Anniesnotokmj is in the HOT SEAT!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
1. What mobile phone do you have? If any?

2. What is your favourite animal?

3. Do you like coffee?

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?

Do you have other favorite artists?

Yes, I do, but MJ is my ULTIMATE love! :) I also love the OLDIES: Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass, Stephanie Mills, Barry White, Al Green, the Chilites, Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, The Spinners, the Temptaions, to name a few...lol I'm an OLDIES kinda girl.

ginvid;3413531 said:
Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Yes, broke up with my long time boyfriend :)

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
I don't really party, to busy finishing my Nursing degree :)

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
the movie Bastard Out of Carolina.

What happened in The Bastard Of Carolina that made you cry?

I loves oldies as well. There was a time in middle school that that was almost all I listened to. I love cats so I also think Bengal tigers are gorgeous. if you ever had the opportunity to own one, would you?

Beside MJ, if you could meet any of the singers from the 60's and 70's, who owuld you most like to meet and why?

What made you decide to go into nursing?

How much longer do you have?

Are you going into general practice or is there a particular area of nursing that you would like to do?

What do you mean by "try to figure people out"?:) do you study psychology?

What happened in The Bastard Of Carolina that made you cry?
In Bastard Out of Carolina, this young girl (11) is physically and sexually abused by her stepfather and her mother knows it and chooses him over her child.

I loves oldies as well. There was a time in middle school that that was almost all I listened to. I love cats so I also think Bengal tigers are gorgeous. if you ever had the opportunity to own one, would you?
I would love to own a Bengal tiger, and I know I'm copying lol but I'd want to call him "Thriller".:)

Beside MJ, if you could meet any of the singers from the 60's and 70's, who owuld you most like to meet and why?
I would have loved to meet Teddy Pendergrass...that man makes my knees weak when he screams at me to "Turn'em off!!" lol

What made you decide to go into nursing?
I love to help people, babies especially...I want to be a pediatric/baby nurse.

How much longer do you have?
I have 2 semesters left after this Fall.

Are you going into general practice or is there a particular area of nursing that you would like to do?
I just answered it above like a fool lol, but I want to do peds/baby nursing.

You like to read self-help books? These books tell a lot about psychology.

No, I don't read self-help books, because it has been my experience, that the person writing it has more issues than the person they're targeting or trying to help. A lot of these authors again, in my opinion, are not interested in helping, they see $$$, and they know how to manipulate someone whose fragile or in search of something.

I wonder if the people who run this forum are just running down the list of the members and making threads about them. =P

Anyways, have you ever HATED Michael?

I wonder if the people who run this forum are just running down the list of the members and making threads about them. =P

Anyways, have you ever HATED Michael?

What kind of question is that!? I have NEVER nor will I EVER HATE MJ!! I'm honestly piqued that you asked that...

No, I don't read self-help books, because it has been my experience, that the person writing it has more issues than the person they're targeting or trying to help. A lot of these authors again, in my opinion, are not interested in helping, they see $$$, and they know how to manipulate someone whose fragile or in search of something.

:agree:

There are so many books about it. If it were so easy, you read one of these books, follow the "kinds"... all people in the world would be completely happy, fulfilled and successful... the world and people would be perfect and that's not what happens. :(

What kind of literature you like to read?

:agree:

There are so many books about it. If it were so easy, you read one of these books, follow the "kinds"... all people in the world would be completely happy, fulfilled and successful... the world and people would be perfect and that's not what happens. :(

What kind of literature you like to read?

Exactly Ash! Everyones life has different obstacles, and no two experiences are or will EVER be alike, so how can one expect a one-size fits all mantra...

I LOVE to read African American Fiction, I like Biographies, and I LOVE books on the Indians or Native Americans, Ancient Egyptians/Egyptology, and Old Alabama Town ( the old history of my state/town)...I find the past fascinating! I should probably tell you right now, the History Channel is my FAVORITE, and I just love their episodes on Egyptian mummies, pharraohs, ANYTHING EGYPTOLOGY!! :)

Exactly Ash! Everyones life has different obstacles, and no two experiences are or will EVER be alike, so how can one expect a one-size fits all mantra...

:agree: with you again!

I LOVE to read African American Fiction, I like Biographies, and I LOVE books on the Indians or Native Americans, Ancient Egyptians/Egyptology, and Old Alabama Town ( the old history of my state/town)...I find the past fascinating! I should probably tell you right now, the History Channel is my FAVORITE, and I just love their episodes on Egyptian mummies, pharraohs, ANYTHING EGYPTOLOGY!! :)

Me too!!! :wild: I love Egypt. It is a place so full of history.

