ANIME Thread

Fairy Tail Funnies Dub

[YOUTUBE]Cmmv5YvLpJE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bN1hp58i1qk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YdOZeRudINk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pvvr7Wmtb-E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]h9jBJcYUEaA[/YOUTUBE]

"The Day Naruto Became Hokage" anime version will be featured in the "Bortuo" film on DVD/Blu-Ray in Japan.

Full details
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...age-anime-to-be-included-in-boruto-dvdblu-ray

db2d1e988ee7b17d0aa512f1c6026b301450506277_full.jpg

I guess not all of us have the same likes. I just couldn't get into Naruto enough, I just watched the anime when he was a child.

But I know some of us watch Sailor Moon Crystal. So here it's the good news.

Fans of Sailor Moon Crystal now have news to cheer about: the anime series was just renewed for its thrid season.

Sailor Moon Crystal is the retelling of the Sailor Moon story, as seen in the original 1990s manga by Naoko Takeuchi. Although it shares many similarities with the 1990s Sailor Moon anime series, Sailor Moon Crystal is often seen as a more faithful adaptation of the original work by Takeuchi.

Sailor Moon Crystal tells the story of Usagi, a young girl who eventually finds out that not only is she something like a superhero called a Sailor Senshi, but that she also a reincarnated version of the princess of the Moon Kingdom. She, with the help of her friends, the other Sailor Senshi, spend their free time fighting evil that would conquer Earth.
In 2012, Toei Animation announced that it planned on producing a reboot of Sailor Moon in honor of the series' 20th anniversary. However, in 2013, the company announced a delay in production. Fortunately, the delay was only a year, and in 2014, Sailor Moon Crystal made its debut. The company also re-released the original unaltered Japanese version of the 1990s anime series never before seen legally in North America: an English dubbed version exists, but with heavy edits that didn't always stay true to the original Japanese version (for example, gay couple Sailors Neptune and Uranus were referred to as cousins in the North American dub).

The third season of Sailor Moon Crystal will continue the Deathbusters story arc from season two. In that storyline, the evil Deathbusters plan on resurrecting a being called Mistress 9 to bring an alien creature to Earth that will result in all life being wiped from the planet. They use a group called the Witches 5 to help achieve their goals by stealing pure heart crystals from humans. It's up to Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi to stop them.

This particular story arc also features fan favorite characters, such as Sailors Saturn, Neptune and Uranus, as well as Chibiusa/Chibi Moon.
The third season of Sailor Moon Crystal will feature the same cast, including Kotono Mitsuishi, who also voiced Usagi/Sailor Moon in the 1990s anime series. The Crystal cast also includes Hisako Kanemoto as Ami/Sailor Mercury, Rina Satou as Rei/Sailor Mars, Ami Koshimizu as Makoto/Sailor Jupiter and Shizuka Itou as Minako/Sailor Venus.

Sailor Moon Crystal is available in North America via Crunchyroll, Niconico and Hulu.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/8...l-anime-series-confirmed-for-third-season.htm

In Mexico we had the same story and dub edits such as giving Zoisite a a female voice to not portraying him and Kunzite as a gay couple or Sailor Neptune and Uranus referred as cousins too. I guess the whole American continent was still puritan in the same sex couples matter back then.

I guess not all of us have the same likes. I just couldn't get into Naruto enough, I just watched the anime when he was a child.

But I know some of us watch Sailor Moon Crystal. So here it's the good news.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/8...l-anime-series-confirmed-for-third-season.htm

In Mexico we had the same story and dub edits such as giving Zoisite a a female voice to not portraying him and Kunzite as a gay couple or Sailor Neptune and Uranus referred as cousins too. I guess the whole American continent was still puritan in the same sex couples matter back then.

Well I loved most anime, due to countless anime I've seen and loved too much and of course there are some I wasn't keen with. You started on the Pre-Shippuden era. I remember the first time I started watching and loving it, I first started in the middle of episode 45 where Naruto and Kiba faced off in the preliminary round for the Chunin exam, that's also when I discovered that I began to ship and support NaruHina. A couple years later I would record only the NaruHina episodes on YTV I even record parts of either WWE Smackdown and/or MJ as part of opening and closing to the VHS tapes.

