AP source: Jackson doc gave sedatives before death

hmmm... thanks for posting,, this was interesting reading. I dont however understand how they can say that propofol can be addictive when we have already heard from countless experts that it isn't. also how they say that people were injecting themselves when this is not at all possible for the simple fact that when that first drop hits your veins you are asleep in seconds. Interesting.

I just want to pose a question and if someone can answer it that knows would be great....Why the hell would you give sedatives and then an anesthetic?????? If your going to give an anesthetic (PROPOFOL) why would you need the sedatives....sedatives are used to relax you.....CORRECT?

even so if one was needed....why MULTIPLES????

Maybe he used sedatives during the day's. And they may have found traces of sedatives in his body from earlier that day. im not a doctor, but who is???

I just want to pose a question and if someone can answer it that knows would be great....Why the hell would you give sedatives and then an anesthetic?????? If your going to give an anesthetic (PROPOFOL) why would you need the sedatives....sedatives are used to relax you.....CORRECT?

even so if one was needed....why MULTIPLES????

One word: MURDER

Maybe he used sedatives during the day's. And they may have found traces of sedatives in his body from earlier that day. im not a doctor, but who is???

He could have been on a daily dose of an anti anxiety medicine

Exactly. I remember watching that video for the first time on the day it happened and thinking to myself "wtf, hurry up and go already!!!! speed on dammit!" (and i hardly ever swear). But little did I know, he was gone long before.

Gosh, I even thought he had a chance at the hospital.

The time difference meant that by the time I learnt Michael had died I was watching the footage in hindsight but I felt from the tiem I saw everything played back on news reports and they were talking about the CPR for such a long period of time that something was wrong.

the man was dead long before tehy announced it. they didn't do it till 330 pst or four but he had been dead since at least 12. and if what i think happened, did, then he was dead early that morning. y else would murray call his people to empty out the storage? and y would he have the fireplace going in the room? to keep the body warm

the man was dead long before tehy announced it. they didn't do it till 330 pst or four but he had been dead since at least 12. and if what i think happened, did, then he was dead early that morning. y else would murray call his people to empty out the storage? and y would he have the fireplace going in the room? to keep the body warm

Exactly! He was gone long before 911 call was made.

He never even had a chance. :cry:

yeah, I think you've got it. I hope the investigation figures this out and he gets what he deserves.

I just hope the LAPD and everyone else investigating have caught up with the truth. He was murdered, intentionally.

I don't want to see just Murray going down. I want to EVERYONE else who was involved with him.

Back