"Alleged victim" and "alleged date"?

wow this thread is just to much for me. so sick and tired of Believers. I wish these people would find some peace.

I wondered the same when the verdict was read, I then called a bunch of L.A lawyers to see what it all meant, they basically said that before the verdict everything is alleged, therefor after the verdict is read, then it is no
longer alleged it is victim and date. So I hope this clears things up, for those who think MJ is still alive, bless your sweet hearts but he is gone, never to be forgotten ever! He touched each of us with his beautiful heart and
sexy eyes and smile, he was different things to each of us, to me he was a human being who had suffered so many times in his life, he cried too much and lost too much. He is now at peace with God.
Love to all.

This is a reply to someone in the last few days by William Wagner - (as a reply under one of his youtube vids ) he is calling into question the integrity of David Walgren , the Judge and whole court system that took Murray down. I wish fans would address this intelligently to show how ridicules his claims about this are. He is misleading MJ fans to promote his own agenda which IMO has nothing to do with Truth or defending Michael's legacy.

Question:
William did? you ever find out more about why the term "alleged" was use in the conviction of Murray? You seemed perplexed about that term at the time and I wondered if you have looked into it.?. ..Thanks for all you do, Michele

William Wagner's reply:
yes, it appears, two others were involved to in the murder of M.J. and the crooked Legal system knew it. David Walgren knew it. The police erased a lot of surveillance? tape to keep it secret. So "Alleged" was appropriate, because they knew C.M. was a willing fall guy, and they had to cut him a "deal" to get him to be the fall guy. Can't quite prove it by Biblical standards so I have been silent. But it explains why David suddenly got a full Judgeship and refused interview with me.

williamjwagener in reply to greysdale 42 minutes ago

W-Wagner-comment.JPG

Im trying to find the link to the video he made this comment on in case any wants to adress these claims
I will post it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_X5BERKoEY&feature=plcp

Back