (and healthy).
I agree with you. This is teenage "dress up" fun. I believe Paris's father, Michaeal Jackson is looking down from Heaven with amusement. :doh: :rofl:
Also, now that I know Paris's hair is being looked after by one of L.A.'s top hairstylists, Nick Chavez. I don't worry about her hair anymore. He will keep it well conditioned and cared for, because Paris is a walking advertisement of his skill level.

paris_jackson_nick_chavez_salon_i614pdy.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some new Paris Jackson pictues from her Twitter page.
I'm always just so... amazed how beautiful Michael Jackson's little girl is.
My first reaction is always to say a prayer that no one trys to harm her;
angel3r.gif

because we Michael Jackson fans know better than most that some people hate any person or thing of beauty.

cac9e5be31328904e8e6778dc10d813d.jpeg

Here's some new Paris Jackson pictues from her Twitter page.
I'm always just so... amazed how beautiful Michael Jackson's little girl is.
My first reaction is always to say a prayer that no one trys to harm her;
angel3r.gif

because we Michael Jackson fans know better than most that some people hate any person or thing of beauty.

cac9e5be31328904e8e6778dc10d813d.jpeg

Soooooooooooooooooo beautiful.... :girl_sigh:

Here's a new Twitter picture from Paris Jackson. :girl_curtsey:

BCn_5MLCEAAnmEc.jpg

That's nice. When I see her eyes like that and the dark hair, I see Michael in her. Is that liquid eyeliner by the way? I think she does her make up better than me lol. They are growing up so fast.

Back