ANIME Thread

Pink Diamond Princess;4166219 said:
Yes I meant Black Butler, and thank you SOOOOOO much!
I had NO idea about that anime movie!
Maybe they'll finally explain why in the world Sebastian looks so much like Ciel's dad.
I can't wait! :D

Nope, if the film story represents Manga’s, then there’ll be nothing about Ciel's parents.

Spoilers, I guess:

But there’ll be more detailed and very interesting story about Ciel\Sebastian first meeting and how their relationship developed from the beginning.
This volume is my absolutely favorite from all volumes in Manga! It is VERY funny. Has some “Titanic” moments and Undertaker appears there as Shinigami for the first time … There must be a great battle scene (Sebastian, Undertaker, Grell Sutcliff, Ronald Knox).

I have to add that 3 season anime has it’s ending. It’s over and if they try to do more, they will have to go against original story completely.
I doubt it’s gonna happen. Manga is still on going and has very different story.

IDK but I can’t make myself watch this anime… It is the first one I can’t watch after reading Manga.

Can’t wait to watch the film though, maybe it will help to watch the rest, lol.

Edit:

There are 5 or 6 OVAs for Black Butler, I remember only one "Ciel in Wonderland".

Last edited:
250213000650_37.jpg

I've recently checking out "OniAi". It was really funny, one of the those girls has a crazy brother complex which I'm not crazy for, but cute and I love the one the eye patch (because she has Heterochromia iridum) because I love how she teases and wanting to get busay with a guy. I've already reached have of the series already and including special episodes too. Oh yeah the other girls were having attractions with the same guy.

After all of these seasons I'm still lowkey mad they killed off Haku like that.
He had a bloodline limit and everything!
Until Naruto used some of the nine tailed foxes power both him and Sasuke together couldn't beat Haku, so Haku was a pretty powerful character too.

Last edited:
I was a little exhausted watching some more anime throughout the month. I even checked out "Zero No Tsukaima" ("The Familiar of Zero") series during the entire holiday, I even saw "Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi" ("A Bridge to the Starry Skies") which is a very cute anime before the holiday.

I'm taking a little break from anime until I plays my "Date A Live" series I got for Christmas for my Michael Jackson-Anime Night this Friday night.

With DRAGON BALL SUPER premiering this saturday on adult swim's TOONAMI block, here's a review of DBZ (The show that put TOONAMI on the map)

If only Cartoon Network Canada has Toonami. But no matter I can see it at Watchcartoononline/KissAnime anyways.

Well I had to say I disagree, I really wanted that to happen which it did, I mean if NaruSaku would've happened, then Naruto would be completely dead to me. I know Sasuke's always been like "You're so annoying" toward her which yes it did hurt her, I know that deep down he really cares for her, he was couldn't show it, like look at Vegeta for example in Dragonball Z to Dragonball Super, he married Bulma and had Trunks and Bulla (much later), Bulma really loved the Saiyan and Vegeta does love her, but he's way too full of pride to show, but deep down he really cares. Sasuke's main goal is to have revenge on Itachi for slaying the whole Uchiha clan and done that. Then he pledges war against his Hidden Leaf, but then he changed his tune fought along with Naruto during the Great Ninja War and won, defeated Kaguya then challenges Naruto pledge he's going for the Hokage for revolution and yet he admit defeat to Naruto and which he seems to me he's no longer the enemy anymore and apologized to Sakura for hurting her so much and they reconciled. So he left the village for redemption journey and he showed his affaction to Sakura by tapping her head like Itachi used to do on him.
True, and I guess I can't really think of anyone else they could've ended up with anyway, so maybe it's better off they ended up with each other.:lol:

I recently discovered this Naruto Shippuden spinoff that has Rock Lee as the main character (but includes a lot of other characters too).
I haven't watched much of it yet, but so far It's so silly and random that I don't think what takes place in the spinoff is canon.:lol:
Here's an outro to an episode.
It's so cute!

Last edited:
True, and I guess I can't really think of anyone else they could've ended up with anyway, so maybe it's bedpost they ended up with each other.:lol:

I recently discovered this Naruto Shippuden spinoff that has Rock Lee as the main character (but includes a lot of other characters too).
I haven't watched much of it yet, but so far It's so silly and random that I don't think what takes place in the spinoff is canon.:lol:
Here's an outro to an episode.
It's so cute!

