Amazon.Fr will show us a APOM Wembley Snippet tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadTourHD

Proud Member
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/feature.html/ref=tsm_1_fb_s_fr_m9sbvi?ie=UTF8&docId=1000667613

"Afin de fêter ce 25ème Anniversaire comme il se doit, découvrez en exclusivité sur cette page le jeudi 6 septembre à partir de 16h les premières images du DVD présent dans les éditions Deluxe et DVD : la vidéo de "Another Part Of Me" enregistrée le 16 Juillet 1988 au stade de Wembley."

Translated with Google:
"To celebrate the 25th Anniversary as it should be, discover in exclusivity on this page Thursday, September 6th from 16h the first images of this DVD in the Deluxe edition and DVD: the video for "Another Part Of Me" recorded 16 July 1988 at Wembley Stadium."

premiere: 4pm (french time)

:drums::drums::drums:

Re: Amazon.Fr will show us a Wembley Snippet tomorrow!

Where will they upload it?

tumblr_lm8yk1kN5R1qdeyaz.gif

tumblr_lm8zelpApA1qdeyaz.gif

tumblr_lm8yvxZTIe1qdeyaz.gif

tumblr_lm8zgehf4J1qdeyaz.gif

alexibexi;3702924 said:
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/feature.html/ref=tsm_1_fb_s_fr_m9sbvi?ie=UTF8&docId=1000667613

"Afin de fêter ce 25ème Anniversaire comme il se doit, découvrez en exclusivité sur cette page le jeudi 6 septembre à partir de 16h les premières images du DVD présent dans les éditions Deluxe et DVD : la vidéo de "Another Part Of Me" enregistrée le 16 Juillet 1988 au stade de Wembley."

Translated with Google:
"To celebrate the 25th Anniversary as it should be, discover in exclusivity on this page Thursday, September 6th from 16h the first images of this DVD in the Deluxe edition and DVD: the video for "Another Part Of Me" recorded 16 July 1988 at Wembley Stadium."

premiere: 4pm (french time)

:drums::drums::drums:
we're sending out a major love and this is our message to you, the planets are lining up we're bringing brighter days. they're all in line waiting for you. you're just another paart of me, Hee-Hee aoww. :imbad

Thanks! Can't wait!
clap.gif

Yea... ; D Magic Wembley will be back!
You're just another part of me!

Finally we'll find out what's the quality like. Can't wait..

The wait is so frustrating!! OMG!!! :lol:

Perfect!!! Thanks for the news . That's gonna be 3pm UK time

WHAT IS 4PM in UK TIME I need to know this omg

just found out above ahah but I can't take this anymore I NEED ME SOME BAD MIKEY!

Yeeaaahh !!!!!

Honestly I think that they will broadcast the video of APOM. That was in Wembley. Don't get your hopes up. Just in case.

Honestly I think that they will broadcast the video of APOM. That was in Wembley. Don't get your hopes up. Just in case.

they said "Recorded July 16 1988"

Hope they really meant what they said and they will show footage from the dvd. Can't wait!:D

Can't wait APOM is one of my favourite songs performed on the Bad Tour

I bet it's the official APOM video. :shifty:

I hope not, but you don't know with these people

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/feature.html...cId=1000667613

Tomorrow 16:00 "Another Part Of Me" Live in Wembley Preview!!!

Last edited:

Tomorrow will be a VERY good day!!!

Is this thread titled wrong? It's not a snippet but a full song from my understanding. Or is it a snippet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back