My brother has grown interest in "Sailor Moon" for sometime now and he told he's planning on getting the DVDs, I would love to see those again, I'd love to hear the voice from the likes of favourite Stephanie Sheh who plays "Sailor Moon" (who also played Hinata). The English Dub of Sailor Moon was originally recorded by Optimum Productions which is outside Toronto and I'm glad Viz can release the anime to DVD uncensored in North America.

Yay! I was wondering if there was a thread for this! So glad there is. Now let's see...where do I start? hehe XD Well a couple of my favourites over the years have been Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Digimon (which has made a comeback with Digimon Tri which I've started watching), the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh...still love playing the card game...InuYasha and Naruto...Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Bleach, which I have to get back into cuz it's been some time that I watched it and I want to get caught up again. Trigun is also one of my favs but that is one that I got into a bit later in life but I totally love it...same with Cowboy Bebop XD As for some newer ones, my top right now has to be Sword Art Online. It's an incredible anime. Another is Food Wars...I love food so much and that show totally makes me hungry XD Of course most of the Studio Ghibli films I love very much and are so well done ^.^ The other I can think of that was an independently made one is Wolf Children. It's such an amazing story.

Hehe well before I go on all day about how much anime I love, I'll just end things with the anime that I started watching tonight. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. I seen ads for it everywhere and figured I'd give it a try. Seems pretty good so far. I like the swimmers build on the guys too ;)

Yay! I was wondering if there was a thread for this! So glad there is. Now let's see...where do I start? hehe XD Well a couple of my favourites over the years have been Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Digimon (which has made a comeback with Digimon Tri which I've started watching), the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh...still love playing the card game...InuYasha and Naruto...Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Bleach, which I have to get back into cuz it's been some time that I watched it and I want to get caught up again. Trigun is also one of my favs but that is one that I got into a bit later in life but I totally love it...same with Cowboy Bebop XD As for some newer ones, my top right now has to be Sword Art Online. It's an incredible anime. Another is Food Wars...I love food so much and that show totally makes me hungry XD Of course most of the Studio Ghibli films I love very much and are so well done ^.^ The other I can think of that was an independently made one is Wolf Children. It's such an amazing story.

Hehe well before I go on all day about how much anime I love, I'll just end things with the anime that I started watching tonight. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. I seen ads for it everywhere and figured I'd give it a try. Seems pretty good so far. I like the swimmers build on the guys too ;)

I remember watching "Digimon", I used to love it, until the hiatus happened, soon I stopped watching it without any explaination, I had thoughts for sometime, until I realized about why Sorato (MattxSora) was an official couple, I guess that maybe the reason why I can never watch Digimon again. I was a big Taiora fan (TaixSora) throught my fandom of Digimon. The ones you mentioned I loved them until I stopped watching Pokemon since YTV traded along with a few other remaining anime away to Teletoon thanx to Corus. My brother has "Wold Children" film, I watched it couple of times, pretty adorable story.

I go to Watchcartoononline.com and/or KissAnime for anime I love to watch. And I 've never mentioned this, but I love anime with kinds of love, humour, action, harem, fanservice and even....:blush:ecchi:blush:.

Last edited:
Ore Twintails Ni Narimasu

8qKyBbK.gif

tumblr_nrzzfdNaog1rc507ao1_500.jpg

Zayra+is+just+the+kind+of+women+i+want+to+_3072e958ebb3ec346aa8100cdd26b7f8.jpg

I loved that anime. Especially that cutie you see here. I watched it since around the Christmas holidays and finished it before New Years.

I wish that they hadn't killed Neji, and I wish that people would stop shipping him with Ten Ten.

I also don't really like that Karui ended up with Chouji.
I think that they should have kept Neji alive and that he should have ended up with Karui instead of Chouji.
If I can remember correctly they were both in the close range fighters division so it would make some sense.