Oh yeah, I've seen it, it was so funny and I love how many times Hinata tries get Naruto to her arms and still gets blush/shy attacks and even Neji tries to get between them ("Come on Neji! Cut them a friggin' slack for godsake!") I have nothing against Neji really, but he's one of the reasons NaruHina became official, I still remember the first I watched Naruto for the time 10 years ago, I began to hate Neji for almost tried kill Hinata (they're cousins btw) during the Chunin Exam Preliminary round, even that time she's being taken away having a cardiac arrest made me relive June 25th 2009 all over again, that episode (Ep. 47) after Michael was gone was the last time I say the episode and never seen it again since. I even skipped the episode out when I do my own Naruto marathon.

Speaking of, I can't wait for next week. Because the next episode features...NARUTO & HINATA GETTING MARRIED!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy: I can't wait and I'm so excited I could even cry!:cry:

NaruHina Wedding episode next week.

naruhina_wedding_kiss_by_fu_reiji-d92jbr9.png

Where do you watch new episodes I can't find them on any channel I have.:(
I've had to use youtube and and the internet to keep up to date.

I'm actually mad they killed Neji though, I would have liked him to end up with Karui instead of her ending up with Choji.
They were both in the close range fighters division during the war so the pairing would have made sense too.
It also would have been crazy/cool to see Neji with someone from Kumogakure because of the Hyuga incident (where Neji's dad sacrificed his body in place of his brother), it would have further shown that he had left all of that stuff in the past, not that it wasn't shown anyway when he took those rods to the back. :/

Where do you watch new episodes I can't find them on any channel I have.:(
I've had to use youtube and and the internet to keep up to date.

I'm actually mad they killed Neji though, I would have liked him to end up with Karui instead of her ending up with Choji.
They were both in the close range fighters division during the war so the pairing would have made sense too.
It also would have been crazy/cool to see Neji with someone from Kumogakure because of the Hyuga incident (where Neji's dad sacrificed his body in place of his brother), it would have further shown that he had left all of that stuff in the past, not that it wasn't shown anyway when he took those rods to the back. :/

Go to the ones I go to. Either https://www.watchcartoononline.io or http://kissanime.ru

[YOUTUBE]wEP0JZFSPqw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]u7Mnfm0D1tc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qFbfq-Lju5c[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
This is my most recent anime discovery:

Attack On Titan I had finish watching all of the episodes last week. And I can't believe how awesome that anime is. And I seriously can't wait until April for the next season to begin. But the only way I can watch Japanese anime is with the Japanese voice actors with English sub titles. Since I can no longer trust the U.S. to show Japanese anime the way it was shown in Japan. I mean look at what they did to Sailor Moon. And I can't tell you how angry I still am. Over them butchering one of the most greatest Japanese animes ever made. Only because they wanted to make it more kid friendly. When Sailor Moon was never meant for little kids to watch in the first place. Now I have started watching Another You Tube. It is one of the most bloodiest Japanese anime ever made. Especially since the one scene where the one teacher kills himself in front of his class. And that scene alone is why I want to watch the whole series. Then I think I am going to watch Elfen Lied. Which is another very gory anime.

Really like this video.:)

HA! I never seen it. Love it. I wish they could've done the :moonwalk and :scream: and even the :beatit::smoothcriminal::billiejean: Any MJ track suggestions for this? I knew some in mind.

A couple of random KonoSuba pics. Both with Megumin in.

15727112_1296254280434897_5107071460811877703_n.jpg

tumblr_o8l5z1v8Ll1sgtt6eo1_1280.jpg

Here's a preview of "Boruto: Next Generation" anime which is coming out early next month.

[video=youtube_share;ujB0VyOqVMA]http://youtube.com/ujB0VyOqVMA[/video]

Jeez! The English Dub version of the Boruto film is just out now

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/boruto-naruto-the-movie-english-dubbed

I'd watch right now, but I'm waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray combo of the film to arrive since I already pre-ordered it.

Last edited:
Here's a preview of "Boruto: Next Generation" anime which is coming out early next month.

[video=youtube_share;ujB0VyOqVMA]http://youtube.com/ujB0VyOqVMA[/video]

Jeez! The English Dub version of the Boruto film is just out now

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/boruto-naruto-the-movie-english-dubbed

I'd watch right now, but I'm waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray combo of the film to arrive since I already pre-ordered it.

That looks really good Pop. But the only anime that I really want to see early next month is Attack On Titan. After seeing how good the first season was. I seriously can not wait for how the second season is going to be. Here is the trailer for the 2nd season. And it looks totally amazing.

Of all the Japanese anime I have seen over the years. I think after Sailor Moon Attack On Titan is definitely the 2nd most greatest anime ever made. Sailor Moon will always be my number 1 favorite anime. And it was also the first anime I ever saw in my life. I was still in high school when I first saw Sailor Moon.

