Appleheads!

Re: appleheads!

oh I'm walking in on Speechless in my wedding *whenever the hell that is* but yea, that's my joint, I love that entire album, and I've been falling asleep with Give In To Me on repeat for like 2 weeks....leads to happy dreams lol, dude made hits on every album, The Lady In My Life done got me in trouble one too many times :blush:

lol i hear ya..

part of speachles is my sig!! cant read it though its so tiny

Your love is magical, that’s how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel

Man a dude can put on any MJ song and if some likka is in my system.. well do what u want.. lmaoo..
Yeah LIML will get on ya back if u not careful.. Heaven Can Wait- I just have no words for, Break of Dawn- man if i wasn't at work i would be making calls...
Time Waits for No One by the Jacksons written by Jackie..Sweet Jumpin Jehosophat now that is a damn classic.

can i just say, just between friends, that the mjj song that just DOES it is...

SHOUT :ninja:

i don't even care he's singing about global warming or what the f ever.

that song is intense :ninja:

Yea I saw that earlier JAG

Oh and Whatever Happens does something to me, I won't share cuz it's...well...anyway, that whole groove of that song is on point

WHATEVER HAPPENS is crazy!! i luv that song.. i agree it just does something to a girl.. i luv it............

he is singing that song with such passion..

Man a dude can put on any MJ song and if some likka is in my system.. well do what u want.. lmaoo..
Yeah LIML will get on ya back if u not careful.. Heaven Can Wait- I just have no words for, Break of Dawn- man if i wasn't at work i would be making calls...
Time Waits for No One by the Jacksons written by Jackie..Sweet Jumpin Jehosophat now that is a damn classic.

omg can you just like record all the things you say so i can put it on my ipod for pickmeups :lol:

lol, these saying just pop up in my head.. no telling what i will say next

i know i am tired of ppl making threads like "I wonder if MJ ate Wonder Bread or Walmart Brand?"

they need to just go ahead and release all this stuff now, i bet they wait until xmas to release that hoodie..

lol, these saying just pop up in my head.. no telling what i will say next

i know i am tired of ppl making threads like "I wonder if MJ ate Wonder Bread or Walmart Brand?"

:lmao: YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN! walmart brand

i keep seeing the new threads asking about every nuance of this is it. was michael wearing his watch on his right or left hand? because that could mean it was code for if he was thirsty.

i'm keeping my eye out on that lisa marie thread though, lol. they really shouldn't start new threads as questions to the mods. asking for a shank down right there. (you know i'm right, mod reading this!)

:lmao: YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN! walmart brand

i keep seeing the new threads asking about every nuance of this is it. was michael wearing his watch on his right or left hand? because that could mean it was code for if he was thirsty.

i'm keeping my eye out on that lisa marie thread though, lol. they really shouldn't start new threads as questions to the mods. asking for a shank down right there. (you know i'm right, mod reading this!)

Dead@it was code for if he was thirsty.. rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just in NYC 2wks ago.. walking all over 34th street, Time Square, and downtown bklyn.. then we took the bus to boston

so what's the deal with the LMP thread?

hi everyone.. Im back.. I cant sleep :(

Im looking for the footage where all the fans are holding lighters up for Michael.. I cant remember where I saw it can someone help?

hi everyone.. Im back.. I cant sleep :(

Im looking for the footage where all the fans are holding lighters up for Michael.. I cant remember where I saw it can someone help?

sorry, it doesn't sound familiar to me. elaborate? :(

welcome back. sorry you can't sleep. :(

It was like a live concert, maybe in Bucharest when the fans all held up lighters before the song started. Does anyone know what song that was?

I was just in NYC 2wks ago.. walking all over 34th street, Time Square, and downtown bklyn.. then we took the bus to boston

gddam bish you coulda come said hello! you know you + me + heartbreak = well, tbh, probably awkward with all the info we've shared with each other. or we be cackling over some big macs :lol:

:censored: :beee:

Last edited:

I love all the gifs...and been saving them. Keep them coming

LOL hallo new person

n6vpkp.jpg

It was like a live concert, maybe in Bucharest when the fans all held up lighters before the song started. Does anyone know what song that was?

o snap this sounds familiar because mike was talking about it. not bucharest though i don't think because the fans were no way near calm enough to open fire in that one. i'll try to search. but our YT queen (JUST A GIRL, hi) has gone to sleep.

Back