Also do only Uzumakis have red hair, or do Uzumakis just happen to all have red hair because I have no idea whether or not Karui and Gaara are Uzumakis.

I also find it crazy how Sakura has been treated like trash by Sauske but still loves him and ended up with him.

The only canon ship I'm happy with is Naruto and Hinata.
None of the others make sense to me. :no:

Last edited:
My fave anime are Inuyasha, Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Lucky Star, Hellsing, and Princess TuTu.
Anime I'm into but aren't my favs are Black butler, and no others currently.
My fave anime types are magical girl, bishounen, shounen, and slice of life.

I also really like Vocaloid, but I'm not sure if that counts as an anime.

Has anyone been watching the Ace Attorney anime? It started airing a few weeks ago and you can watch it on Crunchyroll. You have to be a premium member to see the latest episodes though. Non-premium members (like myself, cause I'm a cheap-ass :p) have to wait an extra week.

Will be interesting if/when this gets dubbed, since the video games changed certain things to make sense for Western players, i.e. the character names, since the Japanese names were puns that wouldn't make sense in English. I suspect they'll be airbrushing a lot of stuff, too.

Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 has also started streaming and it's great! So happy to see the funny facial expressions again. Can't wait to see how they adapt the rest of this arc.

Also, dat yuri ending.

I wish that they hadn't killed Neji, and I wish that people would stop shipping him with Ten Ten.

I also don't really like that Karui ended up with Chouji.
I think that they should have kept Neji alive and that he should have ended up with Karui instead of Chouji.
If I can remember correctly they were both in the close range fighters division so it would make some sense.

Also do only Uzumakis have red hair, or do Uzumakis just happen to all have red hair because I have no idea whether or not Karui and Gaara are Uzumakis.

I also find it crazy how Sakura has been treated like trash by Sauske but still loves him and ended up with him.

The only canon ship I'm happy with is Naruto and Hinata.
None of the others make sense to me. :no:

I'm glad you were on the NaruHina side, when that happened it was the happiest moment of my life since Bad 25, if NaruHina didn't then Naruto would be dead to me. Not only they made glued to Naruto, but they also saved me from my social depression.

As for Neji, I feel bad to those Neji fans over his death, I was abut disappointed that happened, to be honest I wanted him to hook up Tenten, I'd like that to happened, don't judge, because I can tell, now it's not gonna happen. I still remember the when I first watched Naruto the first, I hated Neji for nearly trying to kill Hinata on episode 47 (that one episode I can't watch anymore, ask me why), until after Naruto defeated Neji during the Chunin Exam Tournament, I started to like Neji a little more.

The Uzumaki family line, well Karui and Gaara are not in the Uzumaki's bloodline, but Karin is related, because I believe one of her parents is an Uzumaki. They maybe a possible chance that she and Naruto are both related.

I know Sasuke is kinda of a pain in the @$$ to Sakura, he acts like an outcast and acts like he doesn't care about her all, but I can tell he does care, even if he doesn't show it. There's a manga just out in English, which focuses on Sarada, she wanted to know about her dad (Sasuke) and his relationship with Karin, because she wearing Karin's old glasses, she began to believe that Karin was Sarada's birth mother and...well I'm not gonna spoil unless you've read it already. I'm waiting for the exact manga to arrive this week which I got already ordered.

There's a manga just out in English, which focuses on Sarada, she wanted to know about her dad (Sasuke) and his relationship with Karin, because she wearing Karin's old glasses, she began to believe that Karin was Sarada's birth mother and...well I'm not gonna spoil unless you've read it already. I'm waiting for the exact manga to arrive this week which I got already ordered.

I had started reading that!
Sakura has anger issues LOL.
She smashed a whole table when Sarada asked about Karin.:rofl:

Michael in some anime.

I remember seeing this clip, the design of Michael is awesome, but that voice doesn't sounded like Michael and who ever did his voice in that anime needs a little work and study Michael's voice more.

