And fight 'til the end, but I'm only human

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show it to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me"

Will You Be There- Dangerous ~- 1993
These lyrics channel bless his soul and other parts on the Destiny album

I don't suffer from depression or anxiety but I do get anxious sometimes in certain situations but Michael helps calm down the nervousness. It works all the time! And only Michael. Doesn't matter what; his music, pictures, anything related to him make me feel better in general 😊

bugger , talk about depressing! :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO::censored: what with @filmandmusic End of m predictions and @Fuzball just jacking my timeline
im hiding in riverport till its all over! gonna see dad i think! @Agonum coming ?lol

I've read this 3 times. Once very fast, then slower and finally word per word with pauses and I still can't tell what you're talking about

What I got from it is that you want to present @Agonum to your father, that you are some kind of time traveller being pursued by @Fuzball and the part about me is ... I don't know what it is, it makes as much sense as me performing Madonna's like a virgin in front of a kindergarten class.

Please enlighten me :unsure:

Same here! It's not making sense to me either
wendi has her own special language. 'Dad' is Axl Rose, I think. Could be Michael but I'm guessing AR, here. Riverport Riot is a GnR song. wendi is big into GnR. So is Agonum. Not sure which Michael predictions she's referring to.

But she doesn’t even talk about a riot, you are possessed like Wendi or is it Jane?
She doesn't, that is true! I can't stand GnR so I only ever have the vaguest awareness of anything they ever do but I do remember something about a riot (no idea how big it was, I don't think we're talking Altamont, thankfully) happening at a gig GnR played at a place called Riverport. So I assumed that wendi was referencing that although, now I come to think of it, why would she be seeking refuge inside a riot?

@wendijane
wend, we are talking about you over here, enlighten us! Why are you hiding in Riverport? It sounds a bit lairy over there.

bugger , talk about depressing! :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO::censored: what with @filmandmusic End of m predictions and @Fuzball just jacking my timeline
im hiding in riverport till its all over! gonna see dad i think! @Agonum coming ?lol
f&m, I'm derailing the thread so I'd better cease and desist. I'll just say this: I like the low-key alliteration of Riverport riot. I still think it would make a good song title.

Last edited:
I have never been diagnosed as a depressed person but I know that I have anxiety and depressive disorders

However my mood is variable and sometimes I can be happy and other times totally tired of this world

Back