Anyone else have dating problems or get involved too quickly?

MJJ_luv1991

Proud Member
I would like to know if anyone has difficulty with getting dates like I do, or has gotten involved with anyone very quickly and it ended up hurting you.
I need some encouragement, because I am in college and cannot get ANY dates whatsoever. Granted, I lost my trust in the majority of guys because I was in an emotionally/psychologically abusive (secret) relationship a year ago, so I have had some difficulty getting back into the dating scene (which was almost nonexistant to begin with), but I am getting therapy, which is helping.
I have been involved with guys since then, but not in healthy ways. Two that I have been interested in for a long time (one of them I got physically involved with) just recently got girlfriends, and they've left me with a broken heart.
I'm getting very tired of this. Can anyone provide encouragement, advice, anything? :(

I have a love life?! o_O''

The problem is, I like mostly dead or fictional guys. Whenever I find a guy who's alive and real, well...9 out of 10 times, he's my teacher or professor. xD

Just another day in the life.

Sorry to hear about your romantic complications, though. =/

:hug:sorry to hear that but my problem is im to shy :lol:so sorry i dont know :no:

Yes I have a problem, and that is the fact that I'm not in a position to meet girls in the first place...unless we're talking about bumping into random girls on the street, which is not a viable option.

I have a love life?! o_O''

The problem is, I like mostly dead or fictional guys. Whenever I find a guy who's alive and real, well...9 out of 10 times, he's my teacher or professor. xD

Just another day in the life.

Sorry to hear about your romantic complications, though. =/

omg! Mikage Souji. exactly the same here. its f***** up. lol

lol how did my late boyfriend once told: "I would have never thought you could be even interested in someone as stupid as me but then it was like my heart jumped on my tongue and the miracle happened!"

Something must be out of real order with my signals most of 'my guys' always were that kind of like my last boyfriend. I've always felt more like pretty old school somehow, always like waiting for the guy to make the first move?!
Well now I'm 44 and honestly think that's stupid.
But it surely needs a lot of being honest to oneself, really like having a good connection to know yourself and know what one wants... and then it also needs the courage to really go for him/her.

However I also think if it would be just very easy and uncomplicate it probably wouldn't feel half as wonderful as it does when a love relationship really happens to turn into a very happy one.

omg! Mikage Souji. exactly the same here. its f***** up. lol

Really? It sucks, doesn't it? But settling for someone inferior to the brilliant (albeit married/my teacher/my professor/dead/fictional/fictional and dead) seems to make even less sense, and I find straight boys my age to be really quite disgusting (no offence to anyone here, but yeah, not my cup of tea.) So, I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than with someone I find to be lacking.

What about you?

Back