I'm watching an anime called Diabolik lovers.
It's about one human girl being forced to live with 6 vampire guys.
The girl just keeps getting her blood sucked, and she isn't even trying to fight back.
The vampires are legit just taking turns sucking her blood while she does nothing to stop it, they even gang up on the girl sometimes.
One of the vampires wears a fedora (like Michael!).
I find that if an anime guy reminds me of Michael in some way that I really like him, or that I at least can't dislike that that character. :D
So far though it seems like it's 99% fan service and 1% actual plot, but for some reason I feel compelled to watch more. :/

I'm watching an anime called Diabolik lovers.
It's about one human girl being forced to live with 6 vampire guys.
The girl just keeps getting her blood sucked, and she isn't even trying to fight back.
The vampires are legit just taking turns sucking her blood while she does nothing to stop it, they even gang up on the girl sometimes.
One of the vampires wears a fedora (like Michael!).
I find that if an anime guy reminds me of Michael in some way that I really like him, or that I at least can't dislike that that character. :D
So far though it seems like it's 99% fan service and 1% actual plot, but for some reason I feel compelled to watch more. :/

:laugh: You really had me on fanservice, that's the kind of anime I'm always into, maybe that "Diabolik Lovers" may peak my interest. :shifty:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

I'm happy how Sailor Moon Crystal has handeled this season, Haruka and Harumichi. Too bad it's almost over.

tumblr_o6kexbEfXn1sz111so1_540.gif

About Diabolik Lovers, I'm compelled to watch it even if there's no much of a plot probably because of the hot vampires but Yui seriously makes me cringe. I don't know what the Semakis and Mukamis see in such a dull, unncharismatic and submissive girl.

[YOUTUBE]OAA5GwmDHsY&[/YOUTUBE]

"Kuroshitsuji" which you mean "Black Butler". I check Wikipedia and they don't say anything about a new season, they only got 3 seasons as far as it goes. But I did just found out that that "Black Butler" will be having an anime film coming early next year.

Details are here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...anga-gets-new-anime-film-in-early-2017/.98787

Yes I meant Black Butler, and thank you SOOOOOO much!
I had NO idea about that anime movie!
Maybe they'll finally explain why in the world Sebastian looks so much like Ciel's dad.
I can't wait! :D

I just recently heard that Joshua Seth came out of retirement of VA to reprise the role of Tai Kamiya for the English Dub "Digimon Tri". Seth has retired since 2005 to began his hypnotism work. Most others are reprising roles and there some role changes as well like a few VA's from Funimation came in for the role.

digimon_tri_english_dub_by_fu_reiji-daidclm.jpg

Characters- English Dub VA's

Tai Kamiya "Taichi Yagami"- Joshua Seth
Yamato "Matt" Ishida- Vic Mignogna
Sora Takenouchi- Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi- Mona Marshall
Mimi Tachikawa- Philece Sampler
Joe Kido- Robbie Daymond
Takeru "T.K." Takaishi- Johnny Yong Bosch
Kari Kamiya "Hikari Yagami"- Tara Sands
Meiko Mochizuki- Cristina Vee
Agumon- Tom Fahn
Gabumon- Kirk Thornton
Biyomon- Cherami Leigh
Tentomon- Jeff Nimoy
Palmon- Anna Garduno
Gomamon- R. Martin Klein
Patamon- Laura Summer
Gatomon- Kate Higgins
Meicoomon- Kate Higgins
Maki Himekawa- Cherami Leigh
Daigo Nishijima- Doug Erholtz
Yuuko Kamiya "Yuuko Yagami"- Dorothy Fahn
Greymon- Kyle Hebert
Garurumon- Kirk Thornton
Birdramon- Melodee Spevack
Kabuterimon- Jeff Nimoy
Togemon- Mari Devon
Ikkakumon- R. Martin Klein
Angemon- Dave Mallow

While I'm a former fan of "Digimon", I'm still have personal bitterness over the fact Sorato (Matt x Sora) was official back then which is mainly reason I unofficially quit being fan I'm a fan of Taiora (Tai x Sora), making Sorato official is like the creator gave me a big "stone cold" on me. I did get over it because I mainly focus on NaruHina for Naruto, but in this anime Tai and Matt were tensed towards one another when they're near Sora, which I believe a hint of a love rivalry going there. Though I can't say I'm ready to be a Digimon fan again, but I can say I did checked a bit of the anime several months ago in Japanese Sub. I may or may not reconsider we'll have to see if I can give Digimon Tri a chance. Time will tell for me.