What are the most interesting books that you read about Egyptians/Egyptology?

Have you ever been to Egypt?

:agree: with you again!

Me too!!! :wild: I love Egypt. It is a place so full of history.

What are the most interesting books that you read about Egyptians/Egyptology?

I have read many, but I really like a book called "Egypts Lost Pharaoh"...:)
The Book of the Dead (Hardback) by Sir E. A. Wallis Budge
The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt (Landmark Books) by Elizabeth Ann Payne
National Geographic Traveler: Egypt by Andrew Humphreys
Temples, Tombs, and Hieroglyphs: A Popular History of Ancient Egypt by Barbara Mertz
Tutankhamun: The Mystery of the Boy King (Crossroads America) by Zahi A. Hawass
Women in Ancient Egypt by Gay Robins
Women In Ancient Egypt by Barbara Watterson
Cleopatra: Last Queen of Egypt by Joyce Tyldesley
Nefertiti: Unlocking the Mystery Surrounding Egypt's Most Famous and Beautiful Queen by Joyce Tyldesley
Discoveries: Petra : Lost City of the Ancient World (Discoveries) by Christian Auge, Jean-Marie Dentzer and Laurel Hirsch

and many more! :) I also LOVE to read books on the Lost City of Pompeii:

Bodies From the Ash: Life and Death in Ancient Pompeii by James M. Deem

Pompeii: The History, Life and Art of the Buried City by Marisa Ranieri Panetta

The Fires of Vesuvius: Pompeii Lost and Found by Mary Beard

I like to read about the Lost City of Atlantis as well, and the lost city of the Inca and Mayan Indians.

Have you ever been to Egypt?

No, I have never been, but would LOVE to, but in the political climate, right now isn't wise.

When you will be going to university?

No, I have never been, but would LOVE to, but in the political climate, right now isn't wise.

Agree! I saw that stole some things from the Cairo Museum :(, but were recovered later. Well, anyway, there is a magical place. Thanks for the books. It seems to be great. I did not know them! :wild:

Last edited:

I'm already in college, I have 3 semesters left (a year. but 8 months after the Fall semester) :) I'll be so glad!

Agree! I saw that stole some things from the Cairo Museum :(, but were recovered later. Well, anyway, there is a magical place. Thanks for the books. It seems to be great. I did not know them! :wild:

Oh you're more than welcome! :) Check them out if you get the chance, I think you'll love them just as much as I do :) I like talking to you Ash, we share similiar interests and you're a great talker/listener...thank you! :)

You forgot:

:D

Oh you're more than welcome! :)

;)

Check them out if you get the chance, I think you'll love them just as much as I do :)

Sure!!! :wild: The book has many pictures? :wild:

I like talking to you Ash, we share similiar interests and you're a great talker/listener...thank you! :)

:blushing:

Thanks! :give_heart: :hug:

Last edited:
You forgot:

I think you may be misunderstanding me, but here in the U.S. College and Universities are the same. There's no difference, we call universities (college) be it, Connecticut University etc. You get where I'm going with this I hope :) But, once I graduate, I'm hoping to land a job in a hospital that will pay off my student loans if I agree to work for them :):clapping:

:D

;)

Sure!!! :wild: The book has many pictures? :wild:
Yes, alot of them have great pictures! :)

:blushing:

Thanks! :give_heart: :hug:

:hug:

Hello Anniesnotokmj!!

Who is the most important person in your life?

A few dreams you would like to accomplish in your lifetime...

What kind of music do you like?

How would you describe yourself as a person?

Hello Anniesnotokmj!!
Hi Lainy :waving:
Who is the most important person in your life?
MJ honestly....that may sound sad, but all my life, I've felt as if I was in the wrong family...I just have nothing in common with my blood relatives...
A few dreams you would like to accomplish in your lifetime...
Well, becoming MJ's wife was one of them lol. But I would love to get marries, have a child, travel around the world.
What kind of music do you like?
I like oldies-Marvin Gaye, Al Green, etc; I answered this question on page 1 I think, check there :)
How would you describe yourself as a person?
I'm quiet, introverted, I hate gullability and stupidity, I'm shy, but I will kick ass if need be ;D

Back