any1 see tht on the screen

I hope AEG releases more pictures. These are really nice. I am so glad the family kept the casket closed. That way, all of our memories of Michael are of him at his best and doing what he loved and did better than anyone else.

I like the new title Sharpton gave him...

THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED.

Yea I saw it, that is a great picture. At first, I thought it was from his younger days. I'm sure he would take that as a compliment. :)

Also, i believe this is from the way you make me feel performance because he has on the blue shirt.

I hope AEG releases more pictures. These are really nice. I am so glad the family kept the casket closed. That way, all of our memories of Michael are of him at his best and doing what he loved and did better than anyone else.

I like the new title Sharpton gave him...

THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED.

Barry Gordy gave him that title, and I gave Barry a standing ovation. I've been saying that same thing for years. He's MORE than the king of pop.

I only saw this while recording. It was when Kenny Ortega was speaking and it's not easy to get a good shot of it.

mjmemorialwearetheworld.jpg

mjmemorialwearetheworld.jpg

After his speech, they sang We Are the World and Heal the World.
Later after the memorial, Kenny Ortega said to CNN Reporter that he was so happy to see the Jackson Family come up on stage when they sang those songs. No one expected that.

*still crying here as I watch all this over again*

I saw the picture what you were talking about, it is a new one. He had his arms stretched out.

EDIT:
Here are screenshots of it from the highest HD broadcast:

mj_tii_01.jpg

mj_tii_01b.jpg

Thanks TSCM! :)

You know after Marlon said his touching speech, they all hugged. Then he said, " I thank you, and Janet wants to say something..." then I hear Janet whisper "Paris wants to say something" as she grabs the mic pole to try and adjust it lower...

Then Paris says her tear filled words.

I love this family soooooooooo much. Dang it! I can't stop crying.

thanks for the photo upload :)
I wish they would release more photos or maybe just one more rehearsal video

Back