AP source: Jackson doc gave sedatives before death

maybe they ain't just gonna charge murray. maybe they wanna bring everyone down at the same time so no one runs.

and if the pills were undissolved then mj died shortly after he was given the propofol and the tod may be much earlier

Yes. That's exactly what I believe, except I think Murray will be charged but the law is making deals with him if he cooperates and names names. I think Murray got in over his head since he was being "used and setup" by people much more powerful. I think he thought he would get away with murdering Michael - and since it all blew up in his face I believe too that they're "rounding everyone up" at this time to arrest all of them. I sure hope so.

It's great to be in this MJJC Investigative Unit thread so that we can "speculate to our hearts desire" freely without any backlash.

If there were undigested pills in stomach (what is in the media might not true) why were they undigested ?and obviously it wasn't those pills which killed him. If undigested they have not be broken down and absorbed into his system, so this makes me feel that they were forced down him shortly before he died, before there was time to digest, to make him look like a drug addict.

Exactly - or, he died earlier than we know and the dr forced the pills to make it look so.

if he did anything or tried to make mj look like a druggie, xanax wouldn'tbe the drug he'd push down his throat. everyone in cali, hell everyone here knwos someone on xanax. it's a readily prescribed drug

thank u! they make it out to be crack....the one who was on real drugs was billy mays so maybe they can lay off of mj being a junkie and actually focus on someone who actually was

So he spent those frantic morning hours stuffing pills down Michael's throat in an attempt to CLAIM that he didn't know Michael was taking other medication which caused a toxic reaction to the propofol (that he was illegally administering).

Had he forced pills down Michael's throat surely they would not have gone into his blood stream as he had already passed?

that's what they're saying.

now did the yfind traces or did they find pills in his stomach. totally different thingsq

If there were undigested pills in stomach (what is in the media might not true) why were they undigested ?and obviously it wasn't those pills which killed him. If undigested they have not be broken down and absorbed into his system, so this makes me feel that they were forced down him shortly before he died, before there was time to digest, to make him look like a drug addict.

True could have. On the other hand Michael may have taken the xanax himself just before being given Propofol, unaware of the danger that would arise from doing that.......

I don't think finding undigested xanax in his system would qualify him being labelled a drug addict. This is prescription medicine.

Had he forced pills down Michael's throat surely they would not have gone into his blood stream as he had already passed?

The media said the pills were undigested. So they wouldn't be in the blood stream. At this point I'm just speculating.The media also stated that there were a variety of undigested pills and I'm not sure if "they're" speculating what the pills were or if Xanax was identified. I really don't know.

The media said the pills were undigested. So they wouldn't be in the blood stream. At this point I'm just speculating.The media also stated that there were a variety of undigested pills and I'm not sure if "they're" speculating what the pills were or if Xanax was identified. I really don't know.

If they were undigested they have little relevance to cause of death. Points to someone sticking them down his throat though.

but the reports say his doctor gave it to him and then propofol. makese sense if u have a doc there that he would give u ur meds, not u self administer, right?

Exactly - or, he died earlier than we know and the dr forced the pills to make it look so.

Exactly, they wouldn't be in his blood stream if they were given after he passed.

but the reports say his doctor gave it to him and then propofol. makese sense if u have a doc there that he would give u ur meds, not u self administer, right?

Yeah, if that report was true and the meds were given before propofol, in order to work with it, then it matters how long into the 'treatment' his breathing stopped. Usually the pills take about 30 mins to be absorbed from the stomach so if they were whole then it doesn't really add up what they're saying, that he died in the morning....

And now there's another part of a report coming to mind, that he had been dead "for quite some time" and I don't know what that means but it makes my skin crawl...

the way they're trying to describe the xanax is a med that'll calm a patient down, like before surgery. wtf? so calm him down so he can give him the propofol

Shady and full of BS. They've weaving a web of lies that even they can't keep up with. I was going to say something really nasty about what I hope will happen to everyone responsible but I'll keep that to myself for now.

This story has no proof to back this up. Also the toxicology reports are and will be fixed and worthless. Just more propaganda to break down weak minds to except this lie.

0614-Paul-McCartney.jpg

Paul McCartny age 67 is now on a world tour. Is any media "concerned" with his health, debts or possible fatal disease? Will Paul "survive" his tour?

Think about it if he just died why is the Media , Hollywood, LAPD and everybody else still trying to charge Micheal Jackson (ALONE) forhis supposed sudden death. While excusing Murray if the drug prescriptions stories are even true? Why? Because it was and is a plan. It is called murder.

michael-jackson-tour-sold-out-kids-adopting-england-concert-series-50%20show-london.jpg

Michael Jackson- March 2009
This is not someone who is "popping 40 pills a day." Nor riden with "Health problems."