That looks really good Pop. But the only anime that I really want to see early next month is Attack On Titan. After seeing how good the first season was. I seriously can not wait for how the second season is going to be. Here is the trailer for the 2nd season. And it looks totally amazing.

Of all the Japanese anime I have seen over the years. I think after Sailor Moon Attack On Titan is definitely the 2nd most greatest anime ever made. Sailor Moon will always be my number 1 favorite anime. And it was also the first anime I ever saw in my life. I was still in high school when I first saw Sailor Moon.

Well I can't argue with that since I do love "Sailor Moon" and I'm hoping to see it myself.

Next week. The time has come for the Naruto Shippuden Finale (Episode 500), finale when finally the wedding episode comes into light. That's means I gotta put on the outfit I chose.

Here's the cover for the story I'm currently working on
hidden_leaf_story_believe_in_the_chorus_cover_by_prince_of_pop-db2aayb.jpg

NARUHINA WEDDING (Naruto Shippuden Finale)

tumblr_on0ehyeGzk1tzyls4o1_540.jpg

C7mhrDOVsAIrCVq.jpg:large

Can't believe Naruto is over, after all these years it's finally over.
It's very bittersweet to me, it's the end of an era.:(

Farewell Naruto, you were one of the best anime of all time and your reruns will play forever in my mind and heart.:cry:
You done good Kishimoto, you done good.-_-

Re: ANIME Thread (R.I.P. Daisuke Sat?)

Can't believe Naruto is over, after all these years it's finally over.
It's very bittersweet to me, it's the end of an era.:(

Farewell Naruto, you were one of the best anime of all time and your reruns will play forever in my mind and heart.:cry:
You done good Kishimoto, you done good.-_-

Well the Naruto series and his chapter maybe over, but the whole Naruto World is not over. Boruto's chapter is coming in, so he'll make his dad proud soon enough and he'll make us proud, I know will with me.

And now I just heard a heartbreaking news.

C78aqY_XwAEgg0l.jpg:large

Writer and manga creator Daisuke Sat? passed away due to ischemic heart disease on March 22. He was 52. His immediate family have already held a funeral service, and his younger sister Y?ko Shinmy? was the chief mourner.

Sat?'s works include the High School of the Dead (Highschool of the Dead in Japan) manga with artist Shoji Sato and the Imperial Guards manga with artist Yu Ito. Highschool of the Dead had been effectively on extended hiatus since March 2011, although a new chapter did debut in April 2013.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork

Well the Naruto series and his chapter maybe over, but the whole Naruto World is not over.
True, I guess, but I'll still miss all of the original characters being the main focus.
There's actually been a big rumor that Naruto is going to die in Boruto (along with Hinata), and if a God tier Naruto is dead then it can be easily assumed that most of if not all of the other original characters are dead to.:(

And now I just heard a heartbreaking news.

C78aqY_XwAEgg0l.jpg:large

Writer and manga creator Daisuke Sat? passed away due to ischemic heart disease on March 22. He was 52. His immediate family have already held a funeral service, and his younger sister Y?ko Shinmy? was the chief mourner.

Sat?'s works include the High School of the Dead (Highschool of the Dead in Japan) manga with artist Shoji Sato and the Imperial Guards manga with artist Yu Ito. Highschool of the Dead had been effectively on extended hiatus since March 2011, although a new chapter did debut in April 2013.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork
I've personally never heard of him, but that's very sad.

True, I guess, but I'll still miss all of the original characters being the main focus.
There's actually been a big rumor that Naruto is going to die in Boruto (along with Hinata), and if a God tier Naruto is dead then it can be easily assumed that most of if not all of the other original characters are dead to.:(

I've personally never heard of him, but that's very sad.

Yeah those rumours, don't believe in that, it's just an exaggeration to throw NaruHina fans off. Just because it's a rumour doesn't really make em' true, like Michael always say don't fall for rumours.

C-_iLoaWAAAKudD.jpg:large

From "Love Tyrant" (Renai Boukun)

Thinking about checking out Cowboy Bebop but I'm not sure yet.

It's a great anime : great story, great characters (Spike and Faye in particular), great OST, great animation.

Also, the English dub is excellent. One of the best English dubs ever.

Go ahead and watch Cowboy Bebop, you won't regret it.

I've been having an "InuYasha" marathon since July 23rd. I'm still on the 5th season with The Band Of Seven.

Here's my favourite Opening and 2 Closings of InuYasha.

Back