Appleheads!

Re: appleheads!

i'm feeling the love

2nbx5q1.jpg

if that scared them, didn't belong here anyway! :lol: oh after a crap day, how i need this

ya today sucked didn't it? i woke up crying was at work crying and just need to laugh.

:( *big hugs

yeah, it's been up and down and i really just wanted to unwind with you guys. ya'll my favesies.

i see lil' vanx's name down there under users viewing the thread. miss her f'sho. :weeping:

serenity where you at!

baderasexy are you trying to kill us all before we even start?! annihilating us mack-style?!

this thing is going so fast, i can't catch up. and i'm barely catching what's going on in the other forums.

it's wimmenz so far, serenity, fsho

link me to any threads worth marbles, cool, thanks!

that clip has always made me laugh for some reason, and I still haven't figured out wth Prince did when he came up :lmao: I still love you Prince but boyyyy

dude got invited on stage to say hello and ended up knocking down the light post, snatching off his shirt, winding to the ground...james was NOT expecting that! lmao...prince always gotta act a fool, i love it

dude got invited on stage to say hello and ended up knocking down the light post, snatching off his shirt, winding to the ground...james was NOT expecting that! lmao...prince always gotta act a fool, i love it

girl you got a way with words, hot damn, makes a person want to take off their shades before they break it down jamesbrownstyle

uh-oh, i see stan#1 is online, going to invite her now. brace yourselves.

2e0l8jd.jpg

also heartbreak totally just left us in the dust! she's going to come on in here at 8am and pass out. :tonuge2:

uh-oh, i see stan#1 is online, going to invite her now. brace yourselves.

2e0l8jd.jpg

also heartbreak totally just left us in the dust! she's going to come on in here at 8am and pass out. :tonuge2:

there's that NECK. mmmm...*kicks background ballerina boys out of room* time for hickies! :wild:

Back