Anyone want a re-sale code? (Merged)

Re: Anyone still need a presale code?

I have recieved the code if I don't use it I will give it to someone :)

I registered few days ago and also didn´t get the code :(

Can somebody help me please? I am so saaad...

Thank you so much!

I registered few days ago and also didn´t get the code :(

Can somebody help me please? I am so saaad...

Thank you so much!

Me too :(

It says I'm in a queue for a code, but I still haven't got one since mid-night last night :/

If anyone could us people without codes , you'd be making are dreams come true :)

Me too :(

It says I'm in a queue for a code, but I still haven't got one since mid-night last night :/

If anyone could us people without codes , you'd be making are dreams come true :)

Exactly the same here... In a queue... hmm, but till we get some all the tickets will be sold :(

i just registered again, got my code through and got tickets for 30th aug

so just want to make sure that it is ok to give codes away, i got 2 one via the phone and one via the net, the one via the net i gave to my bro he has a different address and he bought tickets i used the one i got on my phone. i now am abit concerned about it but its ok isnt is the T&C on aeg only refers to YOU using 2 codes and it not being allowed. sorry but i worry about everything

Last edited:
If someone can give me a code they would be my hero for ever :D , anyone got one ? it would make my day ,actually it would make my year :)

I really need a pre sale code , could someone please be my hero to and pm me a code? (A)

Does anyone have any presale code left? I didn't get any code and I would really like one!!!! Anyone willing to give me their code? I will be very thankful!!! My email: aprilcica@yahoo.com .

Thanks!!!

If someone still has a spare presales ticket please let me know. A collegue of mine is still looking for it.

Thanks!!

I HAVE A SPARE PRESALE CODE!! If anyone wants it please PM me as soon as possible. I am leaving work in 30 mins and won't be back online til tom lunch time (ish).

Thanks
Suzie

Back