I agree with you in regards to this being "murder". Also the bit about Paul doing a world tour at his age and the bs about Michael doing 50 shows at his age and his supposed "health issues". He would NOT endanger himself and his children's future for 50 shows. Michael's health was fine - this is a totally planned setup to murder him and they succeeded. Now, they belong behind bars with the key disposed of.

I agree with you in regards to this being "murder". Also the bit about Paul doing a world tour at his age and the bs about Michael doing 50 shows at his age and his supposed "health issues". He would NOT endanger himself and his children's future for 50 shows. Michael's health was fine - this is a totally planned setup to murder him and they succeeded. Now, they belong behind bars with the key disposed of.
God is not mocked.
These people
will receive their damnation.

ok we know he called tx to get stuff removed from his storage at 9 am, right? or some time after 9. one employee says she never went w/ her sister. her sister says they did go and they removed dirty/old needles? um those are put in a red b io/hazard box after use

we got a dr doing cpr on a bed after trying ALONE for 30 minutes, finally calls downstairs, fails to use the phone on bedstand or his mobile. they then tell emt's to do cpr for ANOTHER 47 minutes and then he's taken to ucla med...where they work on him for another hr

cardiac arrest, u got 8 min. 10 tops after that, there's no hope. so did he find him, call to cover up evidence, and sit and look at mj for two hrs before pretending to 'find' him and then do cpr and then call for help?

cuz shit don't add up

propofol w/ no ekg. a cardiac doc w/ no defib equip. um?

ok we know he called tx to get stuff removed from his storage at 9 am, right? or some time after 9. one employee says she never went w/ her sister. her sister says they did go and they removed dirty/old needles? um those are put in a red b io/hazard box after use

we got a dr doing cpr on a bed after trying ALONE for 30 minutes, finally calls downstairs, fails to use the phone on bedstand or his mobile. they then tell emt's to do cpr for ANOTHER 47 minutes and then he's taken to ucla med...where they work on him for another hr

cardiac arrest, u got 8 min. 10 tops after that, there's no hope. so did he find him, call to cover up evidence, and sit and look at mj for two hrs before pretending to 'find' him and then do cpr and then call for help?

cuz shit don't add up

propofol w/ no ekg. a cardiac doc w/ no defib equip. um?

That sounds about right...unfortunately.

Exactly, they wouldn't be in his blood stream if they were given after he passed.

Yeah, if that report was true and the meds were given before propofol, in order to work with it, then it matters how long into the 'treatment' his breathing stopped. Usually the pills take about 30 mins to be absorbed from the stomach so if they were whole then it doesn't really add up what they're saying, that he died in the morning....

And now there's another part of a report coming to mind, that he had been dead "for quite some time" and I don't know what that means but it makes my skin crawl...

The video I saw of the ambulance leaving Michael's house did not look like it was on an emergency call. There was no hurry to it.

movingcoolcat, thanks for the links. I hadn't realised propofol was often self-injected by the abusers, and that it could be addictive (because of increasing dopamine in the brain, and therefore feelings of euphoria). Some of the articles in particular made for uncomfortable reading....

of course no longer an emergency. especially once they got there adn were told how long cpr had been performed. they wanted to call it right there but he forced them to do it for another fourty plus minutes then take mj to the hospital

I was coming over here to post this. Thank you.

CLAIM that he didn't know Michael was taking other medication which caused a toxic reaction to the propofol (that he was illegally administering). And this idiot is still walking free... So instead of admitting he murdered Michael he will admit to being totally incompetent as a Doctor?

When you get paid $150,000 a month to take care of a super star you sure as hell better know "AS A DOCTOR" each and every medication the person you're hired to take care of is ingesting. Do they seriously think we're going to believe this blather? Everytime I see a new doctor they make you list the medications you're taking, if any.

C'MON! Is anyone else getting more and more pissed off at the spaghetti mess they keep trying to serve us to make it all the more confusing?

