Are There Other Sinister Forces We Haven't Considered

CherubimII

Proud Member
The Harrods owner also paid tribute to the "amazing performer"
but said he had been concerned about Jackson the last time they met.
"I knew him very well," he said. "
The last I saw him I was really worried about him but he didn't listen to anybody.
Mohamed Fayed believed Princess Diana was murdered.
I think Fayed was worried that his association with Michael Jackson, might put Michael Jackson
in danger from sinister forces similar to the ones he believed killed his son, Dodi and Princess Diana.

Michael Jackson Memorial Statue Planned for Harrods, Says Mohamed Fayed

A Michael Jackson memorial statue will be put up in Harrods, the London store's owner Mohamed Fayed has said following the pop star's sudden death.
Published: 5:03PM BST 26 Jun 2009

Mohamed Fayed said he had already discussed plans with an artist for the memorial, which will be erected in a couple of months
jackson1996_1431493c.jpg

Photo: Getty Images
He said Jackson once asked to have his own statue at the Harrods store in Knightsbridge, central London, which was "one of his favourite places".
"I'm distraught, can't believe that this could happen, it's a total shock. He was such a great character – a legend," said Mr Fayed.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/m...amed-Fayed.html[/url]
"The news was such a shock, I didn't sleep last night. Some media were saying he was still alive but on the other side they were saying he was dead."
"When I showed him around the store, he liked my statue.
"He said 'can I have one alongside you?' I said 'I don't mind', so now I'm going to have a Michael Jackson memorial here."
He said he had already discussed plans with an artist for the memorial, which will be erected in a couple of months. A bronze statue of Mr Fayed's son Dodi and Princess Diana, who both died in a car crash in Paris in 1997, already stands in the store.
The Harrods owner also paid tribute to the "amazing performer" but said he had been concerned about Jackson the last time they met.
"I knew him very well," he said. "The last I saw him I was really worried about him but he didn't listen to anybody.
I liked his art, his gift, the way he could sing and dance – an amazing performer, his legacy will live on forever, there will never be a man like that again. He had a great gift. "He enjoyed life and maybe he is up there watching us now."

I saw some video footage and a photo of Michael at Harrods, it would be nice for him to have his statue there if he wanted that.

It would be interesting to know what he actually did mean, maybe someone should ask him?

I'm not sure that being associated with Mohamed Al-Fayed per say, would put Michael at any greater risk from the 'sinister forces' than he perhaps already was in would it? Afterall, Michael himself has said he had a close friendship with Diana anyway. If there is any connection to Michael in all of this, then I'm more inclined to think it would have something to do with the Diana Palestine theory.

This is really 'Illuminati' territory again and the bigger picture, but I think most people are focusing on the foot soldiers just now.

Diana,MJ, John Lennon were murdered by the same kind of ppl.I call it a "business syndicate".

PS. CherubimII, I wanted to send you PM and I could not do it.

Last edited:
Yes, Asedora, I agree with you and 'business syndicate' is as good a name as any. I think when people talk about 'sinister forces' and 'Illuminati' there is so much that's contraversial that's been attached to those terms, that it either intentionally or unitentionally misleads people and they shy away, or disregard it, when I think it's really just about money, business, power and control.

I was just coming back here to add what I should have said above and that is, in this regard, Michael was, via his music, lyrics, speeches, videos, films, live tours, charitable and humanitarian endeavours, an extremely powerful force for love all over the world. It's no coincidence to me, that this should have been continually surpressed & so negatively spun against, by those who wish to keep us in the dark, fearful and fighting each other. Even without knowing all of those who were directly and indirectly involved, I just feel in my heart that he was systematically taken down.

Yes, Asedora, I agree with you and 'business syndicate' is as good a name as any. I think when people talk about 'sinister forces' and 'Illuminati' there is so much that's contraversial that's been attached to those terms, that it either intentionally or unitentionally misleads people and they shy away, or disregard it, when I think it's really just about money, business, power and control.

I was just coming back here to add what I should have said above and that is, in this regard, Michael was, via his music, lyrics, speeches, videos, films, live tours, charitable and humanitarian endeavours, an extremely powerful force for love all over the world. It's no coincidence to me, that this should have been continually surpressed & so negatively spun against, by those who wish to keep us in the dark, fearful and fighting each other. Even without knowing all of those who were directly and indirectly involved, I just feel in my heart that he was systematically taken down.

Yes, I agree

i personally dont think being a friend of fayad had anything too do with it

I do think there are other forces that should be considered for involvement in Michael 's death not just the ones that were in MJ house the day he died or in LA. Michael was a global superstar and a lot of powerful people had an interest in Michael and in his sony catelogue as well as colony capital.

Haim Saban a media mogul has also tried to buy MJ stake in the catelogue.

http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?storyCode=1038218&sectioncode=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saban_Entertainment

Last edited:
Yes sinister forces like SONY, AEG Colony, Branca and the gang..They are sinister all right..

I do think there are other forces that should be considered for involvement in Michael 's death not just the ones that were in MJ house the day he died or in LA. Michael was a global superstar and a lot of powerful people had an interest in Michael and in his sony catelogue as well as colony capital.

Haim Saban a media mogul has also tried to buy MJ stake in the catelogue.

http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?storyCode=1038218&sectioncode=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saban_Entertainment

Thank you for this new important information.

We are all quite aware that this corrupt entertainment industry is now manipulating Michael's image to make money.
But, we fans (who love him so) must all continue to stay together and strong for Michael Jackson,
and help his children in anyway we can.

I believe what La Toya said about conspiracy staff behind MJ death. She is smart.

'Sinister Forces'? What is this, the SciFi Channel?

No, of course not, as I said above those covert speech terms aren't helpful in understanding that this is about very powerful people here on earth who have the means to control business, media, everything.

Back