Anyone want a re-sale code? (Merged)

The Pre code I offered has gone now

I hope everyone gets their tickets - I really do cos I was crying about it til I got mine.

Friday should still hold some hope though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. x

Has anyone just received a code that was waiting all night? Have they just stopped sending them?

I offered a code to someone almost 2 hours ago but they haven't been online since so if someone else wants it, please tell me!

So far, I am still in the queue for getting a code. If anyone here has any to spare in the meantime, then I would really appreciate it - PM me. And if I do get one from the site eventually I will let you know here and pass that code on. xx

It seems that the code I used in the morning works for the thriller packages now! Is that possible?? I want to buy one now but can I really do that?? It's a lot of money for a glitch...

I registered for the presale and I'm supposedly in queue but I dont know when/if I'll actually get the code, plus I'm in the US.

If anyone has a presale code they can part with, please email me at mlbee2002@hotmail.com.

I will be eternally grateful! :)

things are going the fucked up way as I expected, a michael jackson concert for me, is too good to be true.

..could someone please send me a spare code? my mail is marnixlin@hotmail.com

I realy want a code too, please, so if anyone have a code, i would love to get one.

My email is
flameql@live.no

Last edited:
Not sure if this will work now, but I'm offering my presale AEG code to the first one who will pm me (sorry if I don't reply to everyone). I've purchased 3 tickets with this, so I suppose you might be able to buy one more? Not sure how it works, maybe you can buy up to 4. I can't promise this will work for sure but you can try. It worked for me earlier on 2 different occasions.

:)

If anyone has a presale code please PM me!
I made a mistake and took Aug 24th and I want Aug 28th!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

I have one pre sale code contact me if you need it, Its first come first serve.

EDIT: Code gone, I may get more (I got half a dozen confirmation emails from them).

Last edited:
I also have one pre-sale code to give to someone on here (dare you sell it on ebay though!) lol
PM me: First come, first served....

I think the pre-sale is over, so no need for codes anymore...

I think the presale is over tomorrow right??? well, I have an extra code too

Hey guys,I received a code at 7.30 this morning but am only checking my inbox now.Everytime i get on the ticketmaster site it says tickets not available but i have a pre sale CODE!!!! Someone please help it says pre sale is up til 6am Friday! What am i doing wrong?

Back