Another newbie.

Aly_Elendil

Proud Member
Hi :waving:

I came over here from MJFC where I've been for some time and found great friends but somewhen went away there to come back here :) Been invited by Treasure here from the forum and gladly accepted the invitation.

So what about me?
I'm a 27 years old web & graphics designer / freelance artist from southern germany. I love painting, drawing, books, sleeping, crazy ideas and good music :D Michael has been in my life ever since I can think, yet not as present as from 2009 on but still always there and always will be. :)

Nice to be back in a community, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome to MJJC, Aly. :welcome_sign: .... Greetings from Germany. :D

Welcome to MJJCommunity Aly :ciao:

So COOL you found us and Thanks to Treasure :clapping:

Oh, I love meeting 'creative' peeps :agree:

Have fun here :D

Daz.

Hello Aly and welcome to the forum. So glad you have joined us :)

Hi Aly

So glad you made your way here ...I have missed you!
Let us continue Michaelin' especially on our Fiday night chat...which I will post you a link to and tell you what to do to get there :)

Have you checked out the "manhood" thread already? :lovestruck: :D

Love, xxx

Ah! I wondered how long it would take for somebody to bring up the manhood thread! :lol:

Wooow o_O Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@Treasure - no haven't been there yet but will check it when I'm back home I guess ;)

Hugs to you all!

:huggy: Especially when you're doing portrait commissions and get bombarded with requests that makes you have no time at all for everything else you wanted to do >.< Seems I've got a serious problem now xD But one day I'll make it :)

You're welcome & I hope you like my stuff ;)

Welcome Aly, hi everyone! :)

Not so new though still a little lost, it's not so easy navigating via my mobile. I'm originally from MJFC and have been a member here for a while but haven't signed in due to a problem with my email, thanks to Gaz for your help. :) So finally I'm here again :D I'm not sure if I will be posting much but will definitely be checking out the threads.

Pleased to be amongst fans once again, feeling happy even at 3am lol

Last edited:

Not so new though still a little lost, it's not so easy navigating via my mobile. I'm originally from MJFC and have been a member here for a while but haven't signed in due to a problem with my email, thanks to Gaz for your help. :) So finally I'm here again :D I'm not sure if I will be posting much but will definitely be checking out the threads.

Hiya :hiya: lovely to meet you here :) xxx

Hi and welcome (back) :) I somehow remember your name from MJFC ... *thinking* Paula?

Good to see you again here RTT , xxx

Back