AllForLove Is In The HOT SEAT

Two sweethearts? :shifty: One is your son and and the other? :shifty:
my neighbour :fear: !! :lmao: no :nono: my husband (who is not really my husband cos we're not married :tease: )

:shifty:

Has some interesting auction you attend? :wild:
the auctions that I manage are only about collectors coins and banknotes, I never have occasions to attend auctions in other domains.

I do not understand how these people can so easily get rid of your items. If he were me I would never get rid of something I collect. Well, it's probably for the money. :(

You never attended any of Michael? :(
Unfortunately no - I missed the occasion last year to go and see the auction concerning the photoshoot - And I'm just near the place where the auction has taken place :boohoo

:(

Very hard to choose one movie but I would say "the Beauty and the Beast" - hmm do I dare to say that I never been to Disney :fear: ? But I will surely go this summer to see Captain Eo with my two sweethearts, my son is a fan of the movie.

I have a very interesting job - to see all those collectors items is very exciting when you're very interested by History -as I am- because each of these things is a little bit of History - I really enjoy my job -

My favourite Disney would be Beauty and the beast too I love it!
Lol I thought you would have been to Disney many times since you live in Paris. I'd love to go some day :)

What's your favourite season?
What artists do you like besides MJ?

My favourite Disney would be Beauty and the beast too I love it!
:cheers:

Lol I thought you would have been to Disney many times since you live in Paris. I'd love to go some day
Yes I know I'm almost ashamed when I think to all the people coming from so far :blush: when I just have to take a train for an half hour.
But it's always like that, I could even tell you that I went to the tour Eiffel only once and it was at school (very long time ago) !!! :D Once I have not being able to explain to a tourist how to go to the Butte Montmartre, he was completely lmao when I told him that I was born here, my god !! what a shame I had ! it was funny !

What's your favourite season?
I love summer :sun: I also like winter :santaclaus:

What artists do you like besides MJ?
I love Celine Dion, she has an amazing voice - and I can appreciate songs from many other artists without specially follow them

Yes !! I was there :woohoo:

and this song is one of my favourites :heart:

:wild:
kermit.gif

Amazing! She's wonderful. :heart: I'd love her to come to Brazil. :wild: You were only in a concert?

OMJ... You do have an interesting job :D

How did you study for it?

Awww, You had "trouble" getting your son? :( I bet it was really worth going through all 'red tape' hey...

Is he a GOOD boy or rather the 'mischievous' one?

Back