^Cool. I watched Digimon. I was one of those people who liked Digimon over Pokemon, though I still like Pokemon. Only liked the first three seasons of Digimon. After that it just became unwatchable to me. First season was the best of course.

I also really liked the first movie. The director of that movie also made some other great films too like Wolf Children, which I love. I think he might have to be my go to director for Anime films since Miyazaki retired.

Anyway, I'm excited they're bringing Digimon back. Any idea when the English dub might release?

^Cool. I watched Digimon. I was one of those people who liked Digimon over Pokemon, though I still like Pokemon. Only liked the first three seasons of Digimon. After that it just became unwatchable to me. First season was the best of course.

I also really liked the first movie. The director of that movie also made some other great films too like Wolf Children, which I love. I think he might have to be my go to director for Anime films since Miyazaki retired.

Anyway, I'm excited they're bringing Digimon back. Any idea when the English dub might release?

The first episode was already out on my 30th birthday (September 15th) and the rest will be up later.

Here are a couple clips

[YOUTUBE]LysXM-puAHo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a9WopgEwxeM[/YOUTUBE]

Uzumaki Family (my favourite family)
tumblr_oe40ciMUGj1uq3bnuo5_1280.png

Uchiha Family
tumblr_oe40ciMUGj1uq3bnuo7_1280.png

Uzumaki Family (my favourite family)
tumblr_oe40ciMUGj1uq3bnuo5_1280.png

Uchiha Family
tumblr_oe40ciMUGj1uq3bnuo7_1280.png

Himawari is too cute!
Sarada is pretty adorbs too, but I just can't ship Sakura and Sasuke.
He treated her like crap, but she still pined for him, and they still had a kid.
TBH, I can't believe that Sasuke and Sakura is a canon pairing. :/

Last edited:
Himawari is too cute!
Sarada is pretty adorbs too, but I just can't ship Sakura and Sasuke.
He treated her like crap, but she still pined for him, and they still had a kid.
TBH, I can't believe that Sasuke and Sakura is a canon pairing. :/

Well I had to say I disagree, I really wanted that to happen which it did, I mean if NaruSaku would've happened, then Naruto would be completely dead to me. I know Sasuke's always been like "You're so annoying" toward her which yes it did hurt her, I know that deep down he really cares for her, he was couldn't show it, like look at Vegeta for example in Dragonball Z to Dragonball Super, he married Bulma and had Trunks and Bulla (much later), Bulma really loved the Saiyan and Vegeta does love her, but he's way too full of pride to show, but deep down he really cares. Sasuke's main goal is to have revenge on Itachi for slaying the whole Uchiha clan and done that. Then he pledges war against his Hidden Leaf, but then he changed his tune fought along with Naruto during the Great Ninja War and won, defeated Kaguya then challenges Naruto pledge he's going for the Hokage for revolution and yet he admit defeat to Naruto and which he seems to me he's no longer the enemy anymore and apologized to Sakura for hurting her so much and they reconciled. So he left the village for redemption journey and he showed his affaction to Sakura by tapping her head like Itachi used to do on him.

So while I disagree on your take on SasuSaku, but I respect whom you love to ship and I love those who supported NaruHina.

Anyways.

[YOUTUBE]naLaZijShMw[/YOUTUBE]

This is from the anime "Daily Lives Of High School Boys", I saw a few episodes and it was a bit dull for me, but the real I checked it out is because of these two. These moments were adorable and funny I just loved it.

Back