A fact (not a theory or conspiracy point): Murray was hired to take care of Michael. Michael is dead under Murray's "care". And there are a lot of other facts that stink but I'll leave it as is...

exactly. i co-sign.

what kind of doctor you are if you dont know what your patient is taking. any doctor would ask you "are you taking any other medicine?" before he gives you something else. Murray doesnt know this, doesnt know that.. is he a doctor at all? he doesnt know anything, he cannot do anything... helpless like a child. but still hired to care about a superstar and administered profonol.

sure CPR is not needed when a patient is given a lethal dose of everything and knowing that, you can leave him on the bed. you know CPR wont work when you need to clear his blood out of what you gave him. :(

i feel they're going to blame Michael after all. and they will make him liable for his own death.

movingcoolcat, thanks for the links. I hadn't realised propofol was often self-injected by the abusers, and that it could be addictive (because of increasing dopamine in the brain, and therefore feelings of euphoria). Some of the articles in particular made for uncomfortable reading....

The thing is, I just can not understand how Michael passed the medical test by the insurance company, if he indeed had so mutch trouble sleeping, was dependent on drugs etc.. etc...
It would have shown up in some of the tests done. Some of the tests was bound to check the state of internal organs.
And from the information we now have, it does not seem to be right that AEG would cash in on the insurance if there was anything dodgy going on.

So, I am starting to question the Propofol theory. Even if it does make a plausible explanation because of his insomnia (whatever the reason for that was).
I keep my mind open, because there are so many things about this doctors ( Murray) behaviour on the day Michael dies that just do not add up. Even if you panick, years of medical training should keep you on track, doing what you should do, almost on autopilot.......
The timeline does not add up, and the reports about how he reacted do not add up.........

i feel they're going to blame Michael after all. and they will make him liable for his own death.

I agree. I think the authorities have been looking for a way to blame this on Michael all along and are just on Murray's behind for show. It's a bit off IMO when they're freely throwing the word "addict" around when the only one that would know anything for sure was Michael himself.

Almost every single day I see Murray's face with a giant smile in my email. It's starting to be overload - as if "they" continue to saturate the news with Murray while keeping us off the scent of the rest of the investigation. And STILL they haven't arrested him - so you KNOW he's cooperating and something bigger is going on. It seems so ridiculous...

Investigators maintain focus on Jackson doc

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090812/ap_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation

By KEN RITTER and THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writers Ken Ritter And Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writers – 1 hr 23 mins ago
LAS VEGAS – Investigators in the Michael Jackson case continue to sharpen their focus on the personal physician who was with him when he died.
Dr. Conrad Murray has emerged as the central figure in the ongoing probe into Jackson's June 25 death. And on Tuesday, local police and federal drug agents searched a Las Vegas pharmacy and uncovered evidence showing Murray legally purchased a potent anesthetic from the business, according to a law enforcement official who requested anonymity because the probe is ongoing.
Murray told investigators he administered the anesthetic propofol and multiple sedatives to Jackson in his rented Beverly Hills mansion in the hours before he died, the official told The Associated Press. Propofol is normally used to render patients unconscious for medical procedures and only is supposed to be administered by anesthesia professionals in medical settings.
While it is extremely strong, propofol is not a controlled substance so investigators are looking for evidence to show Murray may have been remiss in administering it in a home. A central issue for detectives on the case is what drugs were in Jackson's system when he died and how those medications were obtained.
Through a spokeswoman Tuesday, Murray's attorney Edward Chernoff said he had no immediate comment.
Murray has talked to detectives but has not spoken publicly since Jackson died. Chernoff has said Murray gave Jackson nothing that "should have" killed him and specifically said the physician did not give Jackson the narcotic painkillers Demerol or OxyContin.
The cause of death for Jackson and details about what was in his system will be revealed in the final autopsy report prepared by the Los Angeles County coroner's office.
The office announced Monday that it has completed its work but won't release findings while the police investigation is ongoing.
Weeks ago, authorities served search warrants at Murray's Las Vegas home and his businesses in Las Vegas and Houston, where they seized computer hard drives, medical equipment invoices, phone records and other items. Officials also sought evidence pertaining to the purchase of propofol in those warrants.
Court documents also show investigators are looking into Jackson's interactions with at least six other doctors.

of course no longer an emergency. especially once they got there adn were told how long cpr had been performed. they wanted to call it right there but he forced them to do it for another fourty plus minutes then take mj to the hospital

I agree. Michael was gone by the time the ambulance arrived. Look how slowly it backed out of the house. That was not an ambulance with a critical patient on board.

I agree. Michael was gone by the time the ambulance arrived. Look how slowly it backed out of the house. That was not an ambulance with a critical patient on board.

Exactly. I remember watching that video for the first time on the day it happened and thinking to myself "wtf, hurry up and go already!!!! speed on dammit!" (and i hardly ever swear). But little did I know, he was gone long before.

Gosh, I even thought he had a chance at the hospital.

Last edited:
Back